Black brahs will approach women while white brahs overthink it

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Look at this thread

Wheat waffles arguing to never approach women. That's because white brahs overthink it "what if she doesn't like me" "what if she thinks I'm a creep" "what will everyone around me think" and ironically that causes anxiety which makes you come across spergy. Women hate anxiety in men, it makes you appear low social status.

Rizz maxxed black brahs don't think like that. They don't worry about rejection until when or if it happens. This makes them appear low anxiety and high social status.

What women mean when they say they can can detect "bad personality" isn't whether or not the man is violent, but whether or not the man is high or low anxiety. Imagine Wheat waffles approaching a foid, he would be so anxious that he appears spergy and that would turn a woman off, independent of looks

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, IAMNOTANINCEL, thereallegend and 9 others
They don't have low inhibition and cortisol levels like BBCs. They also have status and job to protect nor do they have nogworshipping status halo where you can get away with murder at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, IAMNOTANINCEL, Sub0 and 4 others
this is cope and ur right
nerdy chad geek that think he's ugly being anxious approaching women will be looked at as "cute" and "omg so innocent i love him" by women

it's literally about looks most of the time

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21, poopoohead, HeightPilledum and 2 others
daily reminder: OP is a BBC whore. every night before bed he jerks off to BLACKED

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and lightskinbengali
They don't have low inhibition and cortisol levels like BBCs. They also have status and job to protect nor do they have nogworshipping status halo where you can get away with murder at this point.
I do think there are racial genetic differences in self esteem. I remember reading a study about self esteem differences between black, white and Asian teens. Blacks had the highest self esteem, whites had the next highest and Asian teens had the lowest. And this was controlled for house income. So a black teenager from a low income, single mother home would be expected to have higher self esteem than an Asian teenager from a 2 parent home where both parents make 6 figure salaries. Several studies have revealed that blacks of all ages, male and females, tend to have higher self esteem than other races.

And if you have higher self esteem, that makes you come across as more competent in social situations. Approaching a girl counts as a social situation.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, poopoohead, bloomercel and 4 others
nerdy chad geek that think he's ugly being anxious approaching women will be looked at as "cute" and "omg so innocent i love him" by women

Most guys aren't Chad. The majority aren't Chad. So for the majority of men, anxiety when approaching a foid is an instant pussy drier.

If I say "No one can afford a ten million dollar mansion" I don't literally mean no one. There are billionaires who have ten million dollar mansions. I mean the majority of people.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
@Kamui
@SuperSpoonman what do you black brahs think?

Most guys aren't Chad. The majority aren't Chad. So for the majority of men, anxiety when approaching a foid is an instant pussy drier.

If I say "No one can afford a ten million dollar mansion" I don't literally mean no one. There are billionaires who have ten million dollar mansions. I mean the majority of people.
you don't need to be chad to be considered attractive 😂
literally just being tall, gymcelled and have a normal face
according to this site, most guys here are at least 6ft1 minimum, just roid to gymcel and skincare maxx, and you're considered attractive by most foids

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
True
Average black guy doesn't feel embarrassed or get anxiety when approaching

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, RichardSpencel and klip11
I do think there are racial genetic differences in self esteem. I remember reading a study about self esteem differences between black, white and Asian teens. Blacks had the highest self esteem, whites had the next highest and Asian teens had the lowest. And this was controlled for house income. So a black teenager from a low income, single mother home would be expected to have higher self esteem than an Asian teenager from a 2 parent home where both parents make 6 figure salaries. Several studies have revealed that blacks of all ages, male and females, tend to have higher self esteem than other races.

