Bimax result.

The prices in France for most cosmetic surgeries are about the same in Italy, Spain, Greece... maybe marginally more in Germany and Scandinavia. My guess is that upending one's life and having to learn a new language and practice medicine in that new language, outweighs the marginal salary benefits.And that is assuming that the salary will rise disproportionately over the cost of living. I can see Switzerland, especially for French people, but everyone and their mother in the EU wants a job in switzerland so I think it's safe to say its not a significant brain drain. Not everyone chases the money in any case.

Beyond any minor potential financial benefit one might get from moving abroad is a legion of personal reasons that would make it more appealing to stay at home. I think the bottleneck with french surgeons is not that there may be lower quality work because of brain drain, but more because they are not as blackpilled aesthetically as I've heard.
There are no blackp surgeons here. They're all bluepilled to the core.

Almost all truly recessed cases stay recessed in France.

One reason for that is because they all use the same genioplasty x-plates and bsso plates provider here and there are limits in the length to which they can go.

They can't go further than 10mm advancement for the most part on a genio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582

One reason for that is because they all use the same genioplasty x-plates and bsso plates provider here and there are limits in the length to which they can go.

Also, if someone has lip incompetence they'll try to fix it with minimal movement. Function > aesthetic here.

1500 out of pocket. That's the surgeon extra fees which aren't covered by our healthcare system.

He wrote a French surgeon living in Annecy: Dr Gindre.
Really? That’s cool I genuinely beliveeed all maxi surgeon were bad in France, I lived near in annecy some years ago

How much total possible advancement then for trimax?

I think unless you are giga recessed anything more than 2cm is overkill anyway.

You did trimax, are youhappy with the result? Were you giga recessed?

i got 2 bimax in France (one botched abd one revision)

1st botched 2k , no 3D plan
2nd 0e, even tho i was CL1 perfect bite but the surgeon do lot of redoes so it was free for me cuz hospital fee = 0e (+ i got 3D plan cuz he do it for revision)

Bimax in France is cheap, but no surgeon will let u plan, only some exception like my case for a redo.

And even the one planing , 99% will not listen ur suggestion

i got 2 bimax in France (one botched abd one revision)

1st botched 2k , no 3D plan
2nd 0e, even tho i was CL1 perfect bite but the surgeon do lot of redoes so it was free for me cuz hospital fee = 0e (+ i got 3D plan cuz he do it for revision)

Bimax in France is cheap, but no surgeon will let u plan, only some exception like my case for a redo.

And even the one planing , 99% will not listen ur suggestion
You get what you pay for.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss