Biotin is fucking legit

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Been taking 10 000 mcg of biotin per day for a few weeks now and my beard hair is getting harder and thicker. There even is a little less "see-through" to my chin/jawline than before which means it's actually getting thicker in diameter.

Heck, I'm even growing new eyebrow hairs in the center and my lashes are longer. Minoxidil does jackshit compared to what biotin has achieved in less than a month.
On women's forums I read members complain about growing more facial hair and having to shave more often.

Give it a try if you're struggling with (facial) hair.

Inb4 "supplements are cope meh..." - EVERYONE is nutrient deficient or at least doesn't get optimal amounts.

@oldcell

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pumanator, Renaissance.Chad, UglyGod360 and 9 others
Beard is cope! Makes men look old and rustic. Good jawline or death!

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 4946, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Beard is cope! Makes men look old and rustic. Good jawline or death!
Yes and a great one to hide a bad lower third.
My beard hairs feel like barb wire now holy cow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Usum, Effortless and 1 other person
@x30001 thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
My beard hairs feel like barb wire now holy cow
that's how my beard is naturally and I fucking hate it! I want to get electrolysis. I tried the "young" filter in FaceApp and I noticed that the young filter removes my beard shadow in order to make me younger. That indicates that I should remove my beard to look young.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Bewusst and Depressed Twink
that's how my beard is naturally and I fucking hate it! I want to get electrolysis. I tried the "young" filter in FaceApp and I noticed that the young filter removes my beard shadow in order to make me younger. That indicates that I should remove my beard to look young.
Nice jawline + short-trimmed beard shadow with full coverage is great. You should embrace it. Just shave if you want to look like a teen wtf.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: litaz, Bitchwhipper2 and Deleted member 2756
Hot teen vampire boy > old rustic lumberjack/redneck bearded male
You might think different when you get older. No grown ass woman would prefer a babyfaced prettyboy over a masculine, dominant-looking guy.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 4946
It depends on what type of girls you want to attract. My brother is like a PSL 3 but gets mad attention from 25 year old+ foids when he grows out his thick beard

• +1
Reactions: litaz
You might think different when you get older. No grown ass woman would prefer a babyfaced prettyboy over a masculine, dominant-looking guy.
A beardless/hairless guy isn't necessarily unmasculine or lacking in dominance. Dominance and masculinity are dictated by bone structure, not hair. Superman is always clean shaven, but does he look babyfaced? No.
It depends on what type of girls you want to attract. My brother is like a PSL 3 but gets mad attention from 25 year old+ foids when he grows out his thick beard
PM me a pic of your brother.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and I'mme
Been taking 10 000 mcg of biotin per day for a few weeks now and my beard hair is getting harder and thicker. There even is a little less "see-through" to my chin/jawline than before which means it's actually getting thicker in diameter.

Heck, I'm even growing new eyebrow hairs in the center and my lashes are longer. Minoxidil does jackshit compared to what biotin has achieved in less than a month.
On women's forums I read members complain about growing more facial hair and having to shave more often.

Inb4 "supplements are cope meh..." - EVERYONE is nutrient deficient or at least doesn't get optimal amounts.

@oldcell
Biotin works even better when used in conjunction with B12 if you aren't taking it already; helps produce new hair cells/promote more hair growth

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 3635, x30001 and 2 others
Just eat meat
I ate 1-2 lbs of meat every day for years and was still sick, patchy-bearded and ugly.
Biotin works even better when used in conjunction with B12 if you aren't taking it already; helps produce new hair cells/promote more hair growth
B12 makes me hungry as hell unfortunately and that's not what I want.

I ate 1-2 lbs of meat every day for years and was still sick, patchy-bearded and ugly.
Well it won't make you attractive, just not nutrient deficient

Well it won't make you attractive, just not nutrient deficient
Yes, it didn't prevent all nutrient deficiencies (muscle meat). Meat is great for erythropoesis-related nutrients like iron, B12, vitamin A (if organ meat), zinc etc. though. Organ meat is a great nutrient source but I can't stand the taste of liver for example. Even the smell is nauseating. Respect for all who eat it regularly.

can't stand the taste of liver for example. Even the smell is nauseating. Respect for all who eat it regularly.
It's from an unhealthy animal then, from a healthy animal it tastes sweet

High iq poster. Followed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Honestly, this sounds too good the be true but i will try it for sure

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2933 and IWantToMax
Biotic just makes hair grow faster, it is crap. It won't grow thicker or new hairs.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, Renaissance.Chad, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Well, the problem with beard is that even though you don't have grey hairs, your beard might have greys....
Brewer's yeast / MSM / Harpagophytum and good nutrition.

