Black people are schizophrenic and giga non nt when they’re off weed

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
When they smoke weed they become giga NT

How commonly have you heard a black ask “did you say sum? I must be trippin because I thought u said sum”

That’s the schizophrenia and auditory hallucinations from their environment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Recessed Life, Bushman and 9 others
@Ricky212 thoughts

slit ur wrists, pal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, hattrick, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
exterminate niggers

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: lemonnz and ilovewhitewomen
:feelskek:i’m dead
How commonly have you heard a black ask “did you say sum? I must be trippin because I thought u said sum”

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Blacks are very NT on average I don't know why this is. Seems more NT and open to experience than the average white guy.

@NotCarv why do blacks mog whites on average when it comes to being NT? Any reason for this?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

side effect of being taken out of their home environment the savannas

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
When they smoke weed they become giga NT

I agree most black people are depressed and cope with smoking.

Weed now is poisoned so it fucks them up mentally.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Blacks are very NT on average I don't know why this is. Seems more NT and open to experience than the average white guy.

@NotCarv why do blacks mog whites on average when it comes to being NT? Any reason for this?
Lower IQ - simpler brains

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss

nigga is making things up

We have an open community and know how it feels to be at the bottom. The nicest people i've met were broke hood people they would offer me a dollar and always split food with me kinda makes me tear up thinking about it. They would always tell me you are smart stay off the hood, don't smoke, and would protect me.

Imagine being so giving when u have nothing that shows true character.

• Love it
@TechnoBoss The hood is dangerous to thugs imo i've only got in 1-2 alterations living in the hood tbh

• +1
We have an open community and know how it feels to be at the bottom. The nicest people i've met were broke hood people they would offer me a dollar and always split food with me kinda makes me tear up thinking about it. They would always tell me you are smart stay off the hood, don't smoke, and would protect me.

Imagine being so giving when u have nothing that shows true character.

View attachment 2874630
I've given everything when I had nothing. I agree. The nicest people have nothing and they know what it's like to struggle.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
nigga is making things up
"People who use marijuana are more likely to develop temporary psychosis (not knowing what is real, hallucinations, and paranoia) and long-lasting mental disorders, including schizophrenia (a type of mental illness where people might see or hear things that are not really there)."

Source:

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Elaborate
When a PC had low-end specs it can only run a few programs. When you use shit like Google and calculator on it you're unlikely to get any errors.

When a PC has high-end specs you do complex task with it and it has a lot of capabilities. With the bigger capacity comes the possibility of glitches/bugs

Same shit with humans. Niggers don't do complex shit (IQ limitations). They don't graduate and they don't get good careers. All they care about is breeding sheboons, rap, and hellcats. This way there's not much that can go wrong and become non-nt

When a PC had low-end specs it can only run a few programs. When you use shit like Google and calculator on it you're unlikely to get any errors.

When a PC has high-end specs you do complex task with it and it has a lot of capabilities. With the bigger capacity comes the possibility of glitches/bugs

Same shit with humans. Niggers don't do complex shit (IQ limitations). They don't graduate and they don't get good careers. All they care about is breeding sheboons, rap, and hellcats. This way there's not much that can go wrong and become non-nt
False

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

This can be debunked but enjoy your racist views.

• +1
This can be debunked but enjoy your racist views.
Na blacks are just dumb not even human there obsessed with world dominance
You're losers everywhere you go
Whites have given you 60 trillion and you have done fuck all with it but don't forget we didn't bring you here jews did

yeah weed can give people paranoia

thts why in brazil we call illegal drug addicts "noiado" (weed is illegal here)

Last edited:
Whites have given you 60 trillion and you have done fuck all with it but don't forget we didn't bring you here jews did
Incel sperg

Lol because we have corrupt politicians controlled by USA/Jews

How are we low iq if we created modern inventions:

• JFL
Incel sperg
Na you're obsessed with sex the more sex crazed people the uglier we get hence why people now in general are ugly asf if jews only put nigger music on then niggers whites will become but luckily more and more whites are becoming aware of Hitler and his good deeds and are starting to become more hateful of jews and it will only get bigger and bigger

• Ugh..
Na you're obsessed with sex the more sex crazed people the uglier we get hence why people now in general are ugly asf if jews only put nigger music on then niggers whites will become but luckily more and more whites are becoming aware of Hitler and his good deeds and are starting to become more hateful of jews and it will only get bigger and bigger

Attachments

• IMG_2364.jpeg
    IMG_2364.jpeg
    896.6 KB · Views: 0
-a virgin :feelskek::feelsokman:

No, the reason is because they come from a hot enviroment and Europeans come from a cold one. Heat selects for extroversion, cold selects for introversion, that’s why Spaniards are more NT than swedes for instance and why a Thai is more nt than an Jap

Nothing to do with MUH IQ

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters
why do you guys always speculate on black people when we're like 2% of the forum

• +1