[BLACKED] The powers of BBC Part 3

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Not to long ago, I was in a club (clubmaxxing) and I was dancing with this club slut. She clearly was desperate for BBC and moved closer to dance with me. She tried to lean in for a kiss and I pushed her away. I do not want to catch some disease from this club thot who wants BBC. I am extremely violent and defend myself from all threats. She tried to kiss me at least 5 times, all of which I rejected. She then tries to activate my innate BBC gorilla sex drive by grinding on me. This isn't enough tbh but she very nearly did entice me when she grabbed my hand and placed it on her breasts. JFL her friends were around and watching her. I felt awkward. She proceeded to give me "the eyes" (chads like @ZyzzReincarnate know what I am talking about) and tried to grab my dickc through my pants. I cant remember what happened next but she tried taking me home and I rejected her. Told her to go home with her friends JFL. I hate club thots.

I fapped to her body that night.

Had I been a pajeet or ricecel, I'd be mocked by these girls rather than molested. My only regret is not knocking her out tbh ngl. Beating club sluts is what @Nibba and I enjoy.

OVER for non-BBC's.

I still identify as incel though.

Part 4 coming soon.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, Nibba and 1 other person
you are a ricecel trapped in the body of a bbc. a slave to your hormones enticing you to do things like beat people and fuck things

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel and dodt
you are a ricecel trapped in the body of a bbc. a slave to your hormones enticing you to do things like beat people and fuck things
Yes. I feel that way. I am aspie so I lose in social mogs so i have to use violence to defend myself from disrespect. I am mentally a ricecel that is in a BBC body tbh ngl. Over

Pajeetcels would have payed for drinks and a taxi home only for her to laugh behind his back and get raw dogged by chad

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Beating club sluts is what @Nibba and I enjoy.
It's a lot if fun taking out years of abuse on them. Some of them like it. I've started hitting girls during sex and the way they orgasm is way more intense than usual

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
It's a lot if fun taking out years of abuse on them. Some of them like it. I've started hitting girls during sex and the way they orgasm is way more intense than usual
Chadpill. Hitting girls is hight T, based and they enjoy it.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Nice LARP bro, entertaining character you got going here

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Nice LARP bro, entertaining character you got going here
I am not LARPing. I speak to nibba about shit like this all the time. He can confirm it.
@Nibba

It would be extremely exhausting to LAPR 24/7 everyday for nearly a year on PSL sites dude.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:??????????
It is pretty complicated. I cant find a GF because I am too aspie and have missed out on key development stages in my life and prelooksmax but I can get club sluts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Nibba
I am not LARPing. I speak to nibba about shit like this all the time. He can confirm it.
@Nibba

It would be extremely exhausting to LAPR 24/7 everyday for nearly a year on PSL sites dude.
Yeah both of us have bonded over common interests like abusing women, lifting and martial arts

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Afrikancel
Update me when you start using them as toilets.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:??????????
He and I share the same views on that matter. I get worshiped by women (thread coming soon mods get ur ban hammer ready) and still identify as incel

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
He and I share the same views on that matter. I get worshiped by women (thread coming soon mods get ur ban hammer ready) and still identify as incel
Tag me in that thread bro. I am preparing some more BBC threads about my experiences as a BBC

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel and Nibba
It is pretty complicated. I cant find a GF because I am too aspie and have missed out on key development stages in my life and prelooksmax but I can get club sluts
To me a true incel has no options whatsoever (can't even get girls below their looksmatch). Even I wouldnt consider myself incel I'm just looksmaxing to expand my options and get a girl that's not fat and at least Psl 5. I kind of share the same views faceandlms has you have no options you're incel.

To me a true incel has no options whatsoever (can't even get girls below their looksmatch). Even I wouldnt consider myself incel I'm just looksmaxing to expand my options and get a girl that's not fat and at least Psl 5
I am a virgin bro and girls dont message me and they ignore mewhen they are sober. I am aspie. Every girl i like doesnt like me. I have only recently really looksmaxxed to a PSL5

Tag me in that thread bro. I am preparing some more BBC threads about my experiences as a BBC
Cage we will be bancels from jealous mods. Then we make our own site bwc BBC alliance .gov

• JFL
I am a virgin bro and girls dont message me and they ignore mewhen they are sober. I am aspie. Every girl i like doesnt like me. I have only recently really looksmaxxed to a PSL5
Looks like I need to start hitting on drunk girls if they see my height but not my face they'll give me the pussy.

• +1
Dude install tinder and slay then

If I was taller and bigger skull this would be me