Bitcoin is just as stable as the US Dollar

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice

Last year I made a thread to stay away from crypto.

but now my views have changed.

what i really meant is that these AI tradebots are bunk.
the only way to make bank from that is you create your own presets and indicators. basically program the tradebot yourself.

I believe holding onto bitcoin for the long haul is a good option.

Investing in that blackrock bitcoin etf is a good option.

it's a good place to put extra money you're afraid will just be eaten away by inflation

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss, 5'7 zoomer and finn899
Bitcoin is not as stable as the usa dollar not even close

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, socialcel, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Deleted member 64493 and thenewhebbe
BRO IS CALLING BITCOIN
IMG 0806

AS STABLE AS USD :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
IMG 0807

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Chintuck22 and eduardkoopman
You're measuring stability of the us dollar... relative to the us dollar

jfl if I measure bitcoin value relative to bitcoin value it's also happens to be perfectly stable
Thats the dollar factor chart measuring the value of the dollar relative to other country currencies wym 😂

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and 5'7 zoomer
usd keeps losing value, bitcoin keeps gaining.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thereallegend
Thats the dollar factor chart measuring the value of the dollar relative to other country currencies wym 😂
I only looked at the first graph, my bad

You should really be measuring bitcoin stability against the same basket of currencies for a fair test

Last edited:
You're measuring stability of the us dollar... relative to the us dollar

jfl if I measure bitcoin value relative to bitcoin value it's also happens to be perfectly stable
Think what OP is getting at is at least since Nixon, USD is by nature deflationary, while btc is inflationary.

So he is saying it's a hedge

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
One of the best signs u should sell is the fact ppl on forums not related to crypto start talking about bitcoin.

Just saying.

• JFL
Reactions: alien
One of the best signs u should sell is the fact ppl on forums not related to crypto start talking about bitcoin.

Just saying.
true jamie dimon said btc is gonna drop further

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

Last year I made a thread to stay away from crypto.

but now my views have changed.

what i really meant is that these AI tradebots are bunk.
the only way to make bank from that is you create your own presets and indicators. basically program the tradebot yourself.

I believe holding onto bitcoin for the long haul is a good option.

Investing in that blackrock bitcoin etf is a good option.

it's a good place to put extra money you're afraid will just be eaten away by inflation
Now that bitcoin is nearing the all-time high again, you are bullish on it? This could quite possibly be the worst time to invest in bitcoin. I have like 0.55 BTC that I bought awhile back. And I wish I kept my 12+ BTC that I bought from 2016-2019 and kept my hundreds of ETH that I bought in 2016. But now is a very risky time to invest in BTC and ETH.

Unless you get lucky on shitcoins (which is essentially gambling), the window of opportunity to make money on crypto is long over now.

Just saying.
This is so true. You are a fucking idiot if you invest in bitcoin NOW. I wish I held onto my coins that I bought back in 2016-2019 and my eth from 2016. I would be a multi-millionaire. I would own a condo in downtown Toronto and be financially set for life. But now is a stupid time to invest now that bitcoin is near the all-time high. I'm not sure if eth broke the all-time high or not. Haven't checked. But its a stupid time to invest in eth too.

@alien i don't use btc to invest. i use it as a normal currency

btc will come down over the next few months but for the long haul it's guaranteed to stay

@alien i don't use btc to invest. i use it as a normal currency

btc will come down over the next few months but for the long haul it's guaranteed to stay
Who actually uses BTC as normal currency? Unless maybe that's a thing in certain developing countries?

I can count on one hand the number of times I have used bitcoin recently to buy something
1) Russian dick pills (generic Tadalafil) from the darknet (the same vendor also sells roids but I'm natty). Because I didn't want to send an Interac e-transfer to some shady Russian roid vendor in Canada and have my fucking bank account frozen and possibly shut down.
2) VPN (because I don't trust that my VPN wouldn't snitch on me if I paid via credit card.)

Sure you can buy a bitcoin Visa/Mastercard. But you're essentially using a third-party middle man to convert your bitcoin to usable currency for a percentage. Because vendors don't want to actually be paid in bitcoin because the price is so volatile.

Bitcoin absolutely sucks as money unless you're doing something illegal like buying/selling drugs, roids and Russian dick pills or you want to remain private. And there are coins that do the privacy thing better than bitcoin. Like Monero.

• JFL
Who actually uses BTC as normal currency? Unless maybe that's a thing in certain developing countries?

I can count on one hand the number of times I have used bitcoin recently to buy something
1) Russian dick pills (generic Tadalafil) from the darknet (the same vendor also sells roids but I'm natty). Because I didn't want to send an Interac e-transfer to some shady Russian roid vendor in Canada and have my fucking bank account frozen and possibly shut down.
2) VPN (because I don't trust that my VPN wouldn't snitch on me if I paid via credit card.)

Sure you can buy a bitcoin Visa/Mastercard. But you're essentially using a third-party middle man to convert your bitcoin to usable currency for a percentage. Because vendors don't want to actually be paid in bitcoin because the price is so volatile.

Bitcoin absolutely sucks as money unless you're doing something illegal like buying/selling drugs, roids and Russian dick pills or you want to remain private. And there are coins that do the privacy thing better than bitcoin. Like Monero.
Shhhh

its no-where near as stable but the volatility is a blessing because you can 3x your money if you invest before it matures

You have no arguments. Go invest your life savings on this bubble you fucking retard.
I was even talking about that

Basing the value of Bitcoin solely or mostly, on it's practical user case for payments like currency, is limited and flawed.

it's like metaphorically calling Gold overpriced or shit, because I can't pay my groceries bill with a small block of gold.

• +1
Basing the value of Bitcoin solely or mostly, on it's practical user case for payments like currency, is limited and flawed.

it's like metaphorically calling Gold overpriced or shit, because I can't pay my groceries bill with a small block of gold.
that part!