Binge ate again, bloated again, still lonely

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Iron
I’ve been in a cycle for a year of eating slop due to my depression which descends me and keeps me incel. I’m actually good looking when I have clear skin and I’m not bloated/fat, but I can’t maintain that because I’m so depressed, I just eat slop which makes me bloated as fuck, gives me acne, and makes me gain weight, and the cycle repeats. I see no end to this cycle as eating is my only cope. Anyone else experience this? Any advice?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, Pikabro, Pierrot and 3 others
how tall r u

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
pick up speed addiction, 1. it makes your hunger go away 2. you wont have any money for food

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot, NorwoodAscender and GGG_THE_GOAT
pick up speed addiction, 1. it makes your hunger go away 2. you wont have any money for food
I’m 17 and I already don’t have money for food, I eat the snacks and treats my parents buy for me

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
how tall r u
5’4” (LOL) I’ve been rated HTN and Chadlite in my prime, however I never look like that as the cycle repeats, right now for example I’m an acne covered bloated LTN + manlet so I have no chance. Even when I look good I have no hope due to my height but it’s better than being ugly and short.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Accelerator, Pierrot, starvecell and 2 others
think of how much better your life will be when you're attractive and not lonely, and work towards that. you can still have some comfort foods, but maybe try to make those less bad

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett and NorwoodAscender
used to be like this couple years ago

just dropped everything cold out of disgust one day never looked back

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and ManletJordanBarrett
think of how much better your life will be when you're attractive and not lonely, and work towards that. you can still have some comfort foods, but maybe try to make those less bad
Yeah I have this mindset sometimes, but I’m really cope dependent and mentally weak. I wanna start drinking or some other substance so I can find a cope to take my mind off stuffing my face with slop

all it takes is 1 binge....

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and ManletJordanBarrett
not even LL can save you. With LL you can be 5,7 or 5,8. And thats still short AD
If I’m 5’8” with chadlite face I will have no problems in the dating market I promise you

used to be like this couple years ago

just dropped everything cold out of disgust one day never looked back
Inspiring bro, maybe I can do the same one day

Yeah I have this mindset sometimes, but I’m really cope dependent and mentally weak. I wanna start drinking or some other substance so I can find a cope to take my mind off stuffing my face with slop
Drinking makes you fat and bloated too. Just with even more side effects, so maybe dont do that. Try diet soda or something like that maybe

Drinking makes you fat and bloated too. Just with even more side effects, so maybe dont do that. Try diet soda or something like that maybe
Cigarettes? Weed? Those are the other 2 I’m thinking about

Cigarettes? Weed? Those are the other 2 I’m thinking about
I mean they can be replacements but they're probably worse. Fucks up not only your looks in the long term but also health. Try diet soda or low calorie alternatives to stuff

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and ManletJordanBarrett
I’m 17 and I already don’t have money for food, I eat the snacks and treats my parents buy for me
tell your parents not to buy snacks, it requires self-discipline to change habits but you can do it, your stronger than that braaahh

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
5’4” (LOL) I’ve been rated HTN and Chadlite in my prime, however I never look like that as the cycle repeats, right now for example I’m an acne covered bloated LTN + manlet so I have no chance. Even when I look good I have no hope due to my height but it’s better than being ugly and short.
Damn, Daniel

• +1
If you're deep in a cycle, maybe try replace food with alcohol or drugs or cigarettes. No one outside of this forum would recommend it but realistically, improving your looks is the only way to break the cycle and cure your depression. You just need to switch out food for something else.

• +1
Reactions: marek937, fl0w, Pierrot and 1 other person
If you're deep in a cycle, maybe try replace food with alcohol or drugs or cigarettes. No one outside of this forum would recommend it but realistically, improving your looks is the only way to break the cycle and cure your depression. You just need to switch out food for something else.
Yeah I’m thinking the same thing, also drugs/alcohol could make me low inhib which I need

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I’ve been in a cycle for a year of eating slop due to my depression which descends me and keeps me incel. I’m actually good looking when I have clear skin and I’m not bloated/fat, but I can’t maintain that because I’m so depressed, I just eat slop which makes me bloated as fuck, gives me acne, and makes me gain weight, and the cycle repeats. I see no end to this cycle as eating is my only cope. Anyone else experience this? Any advice?
nic max

I’m sorry bro. At 5’4 no amount of face will save you. Your only hope is geomaxing or settling with a ltb or fatty

• So Sad
Reactions: ilovenicotine
Give me a write up on why I should plz I’m considering
zyns are the least harmful method of injesting nicotine, pop a zyn everytime youre hungry and you wont be or do bronkiad

• +1
I’m sorry bro. At 5’4 no amount of face will save you. Your only hope is geomaxing or settling with a ltb or fatty
blackpill at 5'4 is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
Not true this is classic blackpill over exaggeration, I know multiple people my height with MTB girlfriends. The problem is that I am autistic, so I will never find love.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
blackpill at 5'4 is a death sentence
People will say I’m coping but I do think I would’ve been able to find a MTB gf (my dream) if I wasn’t autistic and socially inept

Not true this is classic blackpill over exaggeration, I know multiple people my height with MTB girlfriends. The problem is that I am autistic, so I will never find love.
No girl will ever see u as masculine and no guy will ever be threatened by you. I know this because even I personally don’t take short guys seriously. It’s subconciouse

in the same boat as you at 17, we gonna make it brah

• +1
Shouldn't be easy to put on weight at 17

No girl will ever see u as masculine and no guy will ever be threatened by you. I know this because even I personally don’t take short guys seriously. It’s subconciouse
I’m fully aware and I agree with you, I don’t take my fellow short men seriously or find them masculine, but face and personality can really make up for turbo manlet height, but not anything past MTB. I don’t have the personality though so I’m a trucel, I am no coper, it is over.

I used to think it was over before it began because of my height (which is how my slop addiction began) but I kept seeing normies my height with girlfriends and I realized it’s something deeper than my height

• +1
Reactions: randomricecel and Accelerator
I’m fully aware and I agree with you, I don’t take my fellow short men seriously or find them masculine, but face and personality can really make up for turbo manlet height, but not anything past MTB. I don’t have the personality though so I’m a trucel, I am no coper, it is over.

I used to think it was over before it began because of my height (which is how my slop addiction began) but I kept seeing normies my height with girlfriends and I realized it’s something deeper than my height
Dm if u want help being NT😂

Yo genuinly dont listen to those that say alchohol or smoking cigrettes, might aswell keep eating slop. In no way is alcohol espeicaly gonna stop you from being bloated and fat as fuck. Cigrettes maybe but considering how your 17 and dont actuallt have any real depression (lets be real here) tour gonna take a hit then go back to slopping. If you truly wanna let go of this pattern, id recommend trying shrooms and microdosing a little, then going dor higher and higher doses gradually. This will eliminate fear and cope based behaviors and patterns and also make you address face on why your slopping and binge eating. THIS IS NOT a ultimate cure, you can still take shrooms and end up a fucking fat tard that ignores his higher self. At the end of the day its up to you to realize you have all the fucking power and your literally giving up before the challenge even started by saying your stuck in this cycle. Keep fighting.

• +1
Nicotine alone got me through the most intense cut I've done and fixed my face for a while. Zyns helped me with productivity and are pretty non-intrusive when it comes to lifestyle + don't fuck up lungs so I could still do cardio.

nice avi