[Story] The day I destroyed this e-bitch

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
This thread is going to be long and weird for many, but it's 100% serious and shows the reality of the blackpill in action.

It was all back then in Mafia City. I started playing when the memes became popular and it was indeed the biggest pay to win mobile app I had ever used. At first I didn't interact with everyone as most players in the chat were Russians and Turks. I eventually renamed my account to "God" but with the greek "o" since God was already taken. I put up a picture of Zeus and I constantly trolled in the city chat as I do here on a daily basis.

I started gaining recognition as a roasting beast—plus I was good at the game and progressed without spending money. I ended up using stolen credit cards to boost myself into the top 3 of the city—this is irrelevant right now though since what I'm going to tell you now happened a month before this.

I always saw cucks and normies type gay shit on the city chat (which made me mad as fuck) so I always picked on them. There was this supposed Canadian girl (you never know when they're real), "calliebaileys" or something like that. I truly don't remember. She used to put dumb shit like "meow" on the chat and it pissed me off so I insulted her a couple times.

Out of nowhere, this girl started messaging and sexting with me. I, in the thought of a well formed internaut, felt on sight that the supposed "she" was a "he"—basically surprised me that a female would so creepily and casually flirt with a male on a videogame (keep in mind that I had no info of myself on my profile, not even my name).

So I called her out for being a male, she held her truthfulness but I didn't believe a word. Until that same night she uploaded a picture of a girl. I instantly reverse searched it and a thousand matches popped up "Canadian girl" was the tag.

When that happened I felt triumphant, and called her a fat disgusting sack of gay filth and told her I was going to expose the truth. She started begging for mercy and we took it to Discord since she was going to prove her sexuality. She indeed was a female. Sounded like one, but still didn't want to show herself. I kept my doubt even though it was pretty much obvious she hadn't lied at this point.

At this point I saw the opportunity to chadfish her (with myself). I had already told her I had a girlfriend, but that I was indeed gonna talk to her anyway for fun and in the game. We casually VCed and she still hadn't seen my persona though. So she was actually "attracted" to the abstract concept of me—bully, jock, aggressive white male with money to blast on the game. Take in mind I spent over 3 grand on the game, all from stolen CCs.

I decided to take this further and I set up a male profile with some frauded pictures, which she liked, but held her ground as a girl that didn't care about looks.

She told me her story—her father did coke and was always drunk after her mother's death, and she had been raped at the age of 13.

She also used to masturbate in our calls and send pictures of her body, she even got to the point on choking herself with a dildo for my amusement.

So, this platonic relationship was already pretty advanced for my expectations and was heading towards the end of a cliff. It was obvious that it made no sense at all since we would never meet each other, so it was never gonna end well (she also hated the fact that I had a gf btw). We constantly fought and I treated her like shit for the sake of it, ghosting her and getting mad at her for the minimal things—even libtards comments on the prostate by jfl—because I wanted to see how far she'd tolerate this. She always ended up coming back to me like a dog, otherwise I apologized.

I even made disgusting comments about death and rape, because I felt brutal some days and wanted to see her reactions.

The straw that broke the camel took place when she told me she had gone out and made out with a dude—the story was clearly made up and I figured out instantly and started making fun of her for it. Then I ghosted her again and put a picture of me kissing my gf to make her mad, and started calling her "bro" "pal" on the chats to annoy. She thought it was over lmfao.

Ludicrously enough, meanwhile all this happened, a cuck called Clayton orbitted her (he was from the same in-game clan as her and hated me deep, since she used him as a ventingfag and talked about me to him every time something between us happened). He always told her to break up with me. I told her I was 21, she was 18, this cuck was 18 too I think.

She actually uploaded a picture of herself and was pretty decent. PSL 5/5.X dark hair with blue eyes, fair skin and 5'6" if I remember probably. She was the "insecure kind".

Okay, so basically now everything falls down rapidly. There was a battle between a big clan from the city (in which this bitch was in, controlled by a Chinese rich guy) vs. a clan controlled by a black nigga who was like 30 years old and absolutely boomer-like and talked like dis ya feel.

I actually helped my nigga friend so he didn't get demolished, and I became friends with the top 5 dudes from that clan. Most of them were trolls, and this was this 16 year old American dude that was named Carson and looked like the blonde nerd dude from Recess rofl

We made a Discord server in which almost all the relevant personas from the city were in. We VC'd often. This was when this cuck Carson's intentions became clear.

The soyboy was clearly constantly flirting with her, and she mostly turned him down except from one time when she laughed. That literally made me explode (I haven't mentioned this, but I gifted my account to the bitch because I had quitted—she obviously didn't know I didn't pay for the shit in it).