And if you have higher self esteem, that makes you come across as more competent in social situations. Approaching a girl counts as a social situation.
this has to be the single parent theory

a brah from a family with both parent will likely be sheltered and has everything given to them so they never learn to be independent as quickly as a single parent who is busy at work

so the brah is raised on the street and adapts into a low inhib brah

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
this has to be the single parent theory

a brah from a family with both parent will likely be sheltered and has everything given to them so they never learn to be independent as quickly as a single parent who is busy at work

so the brah is raised on the street and adapts into a low inhib brah
Blacks of all income levels tend to have higher self esteem when compared to other races.

you don't need to be chad to be considered attractive 😂
literally just being tall, gymcelled and have a normal face
according to this site, most guys here are at least 6ft1 minimum, just roid to gymcel and skincare maxx, and you're considered attractive by most foids
You're the one who brought up "anxious Chad"

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Same with curries tbh
Curries are the most low inhibition male demographic by far
In literally everything they do
They're just so fucking ugly, though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and klip11
You're the one who brought up "anxious Chad"
you score a point for that, but when i say "chad" i mean attractive men in general
even niche-maxxed mtn + is seen as chad by most foids, when i say chad i mean any men that is just slightly attractive, you don't have to be model psl chad for it

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
@TheTakeoverHasBegun
@Kamui
@SuperSpoonman what do you black brahs think?
Agreed

Black brah is low inhib and more confident compared to his white brah counterpart, making him be seen as “cool” and “swaggy”

• +1
Reactions: klip11

problem is this nerdy chad geek will not approach

There was a nerdy ass black bro I knew in high school who was always doing cringe shit and jestermaxxing. That mf still pulled a gf somehow. But yeah Tyrone’s and ghetto black bros don’t hesitate at all when it comes to cold approaching. If they get rejected they just take it and move on to the next women.

Last edited:
  • +1

While a white guy will be standing and staring at a woman who he wants to meet and talk to forever, trying to figure out and over-analyze how to woo her when he comes up to her and what creative words to use to start a conversation, black guys don’t bother wasting time on that. I have seen how they come to a girl, simply asking “Where are you headed?” or “What are you drinking?” Admittedly, there is not much sophistication in their approach, to say the least, but who said it needs to be? It’s the attempt and the boldness that’s need to make a move that’s impressive, which guys of other races can and should adopt.

Look at this thread

Wheat waffles arguing to never approach women. That's because white brahs overthink it "what if she doesn't like me" "what if she thinks I'm a creep" "what will everyone around me think" and ironically that causes anxiety which makes you come across spergy. Women hate anxiety in men, it makes you appear low social status.

Rizz maxxed black brahs don't think like that. They don't worry about rejection until when or if it happens. This makes them appear low anxiety and high social status.

What women mean when they say they can can detect "bad personality" isn't whether or not the man is violent, but whether or not the man is high or low anxiety. Imagine Wheat waffles approaching a foid, he would be so anxious that he appears spergy and that would turn a woman off, independent of looks
bro, you are missing the point.

blacks act nt cause there is no repercussion for them. they know that police and court will not do anything against them in fear of being called racists.

my friend who lives in Philly told me that , he saw two black men beat up a japanese woman trying to take his purse, and the cop car was just a few feet away. cops did nothing. they never even left their car.

this is the main reason. Blacks act like that cause no one stops them. Western aka white world bends their asses for Blacks.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
You need to be my coach @klip11

• +1
blacks have low iq and are delusional, this is known. we don't need a thread about this every week

bro, you are missing the point.

blacks act nt cause there is no repercussion for them. they know that police and court will not do anything against them in fear of being called racists.

my friend who lives in Philly told me that , he saw two black men beat up a japanese woman trying to take his purse, and the cop car was just a few feet away. cops did nothing. they never even left their car.

this is the main reason. Blacks act like that cause no one stops them. Western aka white world bends their asses for Blacks.
No one is going to get arrested for approaching a girl. Lots of white brahs seriously think they'll get a prison sentence for approaching women

Yeah but even if that's true, it's a positive when you're trying to get pussy.
unless they're top tier blacks, they're getting leftovers and ugly black sheboons. at that point, it's a negative.

No one is going to get arrested for approaching a girl. Lots of white brahs seriously think they'll get a prison sentence for approaching women
actually they do. even Wheat waffles got expelled from college for asking out girls.

do you think the college authority dares to do that to a Black guy ?

meanwhile , there was an incident that a Black guy pretended to be student of Stanford, stayed in the dorms, attended classes, fucked 20+ of girls and got discovered after 8 months.

