Birdcel MANLET pulls STACY (YES, STACY NOT OVERRATING) girlfriend

we never know, it maybe be a open relationship

literally custom equipped, manufactured, artisan crafted, formed by nature, smithed, created and consecrated for BBC. Genuinely and literally the most perfect black cock taking nymph I've ever seen. Imagine her developed, freckled legs forced wide for the pulsating mass of ebony that will ingratiate itself into her, morph and twist her innocence into bestial lust, her Snow White supple pussy swallowing that black steaming rod whole and cIinging to it like a bitch in heat as some hulking Black mastiff mates and deflowers her. Imagine her little face, so innocent, cursing and screaming for a harder pummeling and rutting from her dominator, as his black white mass erupts it's primal seed into her crimson pure white genetic womb, adding to that perfect lineage, forever marking generations of delicate white lily flowers with his spunk, imagine her sweating and screaming as those womanly hips birth a child, forever staking his claim to her lineage. She is literally built for Breeding Black Children.
Therapy is needed asap my friend

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 28117, Deleted member 27660 and 1 other person
stacies => oofy doofies

its the beckies who are egotistical chad whores

• +1
Reactions: Reformed

She suspects he’s cheating on her too i guess that’s what this is supposed to mean ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
JBF, NT, Clear skin

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and p0lishsubhuman
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 22918, Ken and 1 other person
Retards can't understand that blackpill is literally just a meme. Also he is not a birdcel

Watch like a cuck probably

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

He looks average you autistic retard

not recessed enough to be true birdcel

Being lean makes you fuck able

So, to your retarded mind, when a black man is with a black woman, it's JBB?
Yep. But it doesn't happen because all the non-monkey black women go with white guys

He'll be getting cucked soon, no question

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, normie_joe, spark and 1 other person
You guys are so weird, you call the girl in the OP a Stacy and the girls that I’ve posted that are not that I bang Beckies

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
He looks fine,
after HTN level it's all personality/social

you guys are only right about the blackpill for sub HTN level

404 stacy not found she just have coloring you dumbass and the guy is just nt and socialmaxxed.

404 stacy not found she just have coloring you dumbass and the guy is just nt and socialmaxxed.
shes an 8/10 goddess
hes a 4/10 subhuman animal

quit coping he won a lottery

hes getting cucked soon for sure though

stacy what a cope
she is htn at most