black foid in my class has insane tits

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
niggas like @KpopmaxxingGuy and @barettrealrx dont really like black foids but you would if you saw her man. Her face is pretty good actually like high mtb and her body is absolutely INSANE. Her tits and ass are so massive mang, looks like an instagram model. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
niggas like @KpopmaxxingGuy and @barettrealrx dont really like black foids but you would if you saw her man. Her face is pretty good actually like high mtb and her body is absolutely INSANE. Her tits and ass are so massive mang, looks like an instagram model.
Show pic i saw this one video of a black foid with perfect tits and ass

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
im sorry bro but shes big egyptian cock only

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, barettrealrx and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Lightskin or darkskin?

niggas like @KpopmaxxingGuy and @barettrealrx dont really like black foids but you would if you saw her man. Her face is pretty good actually like high mtb and her body is absolutely INSANE. Her tits and ass are so massive mang, looks like an instagram model. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I see why @Gengar likes black women

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moggingu and Michael Myers
Mrs. Sheboon Object

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
@gooner23

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
i don't really eye rape people honestly for appearance only all that matters to me is high cheekbone fat

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and wishIwasSalludon
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and gooner23
Creep shot her nigga

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 55314
Aside from the bodily benefits, they also have nice personalities (In my personal experience).
Naw in my experience they tend to have some of the worst personalities but luckily the girl in OP is white washed so she acts like a normal person.

I love white washed black girls

Tyrone only

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
No pic no care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggingu and wishIwasSalludon
Naw in my experience they tend to have some of the worst personalities but luckily the girl in OP is white washed so she acts like a normal person.

I love white washed black girls
Maybe European ones are different?