Racepill: The most important (yet most denied) pill

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
I've finally come to the conclusion, that after looks its race. Race matters more than height, status, voice, frame, body etc

Everyone wants white men. White women want white men, ethnic women want white men

No one wants ethnics. White women don't want ethnics, ethnic women don't want ethnics.

Most white women would prefer a shorter white man over a taller ethnic man

Most desired ethnic men we see are chads and online. It's all propaganda, and only for certain races.

For ethnics, you have to be chadlite+ to be treated decently. An ethnic htn is equal to a white mtn. An ethnic mtn is equal to a white ltn.

Almost all traits of being a good looking man comes from whites. Tall stature, strong bone structure, tight light coloured eyes, bright complexion, smoother straighter softer hair, big cocks. All from whites.

As an ethnic man, u lost from the moment u were born, unless u are chadlite+ or white passing. Even if you are tall fit etc you will still be viewed negatively as a rapist intruder violent mindless brute.

Every ethnic has some negative stereotype attached to them. Whether it's being small dick low t for asians, or violent brutes for blacks.

And it's only ethnics who make up copes to deal with their situation e.g Black says "being seen as a violent brute is good bro means I got big dick and high t" when jfl only works if u are tall jacked actually big dick Tyrone and u aren't thought of as a violent brute but a "protective real man". Girls are afraid and want to avoid u if ur seen as a violent brute.

Indians are seen as creepy manlets. Sandcels are seen as violent, fuck obsessed, hairy, controlling savage beasts.

If you are white and not deformed or below the height of 5'5 you are not an incel. Idc what you say. As long as you look white, not deformed and above the height of 5'5 you are not an incel.

Racepill > all except facepill.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, greywind, humanoidsub7 and 23 others
Not true, Chads are their own race

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, greywind, humanoidsub7 and 11 others
Racepill is overrated. As long you are a human eating a natural diet, you’ll be attractive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, humanoidsub7, borismonster and 13 others
Whether it's being small dick low t for asians, or violent brutes for blacks
you do realize there are more races than whites , asians and blacks ( + curries )

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Napoleon1800
I've finally come to the conclusion, that after looks its race. Race matters more than height, status, voice, frame, body etc

Everyone wants white men. White women want white men, ethnic women want white men

No one wants ethnics. White women don't want ethnics, ethnic women don't want ethnics.

Most desired ethnic men we see are chads and online. It's all propaganda, and only for certain races.

For ethnics, you have to be chadlite+ to be treated decently. An ethnic htn is equal to a white mtn. An ethnic mtn is equal to a white ltn.

Almost all traits of being a good looking man comes from whites. Tall stature, strong bone structure, tight light coloured eyes, bright complexion, smoother straighter softer hair, big cocks. All from whites.

As an ethnic man, u lost from the moment u were born, unless u are chadlite+ or white passing. Even if you are tall fit etc you will still be viewed negatively as a rapist intruder violent mindless brute.

Every ethnic has some negative stereotype attached to them. Whether it's being small dick low t for asians, or violent brutes for blacks.

And it's only ethnics who make up copes to deal with their situation e.g Black says "being seen as a violent brute is good bro means I got big dick and high t" when jfl only works if u are tall jacked actually big dick Tyrone and u aren't thought of as a violent brute but a "protective real man". Girls are afraid and want to avoid u if ur seen as a violent brute.

Indians are seen as creepy manlets. Sandcels are seen as violent, fuck obsessed, hairy, controlling savage beasts.

If you are white and not deformed or below the height of 5'5 you are not an incel. Idc what you say. As long as you look white, not deformed and above the height of 5'5 you are not an incel.

conclusion=fuck women

men mog women tbh

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, greywind, borismonster and 7 others
race face frame

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade

• JFL
Reactions: SA7, rand anon, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Napoleon1800

knew a few ethnic girls who only want white passing ethnic men.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, terrorblade, rand anon and 1 other person
Any Ethnic if he has Bone Structure will Slay no matter what. Chads are their own race

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster, saiya_online and 1 other person
Any Ethnic if he has Bone Structure will Slay no matter what. Chads are their own race

Lower Third Mogger, mog 99.9 percent of this Forum​

PM me your pics and I will rate you.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, borismonster and Napoleon1800
black chad lite > white mtn

• +1
Reactions: greywind, zub111 and Napoleon1800
Racepill is overrated, in Russia see many ethnics pull white women, no joke, Watched recently video about streets in Ireland and 40% of couples where white women with curries. No matter what if Ethnic Chad will come he'll steal your Girl or Wife no matter what. Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster, totallynotnash and 1 other person
nice bait

