Blackpill : if you geomax and actually get a foid which Is Better looking than you...people Will assume shes with you for money or shes AN hooker

N

Nation

Platinum
1 year ago I went for some months in Moldavia, Im not Rich at all, actually Im kinda broke but I managed to get in 4 months ltr with an hot foid. Around 5 psl with great tits too, well my coworkers were looking at the pictures of her and they start shit talking with things like :

' how he managed to get her?'
' how can he stay with her?'
' shes using him for Money '
' shes probably an hooker and he pays her '

Ofc this would not happen if I was good looking or tall, actually Im Just a gymcel, btw some people think It was Just envy but its not, they Just saw my SMV as low and She could seriously go for High LMS people like beautiful football players, but She was with me those months

Other enthics foids only like white guys. JBW is the law.

Lookism will not even escape unlooksmatched couples, look at the normies response, thats the same on social media.
Just tell her you're piss poor, or if it turns out she's a gold digger move.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
Lookism will not even escape unlooksmatched couples, look at the normies response, thats the same on social media.
Just tell her you're piss poor, or if it turns out she's a gold digger move.

I had the same thing, I was with a girl that I mogg, people started saying that I was with her for her money
:lul: :feelswhy:

1 year ago I went for some months in Moldavia, Im not Rich at all, actually Im kinda broke but I managed to get in 4 months ltr with an hot foid. Around 5 psl with great tits too, well my coworkers were looking at the pictures of her and they start shit talking with things like :

Ofc this would not happen if I was good looking or tall, actually Im Just a gymcel, btw some people think It was Just envy but its not, they Just saw my SMV as low and She could seriously go for High LMS people like beautiful football players, but She was with me those months
Man, fuck what those other people think. Geomax and get a beautiful wife to save your bloodline. Life is to short to gaf what retarded coworkers think

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, Mr. President and Deleted member 41284

They don't want to see others succeed.

you care too much about what other people think of you.........

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Homie us unable to understand jokes made by his male coworkers

Homie us unable to understand jokes made by his male coworkers
These werent jokes, that was 100% shit talking, they even said things like She was a whore exc