BLACKCELs, GO TO RUSSIA, NOW (Geomaxxing Guide)

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
OP is LARPing, he is in fact, not in Russia.
Hi, I've been in Moscow for a week since this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/black-in-asia-geomaxxing-guide.900583/

If you are Black, I believe Russia is your Asia. I am personally htn-tyrone-lite facially, but 6'4 and good frame. People will flock to you in the streets, you are treated as a celebrity, and in a good way unlike in China where you are more likely to be seen as a rare animal on exhibit. I believe even subhuman blacks can slay here. There are more stacies than every other country I've been to, and they all have some black fetish

Unlike in America, you will be cold approached by girls constantly in virtue of you being black.

The SMV here for Blacks is crazy, do not believe sfcels. You will get laid solely because you are a negro. Also, for people who think China is impossible for blacks, read this post about Chinese incels coping that their women like BBC: https://www.toutiao.com/video/7239013234450760250/

I would say Eastern Europe > Africa > Latin America > Asia > Western Europe based on my travels. I have not been to the other continents. I will continue to keep updated. Black SMV is truly second only to Whites (only because of Asians (treats white people like Gods on Earth), everywhere else it is equal, or blacks mog). Any questions I will answer them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, mathis, spermium and 9 others
No please god, save some pussy for the rest of us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, NebulaExplorer, seethe and 4 others
Hi, I've been in Moscow for a week since this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/black-in-asia-geomaxxing-guide.900583/

If you are Black, I believe Russia is your Asia. I am personally htn-tyrone-lite facially, but 6'4 and good frame. People will flock to you in the streets, you are treated as a celebrity, and in a good way unlike in China where you are more likely to be seen as a rare animal on exhibit. I believe even subhuman blacks can slay here. There are more stacies than every other country I've been to, and they all have some black fetish

Unlike in America, you will be cold approached by girls constantly in virtue of you being black.

The SMV here for Blacks is crazy, do not believe sfcels. You will get laid solely because you are a negro. Also, for people who think China is impossible for blacks, read this post about Chinese incels coping that their women like BBC: https://www.toutiao.com/video/7239013234450760250/

I would say Eastern Europe > Africa > Latin America > Asia > Western Europe based on my travels. I have not been to the other continents. I will continue to keep updated. Black SMV is truly second only to Whites (only because of Asians (treats white people like Gods on Earth), everywhere else it is equal, or blacks mog). Any questions I will answer them.
I guarantee you're just being used as a dildo for Russian women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, mathis, Youㅤ and 5 others

he is role playing, there are countless of videos of russian girls that when asked if they would date a "african" refering to black skinned guys

they either laugh of instantly say no

blud probably never left USA, if he thinks people will adore him in eastern europe he is dreaming

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, mathis, Youㅤ and 11 others

nigga

• +1
Reactions: mathis
he is role playing, there are countless of videos of russian girls that when asked if they would date a "african" refering to black skinned guys

blud probably never left USA, if he thinks people will adore him in eastern europe he is dreaming
exactly.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and diamondbill
also, remember op is (60% African DNA), so near mulatto.
jfl at trying to convince @Blackgymmax and @Kamui they'll get infinite white pussy if they go to russia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Kamui, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
Black in eastern europe is death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Deleted member 13626, Debetro and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, mathis, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Op is 6’4 btw

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and diamondbill
imagine if these guys were in russia
3424948 2be9d1d2d04aba887fc8ac6c499faee8 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, greywind, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Sushifart, Donnieboy331 and 9 others
Then get lynched by a russoid for hitting on their women . Nobody likes foreigners coming to their country trying to steal their women and they will feel justified doing whatever to you.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, gribsufer1, Repentsinner and 2 others
Then get lynched by a russoid for hitting on their women . Nobody likes foreigners coming to their country trying to steal their women and they will feel justified doing whatever to you.
Russians are chill. It is western propaganda that Russians are all neo-nazis looking to kill blacks and jews 24/7. Most people here are chill, there are african students in MSU. I would say Chinese are actually the ones you should watch out for in terms of them wanting to kill you for taking their women. Do not believe everything the Jews feed you.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
Cuck sfcel jfl

raging for BBC

Russians are chill. It is western propaganda that Russians are all neo-nazis looking to kill blacks and jews 24/7. Most people here are chill, there are african students in MSU. I would say Chinese are actually the ones you should watch out for in terms of them wanting to kill you for taking their women. Do not believe everything the Jews feed you.
Lol, I've seen a negro get beaten by sticks on video in Russia for flirting with one of their women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, greywind and diamondbill
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 55314 and Deleted member 52953