I started bullying all of them mercilessly, they got real mad, the server got dismantled and the bitch was always crying. I got into her account and recovered and started reading all the chats and boycotting the clan and everything. A truly evil mastermind warrior.

The cuck had set everything up for her to hate me, he had actually told her I didn't like her and was toying her—and that would never change my gf for her not even if we met irl.

My idea was; let's make all seem like it's a larp. I literally made everything seem like the pictures I used were stolen, and I talked to my cousin so he made a timestamp in which he showed his face covered with a hoodie (he is 14 years old).

My voice is deep as fuck, but they eventually believed they got larped on by a 14 year old.

They all virtually stopped talking, and the city is now pretty much dead. And to the date they keep mentioning me as "Anon" (brutal rent free).

Carson left the game, Clayton and Callie lost all contact—and she still has some PTSD from all the shit I put her through. One of my biggest Stockholm-syndromed victims up to this day.

I think this concludes that I'm a completely insane psychopathic manipulative beast, nobody can neglect in. If you got to the end of this thread I truly respect you, and I'm thankful for being able to share my story to you.

This was clearly a demonstration of the "badboy champion aura"; she liked even before she saw me (and looks were a boost indeed).

Never forget this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Blackout.xl, Velvet and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 3583, BigBoy and 7 others
@Slayer

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 685
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, BigBoy, Blackout.xl and 3 others
I read everything

That foid and her orbitter groupies were indeed raped by your dark triad antics. She also sexted you and flirted with you while not showing a hint of affection for the dudes who talked to her and truly cared for her every day. Absolutely over for nice guy betas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 1973
Are you seriously expecting me to read that wall of text?

Can't believe I rd all this nerd cringe from a skinnyfat bully victim.

I honestly don't even know what the point of this entry level essay was,

That you spoke to a girl once? Mirin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, BigBoy, Deleted member 3123 and 8 others
Can't believe I rd all this nerd cringe from a skinnyfat bully victim.

I honestly don't even know what the point of this entry level essay was,

That you spoke to a girl once? Mirin.
Shut the fuck up you subhuman pissweak abomination. The point of this thread was showing my levels of manipulation even in mobile games, soyboy. I picked on a group of faggots and bullied them to tears and made the bitch think she could take the spot of my irl gf. Keep coping you gigacuk. Youre probably Clayton hidden behind an alt

9273A8D6 401D 49EA B907 36F062CF9380

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Do you think I read that? I did not, and I never will!

This thread is going to be long and weird for many, but it's 100% serious and shows the reality of the blackpill in action.

It was all back then in Mafia City. I started playing when the memes became popular and it was indeed the biggest pay to win mobile app I had ever used. At first I didn't interact with everyone as most players in the chat were Russians and Turks. I eventually renamed my account to "God" but with the greek "o" since God was already taken. I put up a picture of Zeus and I constantly trolled in the city chat as I do here on a daily basis.

I started gaining recognition as a roasting beast—plus I was good at the game and progressed without spending money. I ended up using stolen credit cards to boost myself into the top 3 of the city—this is irrelevant right now though since what I'm going to tell you now happened a month before this.

I always saw cucks and normies type gay shit on the city chat (which made me mad as fuck) so I always picked on them. There was this supposed Canadian girl (you never know when they're real), "calliebaileys" or something like that. I truly don't remember. She used to put dumb shit like "meow" on the chat and it pissed me off so I insulted her a couple times.

Out of nowhere, this girl started messaging and sexting with me. I, in the thought of a well formed internaut, felt on sight that the supposed "she" was a "he"—basically surprised me that a female would so creepily and casually flirt with a male on a videogame (keep in mind that I had no info of myself on my profile, not even my name).

So I called her out for being a male, she held her truthfulness but I didn't believe a word. Until that same night she uploaded a picture of a girl. I instantly reverse searched it and a thousand matches popped up "Canadian girl" was the tag.

When that happened I felt triumphant, and called her a fat disgusting sack of gay filth and told her I was going to expose the truth. She started begging for mercy and we took it to Discord since she was going to prove her sexuality. She indeed was a female. Sounded like one, but still didn't want to show herself. I kept my doubt even though it was pretty much obvious she hadn't lied at this point.

At this point I saw the opportunity to chadfish her (with myself). I had already told her I had a girlfriend, but that I was indeed gonna talk to her anyway for fun and in the game. We casually VCed and she still hadn't seen my persona though. So she was actually "attracted" to the abstract concept of me—bully, jock, aggressive white male with money to blast on the game. Take in mind I spent over 3 grand on the game, all from stolen CCs.

I decided to take this further and I set up a male profile with some frauded pictures, which she liked, but held her ground as a girl that didn't care about looks.

She told me her story—her father did coke and was always drunk after her mother's death, and she had been raped at the age of 13.