Black people acts this aggressive because they get away with it. there is no punishment for Bad behavior for Black men, they only get rewarded.

unless they're top tier blacks, they're getting leftovers and ugly black sheboons. at that point, it's a negative.

• JFL
DNR but tl;dr I'm assuming is blacks are loud and rowdy and low inhib

actually they do. even Wheat waffles got expelled from college for asking out girls.

do you think the college authority dares to do that to a Black guy ?

meanwhile , there was an incident that a Black guy pretended to be student of Stanford, stayed in the dorms, attended classes, fucked 20+ of girls and got discovered after 8 months.

Black people acts this aggressive because they get away with it. there is no punishment for Bad behavior for Black men, they only get rewarded.
Did wheat waffles get expelled or just asked to stop filming? And how do you pretend to be a student

Did wheat waffles get expelled or just asked to stop filming? And how do you pretend to be a student
1. he got expelled for a semester.

2. live in the dorm, go to classes, go to college parties, eat food in the cafetaria. what you do in normal college life. when asked for idenfication he just said he forgot his id at his room. being black no body questioned him to be not sound racist.

this is the Black Privilege, which you are clearly not saying.

Look at this thread

thats true, i overthink a lot cant approach irl even if im 6'4 with a model tier face

• +1
1. he got expelled for a semester.

2. live in the dorm, go to classes, go to college parties, eat food in the cafetaria. what you do in normal college life. when asked for idenfication he just said he forgot his id at his room. being black no body questioned him to be not sound racist.

this is the Black Privilege, which you are clearly not saying.
There's a university by where I live. Can I go on campus and rizz snowbunnies

Look at this thread

I completely agree with this. I'd also like to add that white and black men are also raised a lot differently with how to treat women. Growing up in a white household, I was raised to be "respectful" towards women. Blacks (unless growing up in a single mother household) were taught "game" at a young age. White men are taught to treat women as though we are living in a pre-feminist age, whereas black men seem to be more attuned to the current realities.

• +1
I completely agree with this. I'd also like to add that white and black men are also raised a lot differently with how to treat women. Growing up in a white household, I was raised to be "respectful" towards women. Blacks (unless growing up in a single mother household) were taught "game" at a young age. White men are taught to treat women as though we are living in a pre-feminist age, whereas black men seem to be more attuned to the current realities.
That's true, but I will say this, being black and spending my whole life around other blacks.... lots of black men have the mindset that they are God's gift to women of all races, no matter the objective reality. So you can have a black man that's 5'6, scrawny and has a face only a mother could love and in his mind he's the most tallest, handsome BBC and he acts like it. In his mind, he has the SMV of an NBA superstar. Imagine how low anxiety and confident you would come across if you believed yourself to have the SMV of a top NBA player? Imagine if you could believe that all women want you?

• +1
Reactions: Outlier
That's true, but I will say this, being black and spending my whole life around other blacks.... lots of black men have the mindset that they are God's gift to women of all races, no matter the objective reality. So you can have a black man that's 5'6, scrawny and has a face only a mother could love and in his mind he's the most tallest, handsome BBC and he acts like it. In his mind, he has the SMV of an NBA superstar. Imagine how low anxiety and confident you would come across if you believed yourself to have the SMV of a top NBA player? Imagine if you could believe that all women want you?
They do score high on narcisim, they are complete fiends only looking to fuck anything that walks and eventually they will run into a horny girl...they exist in society just to fuck something walking truly a beast of burden no functioning society wants but in this degen society I would no doubt choose to be BBC and fuck the most degenerate whores and cheating wives...peak serotonin inducing indeed

There's a university by where I live. Can I go on campus and rizz snowbunnies
hes lying wheat waffles never got expelled, wheat visted a college campus and some broad complained to security so they told him to stop filming else he would no longer be allowed on the campus.

• +1
white brah will never stop a ethnic male from flirting with a white women in front of them

Low iq and no consequences because no one will report out of fear of losing social credit