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

Lower Third Mogger, mog 99.9 percent of this Forum​

PM me your pics and I will rate you.
No but will say my features, I have ideal Jaw Frotal Angle 88 degrees, ideal bigonial width 90 degrees, ideal chin to philtrum ratio 2.44, ideal mouth to nose ratio 1.41, Ideal Neck width 94% of my Jaw, ideal lower lip to upper lip ratio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Jeww and Napoleon1800
racepill shouldn’t be taken seriously

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Copes from all ethnics. Most chads r white. Almost impossible to chad for non whites or non white passing. Race is law. And guess what, u can't change it at all

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HTN_Mentalcel, borismonster and 5 others
Ethnic with bone structure is the threshold for human treatment for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: greywind and leanmaxxin
daily self-hating retard who worship white people
this forum write itself
just go tell your mom you are ashamed of your fucking ancestors
imagine birthing a kid just so it can hate your own people
you dont deserve to be respected lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind, Maalik, zan and 2 others
???

only the hairy one is correct, never heard the others
U never heard Muslims or sandcels get called violent or dangerous or terrorists?

U never heard them as rapists or obsessed with fucking

U never heard of Muslims as controlling?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, terrorblade, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
Copes from all ethnics. Most chads r white. Almost impossible to chad for non whites or non white passing. Race is law. And guess what, u can't change it at all
u white? where u from?

• +1
Ethnic with bone structure is the threshold for human treatment for ethnics
Richard Ramirez Ethnic with bone structure who pulled women in jail

• +1
daily self-hating retard who worship white people
this forum write itself
just go tell your mom you are ashamed of your fucking ancestors
imagine birthing a kid just so it can hate your own people
you dont deserve to be respected lol
Nigga ur the Last person to be speaking. Ur a whitecel with huge potential but ur just lazy nigga

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and rand anon
U never heard Muslims or sandcels get called violent or dangerous or terrorists?

i hear rapist terrorist and violent i guess i live in europe.

U never heard white americans made fun of because they are fat school shooters with low iq ? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
No but will say my features, I have ideal Jaw Frotal Angle 88 degrees, ideal bigonial width 90 degrees, ideal chin to philtrum ratio 2.44, ideal mouth to nose ratio 1.41, Ideal Neck width 94% of my Jaw, ideal lower lip to upper lip ratio
bruh just pm ur face, i won't dox on an account i have vip on.

U never heard white americans made fun of because they are fat school shooters with low iq ? :ROFLMAO:
Nigga anyone is made fun of if they r fat. A lean white American man is cum fuel for ethnic bitches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and Lebgfinal
Its even more brutal in Asia

People with dark skin in countries like Pakistan, India, Korea, etc are seen as literal subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, JeromeMorrow, mathis and 5 others
I am ethnic, Britain. I am Turkish.
cool. I'm from a similar country living in europe. but i'm not muslim so people never call me terrorist n shit

• +1
Nigga anyone is made fun of if they r fat. A lean white American man is cum fuel for ethnic bitches
why are you self hating your own people?

• +1
cool. I'm from a similar country living in europe. but i'm not muslim so people never call me terrorist n shit
Not Muslim either and I live in an ethnic area but especially white girls look at me like I'm some dangerous creep about to rape them all the time even I don't do anything. Also I've seen them touch white ltns around so not even fault of my looks just my race, they have similar reactions to blacks and curries

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Its even more brutal in Asia

People with dark skin in countries like Pakistan, India, Korea, etc are seen as literal subhumans
Indian women would murder their men in a heartbeat

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, mathis, terrorblade and 1 other person
It's not self hating it's reality. Those who hate are skinheads and women
look man, attractive people are attractive no matter the fucking race
I dont know why in your completely delusional mind you somehow believe being white is some kind of advantage.
Negative stereotypes exist for every race exist and unless you literally fit those, i dont see them being what will make your life shit or not.

• +1
Reactions: chukopops

Beauty standards are in favor of white people: hollow cheeks, high cheekbones, slim noses. Most ethnics don't have these features naturally and they're considered attractive even for ethnics. Everyone wants to copy white people but if your pheno isn't european then doesn't matter if your skin is white, you still look ethnic. If a MTN white blonde man goes to any ethnic country he will slay. Your bolivian or indian Chad won't be desired as much as your white Chad, imagine if Chico were brown skinned. Most supermodels are white, coincidence?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, JeromeMorrow, terrorblade and 1 other person
Not Muslim either and I live in an ethnic area but especially white girls look at me like I'm some dangerous creep about to rape them all the time even I don't do anything. Also I've seen them touch white ltns around so not even fault of my looks just my race, they have similar reactions to blacks and curries
Maybe u have a low trust face or just really ugly. I've been approached by blonde girls (not sexually just walking up to me n saying hi and initiating a convo n shit) and I'm ethnic with a low trust face. Maybe it's different in the UK.

