Eyes > Jawline and its not even a discussion

N

NitoRump

Bronze
Not once in my 22 years of living have I seen a female in real life say "omg he has the best jawline everrr"
But I have heard "omg look at his eyes they are so pretty" hundreds of times.
All this jawline autism has originated since the rise of this looksmaxxing shit.
You can have average jaw and have very high sex appeal, but you can never have average eyes and have high sex appeal.
Obviously, obviously, top tier eyes + top tier jawline equal the best possible result, but jawline is crazily overrated in this site.
Jawline matters for pictures most tbh, and it can be easily frauded there too via angles and lighting.
For real life appeal, jawline means very little.
Women want to stare deep into your eyes, not into your jawline.
Provided you are not reccessed and have at least an average jaw and chin area, stop being a fucking autist and getting surgery to enhance that shit or get cheekbone implants or some shit.
Only thing you will do is look gay as fuck and no women will want to fuck you more.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D, maxilofailo, STUPIDREFEREES and 18 others
Not once in my 22 years of living have I seen a female in real life say "omg he has the best jawline everrr"
All this jawline autism has originated since the rise of this looksmaxxing shit.
You can have average jaw and have very high sex appeal, but you can never have average eyes and have high sex appeal.
Obviously, obviously, top tier eyes + top tier jawline equal the best possible result, but jawline is crazily overrated in this site.
Jawline matters for pictures most tbh, and it can be easily frauded there too via angles and lighting.
Provided you are not reccessed and have at least an average jaw and chin area, stop being a fucking autist and getting surgery to enhance that shit or get cheekbone implants or some shit.
Only thing you will do is look gay as fuck and no women will want to fuck you more.
U can make up for below average eyes with a good jaw and other stuff that don’t shy much light on ur eyes like lashes and brows

• +1
Reactions: callisto, N1666, rand anon and 3 others
I think everyone who understands basic lookism will know it's Eye Area > Jaw

Source: just look at people who Have Godly Eye area + Average Jaw vs People with Godly jaw and average Eye area and tell me who mogs whom

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mog3D, terrorblade, BigBoy3000 and 12 others

Source: just look at people who Have Godly Eye area + Average Jaw vs People with Godly jaw and average Eye area and tell me who mogs whom
probably the one with the godly jaw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: callisto, iisbarret, RichardSpencel and 14 others

true, its only people who have a good jaw but shit eyes that cope by saying jaw>eyes

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, terrorblade, borntosuffer and 1 other person
While eye area is mostly genetic, it depends on many things related to your jaw, including your zygomatic bones, sphenoid, etc.

If you have a good eye area chances are your lower third is decent, to say the least.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, terrorblade, thegiganigga and 7 others
Didn read one word jaw mogs all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xuzky, N1666, greywind and 3 others
Everyone talking about jaw and eyes when the game is all height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, SAQUIB66, Deusmaximus and 1 other person

Send me an example

I’ll send mine

IMG 1550
IMG 1349
IMG 1350
IMG 1351

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 3links2, med and 1 other person
Theyre equal pretty much

Everyone talking about jaw and eyes when the game is all height
absolutely not, I personally can attest to having a 6'4 friend (tallest in class) in my high school class who got no pussy. And its not that his face was busted up either, very average face I would say.
Height matters but only up to 6 foot. After that its all face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and Brus Wane
Yeah eyes probably matter a bit more but I do hear compliments on jawlines too. It's just that it's more direct so usually only reserved to people you know better

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
women are more obsessed with eyes as a feature themselves so its natural they pay more attention to it.

at the same time, jaw is something they like they just cant rly explain it.

my oneitis for exampl,e jawmogged me to oblivion but she wasnt really aware and didnt care.

they dont rly understand the concept of bones so eyes are definately their most valued feature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, Allornothing, Deleted member 67558 and 2 others
it’s always been jaw>eyes, and it still is. sorry u got cursed with a death tier jaw

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, rand anon, 3links2 and 2 others
it’s always been jaw>eyes, and it still is. sorry u got cursed with a death tier jaw
I get it, you have a great jaw but shit eyes.
But we need to be objective here and not cope

