bitcoin transaction has 60+ confirmations but it still hasn't arrived to my designated wallet

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I have checked again and again that i got the btc address right so that's not the problem, this has never happened before, wtf is happening??? I need to buy some shit i need off the deepweb and i don't have any more money to spend, it's gonna be hell on earth and i might get a seizure and hurt myself badly again or even die

Can someone help a nigga out? Has this happened to anyone else before? usually it takes 1-3 confirmations until it shows up in my wallet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member 19453
@eduardkoopman you know a lot about crypto right?

@NOTCHADRIP @Thyroidoverrope33 @kranerman23123

• Hmm...
Reactions: kranerman23123
Need more context. What platform are you using to buy the btc? Are you buying it using debit card?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and sergeant blackpill
Need more context. What platform are you using to buy the btc? Are you buying it using debit card?
bought it on localbitcoins like usual using something like cashapp

you can check on the blockchain IF the transaction is confirmed.
if it's confirmed, and not showing yet. It's probably a problem on your wallet or platform taht you use, But it's not lost or gone. Just you subhuman computer, phone, or platform that you use.

bought it on localbitcoins like usual using something like cashapp
yeah never used that site before but I looked at the offers tab on it and some offers have a long time
go to blockchain.com and enter your adress and see if the transaction took place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
if it's confirmed, and not showing yet. It's probably a problem on your wallet or platform taht you use, But it's not lost or gone. Just you subhuman computer, phone, or platform that you use.
never had a similar problem with these platforms before tho, and i've upgraded to a much better computer a while ago and yeah the transaction has 68 confirmations as we speak

never had a similar problem with these platforms before tho, and i've upgraded to a much better computer a while ago and yeah the transaction has 68 confirmations as we speak
where your receiving wallet at?

so do i have to fix it somehow or will it eventually show?

What market are u using everything is down ffs I’m stressing

What market are u using everything is down ffs I’m stressing
a small domestic market with no international shippings sadly bro, have you tried archetyp tho?

• +1
Reactions: anoncell
pls respond @eduardkoopman @capybara how do i fix this? I need to cope with my anxiety or i'll rope

• So Sad
  • So Sad
I have checked again and again that i got the btc address right so that's not the problem, this has never happened before, wtf is happening??? I need to buy some shit i need off the deepweb and i don't have any more money to spend, it's gonna be hell on earth and i might get a seizure and hurt myself badly again or even die

Can someone help a nigga out? Has this happened to anyone else before? usually it takes 1-3 confirmations until it shows up in my wallet
68 confirmations
i wonder how many more comments it takes until u realize u have been phished
because that context you provided is extremely irrelevant and shows your incompetence about the matter

• So Sad
because that context you provided is extremely irrelevant and shows your incompetence about the matter
Yeah I only use solana idk shit about btc

68 confirmations
i wonder how many more comments it takes until u realize u have been phished

no i havent been phised, i used the same link as usual that i have bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
then chill out tbh
only thing you can do is contact site administrators
It finally came through after like 20 hours

It finally came through after like 20 hours
happened to me plenty times also, stuff went wrong/glitch at first or took long.

i never turned into a crying anxious fag about it though, like you have.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and sergeant blackpill

Idiot btc is not private Monero is..

• Hmm...
buy monero from tradeogre

after you bought monero swap at stealthex.io for btc

IT'S OVER

• JFL