• +1
seems like cope, chad is its own race + in lots of places race matters alot less.

I was blessed with being born in northern england aka one of the best places for a brown guy to get pussy in the west. Theres so many pakis kurds and arabs here that in most cities girls dont really care. When i went clubbing 2 weeks ago with a friend whos a gook himself we both pulled a girl each and he slept with his, we’re both well above average height and frame size (hes 6’1 and jacked im 6’4 with a good frame)

thank god i was born in a place where foids care about that attributes actually have more than race

• +1
Beauty standards are in favor of white people: hollow cheeks, high cheekbones, slim noses. Most ethnics don't have these features naturally and they're considered attractive even for ethnics. Everyone wants to copy white people but if your pheno isn't european then doesn't matter if your skin is white, you still look ethnic. If a MTN white blonde man goes to any ethnic country he will slay. Your bolivian or indian Chad won't be desired as much as your white Chad.
Yep. Beauty standards is literally all from white people. Also ur right ik many ethnics with pale skin but ethnic features they look ethnic and disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and terrorblade
Yep. Beauty standards is literally all from white people. Also ur right ik many ethnics with pale skin but ethnic features they look ethnic and disgusting.
Pale skin doesnt mean white either, being white means being of caucasian identity, and a lot of these asian countries just want to get pale skin, not look like caucasians.

• +1
Not true, Chads are their own race
White Chad > ethnic Chad

There's a reason every PSL god is white lmao.

I can't name a single ethnic that I would call Chad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, JawMogger, leanmaxxin and 3 others
Beauty standards are in favor of white people: hollow cheeks, high cheekbones, slim noses. Most ethnics don't have these features naturally and they're considered attractive even for ethnics. Everyone wants to copy white people but if your pheno isn't european then doesn't matter if your skin is white, you still look ethnic. If a MTN white blonde man goes to any ethnic country he will slay. Your bolivian or indian Chad won't be desired as much as your white Chad.
Also what's brutal is that to even be considered on the same tier as white men as an ethnic u have to be chadlite or Chad. All examples of successful ethnics r all chadlites and chads but a lean tall white mtn slays ethnic girls

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow and Klasik01
Maybe u have a low trust face or just really ugly. I've been approached by blonde girls (not sexually just walking up to me n saying hi and initiating a convo n shit) and I'm ethnic with a low trust face. Maybe it's different in the UK.
Idk man, I'm ugly but like typical ugly I'd say like ltn, not subhuman tier. But I've seen white ltns get treated decently. I also overheaed a white blonde girl and some curry foid talking about men's hair and they said the worst hair is black and curly, which is peak ethnic hair, also what I have. Still proof of race is law

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: terrorblade, Jeww and autistic_tendencies
Legit the worst is being an ethnic looking white guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Napoleon1800, s1natra and 2 others
Beauty standards are in favor of white people: hollow cheeks, high cheekbones, slim noses. Most ethnics don't have these features naturally and they're considered attractive even for ethnics. Everyone wants to copy white people but if your pheno isn't european then doesn't matter if your skin is white, you still look ethnic. If a MTN white blonde man goes to any ethnic country he will slay. Your bolivian or indian Chad won't be desired as much as your white Chad, imagine if Chico was brown (lol girls wouldn't make stories about him).
These features are not proper to caucasians? not sure what's your fucking point lol
a white blonde man will be striking in a third world country because nobody is white there
he will slay because these countries will associate his race to being an american (aka. someone that is rich).
a bolivian or indian chad won't have that halo because south america and india are generally already poor and third world countries, if you are third worlder going in a third world, you will be considered normal
in the other hand, a first worlder will go in a third worlder will get treated like a god just because he is rare, unique, rich, etc..
an average american man is much richer than the bolivian and indian, not because he is caucasian, but because he is american.
Third worlder romantized white skin with american culture and how much it influenced every culture
afghans only saw these white people in movies, they grew some kind of ideal where america is a perfect place
thats the reasons why white people are seen better
Doesn't means they are considered more attractive.

• +1