Biotin is fucking legit

Yes and a great one to hide a bad lower third.
My beard hairs feel like barb wire now holy cow
me too also taking oral castor oil suggested by mpmd

Lifefuel!

I have biotin pills laying around, because i figured they were just cope, so i stopped taking them.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Lifefuel!

I have biotin pills laying around, because i figured they were just cope, so i stopped taking them.
Someone replied that they stopped taking it because it raises E? in this thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker
Been taking 10 000 mcg of biotin per day for a few weeks now and my beard hair is getting harder and thicker. There even is a little less "see-through" to my chin/jawline than before which means it's actually getting thicker in diameter.

Heck, I'm even growing new eyebrow hairs in the center and my lashes are longer. Minoxidil does jackshit compared to what biotin has achieved in less than a month.
On women's forums I read members complain about growing more facial hair and having to shave more often.

Give it a try if you're struggling with (facial) hair.

Inb4 "supplements are cope meh..." - EVERYONE is nutrient deficient or at least doesn't get optimal amounts.

@oldcell
Why did you stop taking it mate?
The daily recommended dose is: 30 mcg/day.
You were taking 10.000 mcg per day.
Did you experience side effects?

1. Did you took it orally?
  2. How long did you use it for?
  3. Could you share what product did you use?
  4. Did it also improve density, not only thickness?

Been taking 10 000 mcg of biotin per day for a few weeks now and my beard hair is getting harder and thicker. There even is a little less "see-through" to my chin/jawline than before which means it's actually getting thicker in diameter.

Heck, I'm even growing new eyebrow hairs in the center and my lashes are longer. Minoxidil does jackshit compared to what biotin has achieved in less than a month.
On women's forums I read members complain about growing more facial hair and having to shave more often.

Give it a try if you're struggling with (facial) hair.

Inb4 "supplements are cope meh..." - EVERYONE is nutrient deficient or at least doesn't get optimal amounts.

@oldcell
Will it regrow my NW7?