• +1
Reactions: 3links2 and Deleted member 67558
just use the same exact comment i did but reverse it theory. good one bud. i’m sure my eyes mog ur incel jaw to absolute death

• +1
Reactions: muh
mid eyes + elite jaw > elite eyes + mid jaw

subhuman eyes + elite jaw < elite eyes + subhuman jaw

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, rand anon, thegiganigga and 2 others
mid eyes + elite jaw > elite eyes + mid jaw

subhuman eyes + elite jaw < elite eyes + subhuman jaw
Basically bad eye area falios you harder but a great jawline > great eye area

Average eyes with top-tier lower third>average lower third with top-tier eyes.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, rand anon, JoshuaG and 3 others
Water. Me and @InnerVoid have truecel eye area

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NitoRump and InnerVoid

Brutal mog by Elordi

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and coispet
I swear to god Ive seen this exact same thread before

U can make up for below average eyes with a good jaw and other stuff that don’t shy much light on ur eyes like lashes and brows
No make up will help a bad eye area. As a man you want a subbtle make up, no more.

True, my main concern with looks maxxing now are my eyes, they’re pretty good if I do say so but failo’d by t50’s and undereyes
IMG 3486

Both will be fixed by 2025

IMG 3487

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Deleted member 67558 and NitoRump
This has been discussed a million times but yeah; eyes>jaw and it's not close enough for a legitimate discussion.

Eyes are a huge halo, have always been and always will be, it's the facial feture we look at the most and therefore has to be the most important aswell. Not to mention all the emotion people express with their eye area.

Jaw is important because it is a sign of health and masculinity but isn't on par with eyes. Can't be.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 67558 and NitoRump
lol the same goes for you buddy, you probably have shit recessed jaw and good eyes

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558 and InnerVoid
OP this is just not true lol

women often say ‚omg look at his jawline‘ ive seen it irl and on social media

proper cranofacial development is much more important as it makes you look like an actual man, if you only have good eyes and no jaw youll descend hard as you get older

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, tombradylover, normie_joe and 4 others
OP this is just not true lol

women often say ‚omg look at his jawline‘ ive seen it irl and on social media

proper cranofacial development is much more important as it makes you look like an actual man, if you only have good eyes and no jaw youll descend hard as you get older
my real life experience says otherwise, believe what you want.
Women want to stare at your soul, not at your jawline.
Provided not reccessed subhuman, jawline is just a bonus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, terrorblade, Deleted member 67558 and 1 other person
This has been discussed a million times but yeah; eyes>jaw and it's not close enough for a legitimate discussion.

Eyes are a huge halo, have always been and always will be, it's the facial feture we look at the most and therefore has to be the most important aswell. Not to mention all the emotion people express with their eye area.

Jaw is important because it is a sign of health and masculinity but isn't on par with eyes. Can't be.
needs to be posted more and more because people still cope by saying jaw > eyes.
Its the same as some 6'5 subhuman who always goes height > everything

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 67558
my real life experience says otherwise, believe what you want.
Women want to stare at your soul, not at your jawline.
Provided not reccessed subhuman, jawline is just a bonus
no sude its the other way around

the jaw is the fundament of sex appeal, the eyes are cherry on top if not dogshit

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
no sude its the other way around

the jaw is the fundament of sex appeal, the eyes are cherry on top if not dogshit
believe what you wish.

I think the answer is depending on the situation. As better jaw will make you look more masculine and you will appeal to older women, while better eyes can make you appeal to younger women. It's like elite jaw and normal eyes are like combo for someone who is going to be a father lol, and normal jaw and elite eyes makes you look like a player who just fucks. By older women i don't mean over 30, more like 25-30 max.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I think the answer is depending on the situation. As better jaw will make you look more masculine and you will appeal to older women, while better eyes can make you appeal to younger women. It's like elite jaw and normal eyes are like combo for someone who is going to be a father lol, and normal jaw and elite eyes makes you look like a player who just fucks. By older women i don't mean over 30, more like 25-30 max.
Co ty pierdolisz? Negatywny IQ.