She also used to masturbate in our calls and send pictures of her body, she even got to the point on choking herself with a dildo for my amusement.

So, this platonic relationship was already pretty advanced for my expectations and was heading towards the end of a cliff. It was obvious that it made no sense at all since we would never meet each other, so it was never gonna end well (she also hated the fact that I had a gf btw). We constantly fought and I treated her like shit for the sake of it, ghosting her and getting mad at her for the minimal things—even libtards comments on the prostate by jfl—because I wanted to see how far she'd tolerate this. She always ended up coming back to me like a dog, otherwise I apologized.

I even made disgusting comments about death and rape, because I felt brutal some days and wanted to see her reactions.

The straw that broke the camel took place when she told me she had gone out and made out with a dude—the story was clearly made up and I figured out instantly and started making fun of her for it. Then I ghosted her again and put a picture of me kissing my gf to make her mad, and started calling her "bro" "pal" on the chats to annoy. She thought it was over lmfao.

Ludicrously enough, meanwhile all this happened, a cuck called Clayton orbitted her (he was from the same in-game clan as her and hated me deep, since she used him as a ventingfag and talked about me to him every time something between us happened). He always told her to break up with me. I told her I was 21, she was 18, this cuck was 18 too I think.

She actually uploaded a picture of herself and was pretty decent. PSL 5/5.X dark hair with blue eyes, fair skin and 5'6" if I remember probably. She was the "insecure kind".

Okay, so basically now everything falls down rapidly. There was a battle between a big clan from the city (in which this bitch was in, controlled by a Chinese rich guy) vs. a clan controlled by a black nigga who was like 30 years old and absolutely boomer-like and talked like dis ya feel.

I actually helped my nigga friend so he didn't get demolished, and I became friends with the top 5 dudes from that clan. Most of them were trolls, and this was this 16 year old American dude that was named Carson and looked like the blonde nerd dude from Recess rofl

We made a Discord server in which almost all the relevant personas from the city were in. We VC'd often. This was when this cuck Carson's intentions became clear.

The soyboy was clearly constantly flirting with her, and she mostly turned him down except from one time when she laughed. That literally made me explode (I haven't mentioned this, but I gifted my account to the bitch because I had quitted—she obviously didn't know I didn't pay for the shit in it).

I started bullying all of them mercilessly, they got real mad, the server got dismantled and the bitch was always crying. I got into her account and recovered and started reading all the chats and boycotting the clan and everything. A truly evil mastermind warrior.

The cuck had set everything up for her to hate me, he had actually told her I didn't like her and was toying her—and that would never change my gf for her not even if we met irl.

My idea was; let's make all seem like it's a larp. I literally made everything seem like the pictures I used were stolen, and I talked to my cousin so he made a timestamp in which he showed his face covered with a hoodie (he is 14 years old).

My voice is deep as fuck, but they eventually believed they got larped on by a 14 year old.

They all virtually stopped talking, and the city is now pretty much dead. And to the date they keep mentioning me as "Anon" (brutal rent free).

Carson left the game, Clayton and Callie lost all contact—and she still has some PTSD from all the shit I put her through. One of my biggest Stockholm-syndromed victims up to this day.

I think this concludes that I'm a completely insane psychopathic manipulative beast, nobody can neglect in. If you got to the end of this thread I truly respect you, and I'm thankful for being able to share my story to you.

This was clearly a demonstration of the "badboy champion aura"; she liked even before she saw me (and looks were a boost indeed).

Never forget this.
Fuck I wanna be dark triad like this ;-;, I have the looks to pull it off, but everyone in HS knows me as the nice guy, should I dark triadmaxx in College.

I wanna do this shit, even though it's a fucking gay ass game, I wanna do this flaming shit in RL

Mirin' you so hard rn OP

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Do you think I read that? I did not, and I never will!
Suck my dick faggot
Fuck I wanna be dark triad like this ;-;, I have the looks to pull it off, but everyone in HS knows me as the nice guy, should I dark triadmaxx in College.

I wanna do this shit, even though it's a fucking gay ass game, I wanna do this flaming shit in RL

Mirin' you so hard rn OP
It was brutal, I look back and I laugh at it. But the game was gay af gotta admit that

Suck my dick faggot

How am I the faggot if you are the one who wants another man performing oral sex on you??

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

It looks to me that you are the homoaffective one here :eek:

How am I the faggot if you are the one who wants another man performing oral sex on you??

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

It looks to me that you are the homo affective one here :eek:
Go suck Chico's dick to get out the favela you shit-skinned famelic dog

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1100
I am proud son

Never forget this.

it's amazing that I could not read so many words

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow and BigBoy
Finesse god.

Unbeatable dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073 and Deleted member 3123
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3073
Where did you get the CCs from?

read not i