@oldcell
If I get some thick eyebrows I love you man

I want my NW0 back

biotin is a estrogenic thing pretty damn sure

Biotic just makes hair grow faster, it is crap. It won't grow thicker or new hairs.
It's not crap, it's essential for keratin production. Keratin is what hair is made of lol. So it will def make existing hairs thicker if the body doesn't have enough biotin in the system. And this is what's happening to me.
High iq poster. Followed
Imagine not even being able to recognize sarcasm.

biotin is a estrogenic thing pretty damn sure
It's vitamin b7
@x30001 thoughts
It's very good for hair and nails but can give you acne due to pantothenic acid depletion. Our bodies have a natural reciprocal B7/B5 ratio. Pantothenic acid is needed to control cortisol and that's why megadosing it can give miracle results for acne, because you're reducing stress and inflammation via the high dose.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Bewusst
It's vitamin b7

It's very good for hair and nails but can give you acne due to pantothenic acid depletion. Our bodies have a natural reciprocal B7/B5 ratio. Pantothenic acid is needed to control cortisol and that's why megadosing it can give miracle results for acne, because you're reducing stress and inflammation via the high dose.
Vitamin B5 lowers cortisol? Significantly?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Yes. But higher B5 will lower B7, and your hair will get dry and brittle. That's why I don't recommend supplementing with B5 or B7. Once you increase levels of 1 due to supplementation, it will become very hard to restore the balance in the ratio. And it's better to have levels within the normal reference range where there's a reciprocal balance than supplementing with both til' infinity trying to retain a balance with levels of both that are way too high.
No, not unless you giga-dose it. And that'll lead to a lot of other problems. So it doesn't lower cortisol in practice. It's main function is to increase Acetyl CoA.
Yes. But higher B5 will lower B7, and your hair will get dry and brittle. That's why I don't recommend supplementing with B5 or B7. Once you increase levels of 1 due to supplementation, it will become very hard to restore the balance in the ratio. And it's better to have levels within the normal reference range where there's a reciprocal balance than supplementing with both til' infinity trying to retain a balance with levels of both that are way too high.

No, not unless you giga-dose it. And that'll lead to a lot of other problems. So it doesn't lower cortisol in practice. It's main function is to increase Acetyl CoA.
It's just needed to control cortisol. So a deficiency would make it more difficult for you to control cortisol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and I'mme

Ok. Guess it makes no sense to try to manipulate hormonal balance anyway. We don't know shit compared to nature which is always striving for balance. But I def don't want to mess up my cortisol, I think I got enough of that already lol.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and x30001
Ok. Guess it makes no sense to try to manipulate hormonal balance anyway. We don't know shit compared to nature which is always striving for balance. But I def don't want to mess up my cortisol, I think I got enough of that already lol.
Even though they're not hormones, they work pretty much like Dopamine/Prolactin do together. So yeah it's best not to mess around with B5/B7 too much :)

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
No biotin for your genetics.

I tried it all. Minox for 5 months, biotin etc. I was even injecting T while doing this. Still cannot grow a full beard.

No biotin for your genetics.

I tried it all. Minox for 5 months, biotin etc. I was even injecting T while doing this. Still cannot grow a full beard.
I'm sorry for you. I think I have the genetic potential for a full beard though because my father has. And I'm just 22.

I'm sorry for you. I think I have the genetic potential for a full beard though because my father has. And I'm just 22.
The most fucked up thing is my dad can grow a beard but I cant despite doing everything and being 26. I must have gotten my shit beard genes from my mom.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
The most fucked up thing is my dad can grow a beard but I cant despite doing everything and being 26. I must have gotten my shit beard genes from my mom.
Have you tried dermarolling?

@oldcell
stfu biotin will increase sensitivity to estrogen it is not legit stop taking it
10,000mcg is not needed just take a multivitamin it has the needed dose of biotin anymore is cope

stfu biotin will increase sensitivity to estrogen it is not legit stop taking it
10,000mcg is not needed just take a multivitamin it has the needed dose of biotin anymore is cope
Yeah you're right, taking too much biotin will give guys a lot of the PCOS symptoms. Oily skin, acne, insulin resistance, poor CYP1A2 metabolism etc.

Read biotin as bitcoin....

I have a supplement that contains 10 000 mcg biotin, 200 mcg selenium and 10 mg zinc per tablet. Just noticed I can split the tablets in half or might as well just take them eod. We'll see.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 1849 and Bewusst
It's not crap, it's essential for keratin production. Keratin is what hair is made of lol. So it will def make existing hairs thicker if the body doesn't have enough biotin in the system. And this is what's happening to me.
It just grows FASTER. Biotin is SHIT. It doesn't make hair grow thicker.

Biotin raises e, which is why I stopped taking it

I took it for like 2 months when I was 17 or 18 and it did nothing for me.

im buying it now along with gelatin for eyebrow/eyelash growth

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, randomvanish, Chintuck22 and 1 other person