Bimax result.

malicieusss

malicieusss

Mouthbreathing ruins faces.
Screenshot 2023 06 30 20 42 46 03 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87
Screenshot 2023 06 30 20 42 39 89 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

Good improvement. He was a mouth breather (obviously).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anticel, materialistic, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others
amazing result actually

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, GetShrekt and malicieusss
amazing result actually
Yes. He unfortunately doesn't know the movements. The genioplasty is quite impressive.

There are no visible step-off areas in the lower border although he clearly had massive height reduction.

ofc it's going to look like a great difference but he is still mtn at best. most people here are not that badly deformed to start with, still good for him mirin his improvement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, ItsOver999, CristianT and 6 others
His face hot wider. Is it just the lense distortion?

He might have gotten some more width simply from aging (he's older on right) but yes, it's mostly lense distortion due to distance from camera. Which is why you shouldn't obsess over how you look on shitty selfies from arm length distance

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
probably charged like 3k while niggas are paying 20k for muh ramieri

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
It would appear wider as the surgeon did shorten his face which gives this illusion. Could also be lens related.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and GetShrekt
@slop slinger

From invisible to invisible.

I need the doctor that does bimax for 3k
if he's good then why's he charging this little? and if he isn't, why would you do it w/ him?

there must be a catch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
probably charged like 3k while niggas are paying 20k for muh ramieri
3k EU would only make sense with some form of health insurance in France. Going to Italy and paying that much for a top surgeon is still very viable as an American.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and malicieusss
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss and agoostis
For example here

Ostéotomie des deux mâchoires : 2000 à 2500 euros

Or here
Ostéotomie bi maxillaire + génioplastie3000 €1000 €

First one likely does not include anesthesia, not sure, but in any case I think in France it will be total around 4-5k usually

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt
if he's good then why's he charging this little? and if he isn't, why would you do it w/ him?

there must be a catch
because that's how much surgery costs in France. most maxfacs aren't promoting themselves as plastic surgeons and charging plastic surgeon prices, except in US where all surgery is expensive as fuck.

just browse r/jawsurgery and you can see lots of randos producing great results. it's only here that someone gets a good result and then everyone flocks to them and then they double their prices in a few years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt and DelonLover1999
because that's how much surgery costs in France. most maxfacs aren't promoting themselves as plastic surgeons and charging plastic surgeon prices, except in US where all surgery is expensive as fuck.

just browse r/jawsurgery and you can see lots of randos producing great results. it's only here that someone gets a good result and then everyone flocks to them and then they double their prices in a few years.
Pretty interesting. Thx for the clarification

Its true, am french and i can say you is real
For example here

Ostéotomie des deux mâchoires : 2000 à 2500 euros

Or here
Ostéotomie bi maxillaire + génioplastie3000 €1000 €

First one likely does not include anesthesia, not sure, but in any case I think in France it will be total around 4-5k usually

That's surprising. You'd be paying 3x as much in Turkey even.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
That's surprising. You'd be paying 3x as much in Turkey even.
Yeah not sure why its so little in france

...which raises the question as to why any decent maxfax would choose to open a clinic in France.
Similar prices you will probably find in most of western europe

I imagine its the same if not cheaper in italy and this is where pagnoni ramieri raffaini et al charge 20k+, just because they have good marketing

Similar prices you will probably find in most of western europe

I imagine its the same if not cheaper in italy and this is where pagnoni ramieri raffaini et al charge 20k+, just because they have good marketing
You'd still need to explain this:
You'd be paying 3x as much in Turkey even.

You'd still need to explain this:
I really don't know, may have something to do with different healthcare systems and ways doctors are compensated. Also I don't think that website is accurate, I've heard 4k-6k is the norm in Turkey as well.

I really don't know, may have something to do with different healthcare systems and ways doctors are compensated. Also I don't think that website is accurate, I've heard 4k-6k is the norm in Turkey as well.
It just seems stupidly cheap, but I'm speaking from an American perspective.

It just seems stupidly cheap, but I'm speaking from an American perspective.
This was my impression as well
cost of living is just so wildly different, a 150k salary in nyc affords the same lifestyle as 50k in paris. So for them, a 6k operation is like what a 20k operation is for us. Roughly speaking

...which raises the question as to why any decent maxfax would choose to open a clinic in France.
because they're French and they want to live in France. all surgery is probably cheaper in France. is France just supposed to not have any surgeons?

also, look at what that Istanbul package includes. the French price is just the surgeons fee. and clearly a package including shuttle service from airport is catering to foreigners who have money. what are surgeons in smaller cities who cater to Turkish people charging?

Last edited:
This was my impression as well
cost of living is just so wildly different, a 150k salary in nyc affords the same lifestyle as 50k in paris. So for them, a 6k operation is like what a 20k operation is for us. Roughly speaking
Fair point.

Good point.
There is definitely a brain drain from europe (and the entire world) to the usa for better pay but the barriers can be immense.

Especially with medical training, if a French doctor would want to practice in the U.S. they would have to do US Medical Licensing Exams, get certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign-Trained Medical Graduates, enroll in a residency program, and then take a third licensing test.

There is definitely a brain drain from europe (and the entire world) to the usa for better pay but the barriers can be immense.

Especially with medical training, if a French doctor would want to practice in the U.S. they would have to do US Medical Licensing Exams, get certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign-Trained Medical Graduates, enroll in a residency program, and then take a third licensing test.
True, but if France is an outlier in the EU then the docs could move to another EU country.

True, but if France is an outlier in the EU then the docs could move to another EU country.
The prices in France for most cosmetic surgeries are about the same in Italy, Spain, Greece... maybe marginally more in Germany and Scandinavia. My guess is that upending one's life and having to learn a new language and practice medicine in that new language, outweighs the marginal salary benefits.And that is assuming that the salary will rise disproportionately over the cost of living. I can see Switzerland, especially for French people, but everyone and their mother in the EU wants a job in switzerland so I think it's safe to say its not a significant brain drain. Not everyone chases the money in any case.

Beyond any minor potential financial benefit one might get from moving abroad is a legion of personal reasons that would make it more appealing to stay at home. I think the bottleneck with french surgeons is not that there may be lower quality work because of brain drain, but more because they are not as blackpilled aesthetically as I've heard.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
I think the bottleneck with french surgeons is not that there may be lower quality work because of brain drain, but more because they are not as blackpilled aesthetically as I've heard.
This is a realistic point as advertising on social media with bare minimum functional movements won't gain traction.

He’s still recessed

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
I hate it when they use extremely unflattering/distorted before-pictures and then very flattering/long range photos for the afters.

The selfie cant be any worse, taken very closely , from a low angle and with low lighting, vs his after taken from a distance with good lighting.

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
I hate it when they use extremely unflattering/distorted before-pictures and then very flattering/long range photos for the afters.

The selfie cant be any worse, taken very closely , from a low angle and with low lighting, vs his after taken from a distance with good lighting.
Okay, but the profile? Looks to be a candid shot. Dude had like 1" of mandible before surgery.

@whiteissuperior lifefuel?

This is a realistic point as advertising on social media with bare minimum functional movements won't gain traction.
In France it is also seen as passé to advertise surgery results at all on social media platforms

Sorry, at this point take it or leave it