Blackpill even showed for VideoGames (Brutal voicepill)

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I remember I used to be in Clans and shit.

And there the foids would always chill on TeamSpeak in a room alone with the Chad with an extremly deep voice (idk if he was Chad, Chad voice is enough for these foids to imagine talking to a Chad)

Meanwhile the voice cucks the girls laughed at them when they speak (im not even kidding when you are a voicecel go into any gaming Teamspeak/Discord these mfers will laugh you in the face)

Even when you can see nothing and only can hear the voice it still applies, the deep voiced bulls cuck the high voiced wimps.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I remember I used to be in Clans and shit.

And there the foids would always chill on TeamSpeak in a room alone with the Chad with an extremly deep voice (idk if he was Chad, Chad voice is enough for these foids to imagine talking to a Chad)

Meanwhile the voice cucks the girls laughed at them when they speak (im not even kidding when you are a voicecel go into any gaming Teamspeak/Discord these mfers will laugh you in the face)

Even when you can see nothing and only can hear the voice it still applies, the deep voiced bulls cuck the high voiced wimps.
What was your main?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 14693