Eyes > Jawline and its not even a discussion

finally someone gets it

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
yes. what a terrible jaw wow
i know you will never have his eyes and want to cope that "its not that bad bro" but hes literally downgrown with inward gonions. im sorry pal youre just not making it

While eye area is mostly genetic, it depends on many things related to your jaw, including your zygomatic bones, sphenoid, etc.

If you have a good eye area chances are your lower third is decent, to say the least.
IMG 1402

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
i know you will never have his eyes and want to cope that "its not that bad bro" but hes literally downgrown with inward gonions. im sorry pal youre just not making it
2024 cel learns about angles. of course his jaw doesn’t look good here at a downward angle. if u think o’pry has a below average jaw just because of muh gonions ur on lsd

2024 cel learns about angles. of course his jaw doesn’t look good here at a downward angle. if u think o’pry has a below average jaw just because of muh gonions ur on lsd
hahahha you dont even know what dowgrowth means hahahha kys moron

Nah, people can't even agree on what constitutes an attractive eye area. Hunter eyes are not the most desirable eyes to most females. And just look at all the tiktok eboys with over tier UEE who get thirsted after by thousands of females

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Not once in my 22 years of living have I seen a female in real life say "omg he has the best jawline everrr"
But I have heard "omg look at his eyes they are so pretty" hundreds of times.
All this jawline autism has originated since the rise of this looksmaxxing shit.
You can have average jaw and have very high sex appeal, but you can never have average eyes and have high sex appeal.
Obviously, obviously, top tier eyes + top tier jawline equal the best possible result, but jawline is crazily overrated in this site.
Jawline matters for pictures most tbh, and it can be easily frauded there too via angles and lighting.
For real life appeal, jawline means very little.
Women want to stare deep into your eyes, not into your jawline.
Provided you are not reccessed and have at least an average jaw and chin area, stop being a fucking autist and getting surgery to enhance that shit or get cheekbone implants or some shit.
Only thing you will do is look gay as fuck and no women will want to fuck you more.
U can make up for below average eyes with a good jaw and other stuff that
No make up will help a bad eye area. As a man you want a subbtle make up, no more.
i meant like grooming

spotted the coper with good jaw but shit eyes
yeah but look at cillian murphy, subhuman eye area but still considered a sex icon by phoids because of his mogger jaw
Cillian Murphy: The 60 Minutes Interview

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Jaw is always #1 stupid grey

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
yeah but look at cillian murphy, subhuman eye area but still considered a sex icon by phoids because of his mogger jaw
his eye area is not subhuman, looksmaxxer see uppereye lid exposure and no hunter eyes and say subhuman.
his eyes are not top tier but definitely unique and fit his facial harmony
but Ive said it before about him, he just has insane fame halo from Peaky Blinders, no woman in the world would see him as sex symbol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: likenesss, Allornothing and soover4me
Jaw is always #1 stupid grey
yes because I have less than 500 posts because I dont spend all my life on looksmaxxing forums Im stupid.
I can't convince everybody on real life appeal, looksmaxxing culture has fried brains badly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: likenesss and viniciz
almost every single girl ive been with mentions my sharp jawline. Even fucking guys talk about it with me. Not saying one is greater then the other. IMO they are both equal and necessary but its retarded to say "girls never talk about jawline". It isn't true and its something they consciously and subconsciously pay attention to in great detail.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, likenesss, Akhi and 1 other person
Eyes are equally dimorphic and are more aesthetic so I reckon they're more important.

The rest of his face is very feminine and beautiful (just like good, masculine eyes). He is compensating for shit eyes with his forward grown, laterally protruding cheekbones, not just his jaw.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Its eyes combined with mid face. You almost cant go wrong with this Combo. Unless utter birdcel jaw. But a good jaw alone doesnt necessarily Make you good looking I agree

Good jaw is required to be attractive
Good eyes are required to be very attractive

Nah, people can't even agree on what constitutes an attractive eye area. Hunter eyes are not the most desirable eyes to most females. And just look at all the tiktok eboys with over tier UEE who get thirsted after by thousands of females
This, the eye area gets much more leeway cause different types of eyes appeal to different types of women. A good jaw also indirectly haloes an eye area that might not be objectively good by any means

no women like recessed boneless lower thirds though

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and tombradylover
why improve one dumbass, stop tryna find the most important feature, they are all important

the color alone prevents it from being subhuman. it's mid at worst

• Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me
I Agree, in my opinion a good eye area can save you. But keep in mind a woman will most likely fantasize and get wet from a strong jaw rather than your Eyes.