Blackcels, go to Russia, NOW!

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
Hi, I've been in Moscow for a week since this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/black-in-asia-geomaxxing-guide.900583/

If you are Black, I believe Russia is your Asia. I am personally htn-tyrone-lite facially, but 6'4 and good frame. People will flock to you in the streets, you are treated as a celebrity, and in a good way unlike in China where you are more likely to be seen as a rare animal on exhibit. I believe even subhuman blacks can slay here. There are more stacies than every other country I've been to, and they all have some black fetish

Unlike in America, you will be cold approached by girls constantly in virtue of you being black.

The SMV here for Blacks is crazy, do not believe sfcels. You will get laid solely because you are a negro. Also, for people who think China is impossible for blacks, read this post about Chinese incels coping that their women like BBC: https://www.toutiao.com/video/7239013234450760250/

I would say Eastern Europe > Africa > Latin America > Asia > Western Europe based on my travels. I have not been to the other continents. I will continue to keep updated. Black SMV is truly second only to Whites (only because of Asians (treats white people like Gods on Earth), everywhere else it is equal, or blacks mog). Any questions I will answer them.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, tyronechadmax, klip11 and 5 others
Russian women love black cock. After denazification Ukrainian women will too.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxing and Ricky212
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, vampyre and Ricky212
just be a betabuxx for some russio stacy who will probably never be seen with you in daylight and only take ur money bro!!

Hi, I've been in Moscow for a week since this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/black-in-asia-geomaxxing-guide.900583/

If you are Black, I believe Russia is your Asia. I am personally htn-tyrone-lite facially, but 6'4 and good frame. People will flock to you in the streets, you are treated as a celebrity, and in a good way unlike in China where you are more likely to be seen as a rare animal on exhibit. I believe even subhuman blacks can slay here. There are more stacies than every other country I've been to, and they all have some black fetish

Unlike in America, you will be cold approached by girls constantly in virtue of you being black.

The SMV here for Blacks is crazy, do not believe sfcels. You will get laid solely because you are a negro. Also, for people who think China is impossible for blacks, read this post about Chinese incels coping that their women like BBC: https://www.toutiao.com/video/7239013234450760250/

I would say Eastern Europe > Africa > Latin America > Asia > Western Europe based on my travels. I have not been to the other continents. I will continue to keep updated. Black SMV is truly second only to Whites (only because of Asians (treats white people like Gods on Earth), everywhere else it is equal, or blacks mog). Any questions I will answer them.
>htn-tyrone-lite facially, but 6'4 and good frame.

Ignore this guy at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Corleone, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Ricky212 and 3 others
Exactly. Western Europe + America is where you guys have most success. JFL.
This is not true, least success as there are more tyrones. Think about it this way, say you happen to look for a rare pearl, if you have 100 pearls, you will obviously choose the best one you can get. If there is 1 pearl somewhere, you will flip everything you can to get that one pearl. People globally have certain preferences/fetishes, you just have to exploit it by going to places where there are less people who fulfill those fetishes. There are women of all races with "Jungle Fever", some of which can't be actualized because there are no blacks where they live. Anyway, I am the proof.

All of the racist women in Eastern Europe are getting denazified

Soon they will be all taking black cock

Would you not be harassed by low sentient Slavs for "stealing their women"?

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Would you not be harassed by low sentient Slavs for "stealing their women"?
Idk about Russia but in Balkans that would never happen because blacks (black women too tho jfl) are seen highly

• Woah
Reactions: apocalypse
Idk about Russia but in Balkans that would never happen because blacks (black women too tho jfl) are seen highly
Tf bro balkans seem to be one of the most racist place niggas even arguing about who´s the most white

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, gribsufer1 and m0ss26
well we have to change that

only to Whites (only because of Asians (treats white people like Gods on Earth),
Such fucking bullshit. In the majority of cases, JBW is betabuxing.

more like they know you came from America and their poor

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives