17M / 6’0 / 184 Is it over for me

R

RealNinja

Iron
IMG 4375
IMG 4376

Basic selfies in natural lighting, arm length to minimize distortion. No edit/photoshop.

My skin is breaking out again from upping my tretinoin percentage, it will probably be clear in a few months. In the meantime tinted sunscreen is helping me not want to off myself.

I’ve been gymmaxxing, which is going well. I’ve bulked from 170, my face is probably hella bloated right now but the cut is coming soon.

A rhinoplasty is in my future.

I have a weird self image, some days I feel good and some days I feel I look subhuman. The Shaniquas at my job think I’m cute but all I want is a 5/10 white girl.

Suggestions welcome

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
It's never over if you are tall and white

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
ltn, too ogre why get rhino tho

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
You look looksmaxxed, so I don't have any advice really, except just being a normal person, having friends etc..
That's it.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
what the fuck

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol and seethe
ltn, too ogre why get rhino tho
Maybe others don’t notice it so much but I hate my nose. I want rhino/alarplasty to reduce nostril visibility and make my nose tip smaller/less droopy.

Having big nose isn’t necessarily a bad thing but it is if your nose is bulbous and ugly

View attachment 2804064View attachment 2804065

Basic selfies in natural lighting, arm length to minimize distortion. No edit/photoshop.

My skin is breaking out again from upping my tretinoin percentage, it will probably be clear in a few months. In the meantime tinted sunscreen is helping me not want to off myself.

I’ve been gymmaxxing, which is going well. I’ve bulked from 170, my face is probably hella bloated right now but the cut is coming soon.

I have a weird self image, some days I feel good and some days I feel I look subhuman. The Shaniquas at my job think I’m cute but all I want is a 5/10 white girl.

Suggestions welcome
Your only issue is your super small palate. (The part of the midface that holds your teeth and gives your lips their shape and width) You could consider a palate expander or mouth posture fruading.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Your only issue is your super small palate. (The part of the midface that holds your teeth and gives your lips their shape and width) You could consider a palate expander or mouth posture fruading
I need to get giant mouth and lips like a black guy so when I smile my diamond grills are beaming.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and ThugggButt
really unfortunate lips, change them

Fix your eyebrows and let your hair grow, it would help you

Suggestions welcome
Kys

Suggestions welcome
Subhuman tier I’m sorry, you don’t even have height halo