Cope

Lol, I've seen a negro get beaten by sticks on video in Russia for flirting with one of their women.
You will obviously get beaten if you try to flirt with a taken woman. Africans also tend to be creepy. Nonetheless, I've made a few friends here, I like Russians.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Who says this is a bad thing

You think chads are complaining that they’re getting used as a dildo jfl

I doubt op is looking at these women as anything but a quick nut

• +1
Reactions: greywind, aesthetic beauty, Kamui and 1 other person
just pick the ugliest of a race to prove a point theory
Ong lol

will never show the average tall darkskin bbc because its their worst nightmare to see a gl darkskin black man stealing their women

they just can’t sexually compete with dark chocolate tyrone with bbc full of testosterone and pheromones ahahahah

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 55314
just pick the ugliest of a race to prove a point theory
That image is also used by Chinese incels to cope with the fact that their already underpopulated female population is dating Africans. It is entirely cope and subhuman behavior.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
You will obviously get beaten if you try to flirt with a taken woman. Africans also tend to be creepy. Nonetheless, I've made a few friends here, I like Russians.
Russia is overrated and white women too

they are cave apes just go to east Africa they have the best looking girls on earth with 8 shaped bodies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52953
Never take advice from faceless greycels on .org

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Kamui and zharupodrugu
Russia is overrated and white women too

they are cave apes just go to east Africa they have the best looking girls on earth with 8 shaped bodies
I agree, East Africans are incredibly beautiful, as well as South Africans. I like all races to be honest

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and Deleted member 55314
That image is also used by Chinese incels to cope with the fact that their already underpopulated female population is dating Africans. It is entirely cope and subhuman behavior.
also blacks mog Asians to Jupiter and back jfl if they think they can compete with one of the highest SMV race on earth

asians are stupid

Black in eastern europe is death sentence.
This is entirely western propaganda. Do not believe everything you see on the internet, people there have never even seen a black person, much less dreams of murdering one, do you think the 300 black people in poland are hunted everyday? No.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxing
What African countries did you visit op

This is entirely western propaganda. Do not believe everything you see on the internet, people there have never even seen a black person, much less dreams of murdering one, do you think the 300 black people in poland are hunted everyday? No.
im from Lithuania and i see black people get bullied, not a lot of them exist here though.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
im from Lithuania and i see black people get bullied, not a lot of them exist here though.
I see, well in Russia there are a few black students and they seem to live a regular life, there is documented experiences on Youtube, there is little bullying.

Ethiopia, South Africa, Nigeria, and Somalia!
Based choice

try lightskin Igbo Nigerians tho they the best obviously

also the average Nigerian man kill the average African Americans men to death and back in SMV

african Americans men have big cheeks

Based choice

try lightskin Igbo Nigerians tho they the best obviously

also the average Nigerian man kill the average African Americans men to death and back in SMV

african Americans men have big cheeks
I'm ethnically Jamaican, so I have 30% Dutch DNA and ~10% Han Chinese DNA, so I have a bit weird of a phenotype compared to most people to be honest, I don't mind it though.

I see, well in Russia there are a few black students and they seem to live a regular life, there is documented experiences on Youtube, there is little bullying.
who gonna bully 6'4 negro? Blacks arent so hated in Russia, its usually asians that hated the most

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 55314
I'm ethnically Jamaican, so I have 30% Dutch DNA and ~10% Han Chinese DNA, so I have a bit weird of a phenotype compared to most people to be honest, I don't mind it though.
Proud of being the resul of White chad raping shaniqua ???
african mog you to hell

russians are mad racist but everyone know that blacks have huge cocks so it can work for white girls who have fetish for blacks

Who care about your weird ass shithole?

LiThUnIa ⚰️⚰️⚰️💀

who gonna bully 6'4 negro? Blacks arent so hated in Russia, its usually asians that hated the most
Yes, Chinese friend of mine attending a Russian university showed proof of Russians being racist to him, I don't really experience anything like this, but I don't talk to students who tend to be more immature globally, so it could just be that.

Larp faggot

Yes, Chinese friend of mine attending a Russian university showed proof of Russians being racist to him, I don't really experience anything like this, but I don't talk to students who tend to be more immature globally, so it could just be that. View attachment 2625127
people are scared of big dudes, if u were 5'4 I guarantee u would've been bullied