Blackpill is brutal

you get invited to parties if you’re a normie

I hang out with chadlites and high tier normies as well as low tier normies and I fit right in the middle works for me as I get halo’d and seem cooler than I am with them because I’m not gettinh brutally mogged

So you are average in looks, so you dont get brutally amogged. Good for you but im a legitimately ugly manlet, I will get AMOGGED and its inescapable, unless like I said I go with nerdy looking guys (my looks match), but again they dont get invited to these parties, whether they have normie brains or not.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
The question is why do normies think incels are the crazy ones? Like Joe Rogan he just said all incels need to do is take a shower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Xander578
The question is why do normies think incels are the crazy ones? Like Joe Rogan he just said all incels need to do is take a shower
people in psychosis are more in touch with reality than normies, normies live daily in delusion that this is a world where u earn what u sow when in reality it was over the moment ur parents met each other

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person

Because thats all he had to do while looking like this, then he became a TV Presenter from that shower.

mdbnf6sf9ub21.png

For some reason he cant conceive, or refuses to conceive, how much harder it is when your ugly, and how much easier when good looking like him

• +1
Because thats all he had to do while looking like this, then he became a TV Presenter from that shower.

mdbnf6sf9ub21.png

For some reason he cant conceive, or refuses to conceive, how much harder it is when your ugly, and how much easier when good looking like him
You think he’s good looking?

You think he’s good looking?

He was on magazine covers for his looks, despite being massive manlet, so I would say yes.
3034165400117597861620.jpg

He is everyday good looking though, guy next door handsome.

• +1
The same shit happened to me, getting AMOGGED by Chad and Tyrone friends badly. The problem is, if your friends with your looks match, you end up being in a group of nerds which is a massive status failo, not to mention they dont even get invited to the party. You only go to these parties if your Chad or friends with Chad, its a lose lose.
Over for gigachad doesn't get invited to parties
I knew a chad who butchered every hard working dude at school in every sport. all these weird shit genes kids were working hard to become the best tennis player, and he would walk in 6'3 and arrogantly just tare them apart on the court after like a couple of weeks of playing. they had been training for 2-3 years

inherent ability literally mogs. I have unlimited examples to back this up. unlimited. every sport other than running maybe is inherent ability.
In school all the sports that required any type of skill were completely dominated by dudes who were naturally good at it
Cope even running based on ur genetics

High calf insertions = better and more explosive runner

This is common in Africans which is why no whites have won gold in the Olympics for a long time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
2 people on looksmax.me use GHK-cu.

2 people.

Don't call yourself a looksmaxer.

:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga::exited::exited::exited::exited::exited::coffee:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
We're here for you bro you may weep if you will

• +1
It's brutal indeed

• +1
even all your 10year billion $ ascension plans are heavily dependent on your BASE genetics

Lets be honest how many people acutally get surgery ? 0,01% Is probably still way too overblown.
By the time the average guy has the required money Hes like 26 with massive mental damage from mogging/inceldom.

For any white guy with money, go to the Phillipines, fuck some underaged virgins and after 2 weeks you will realize that you ascended way too late and that you cannot escape the blackpill no matter what you do.

• +1
even all your 10year billion $ ascension plans are heavily dependent on your BASE genetics

Lets be honest how many people acutally get surgery ? 0,01% Is probably still way too overblown.
By the time the average guy has the required money Hes like 26 with massive mental damage from mogging/inceldom.

For any white guy with money, go to the Phillipines, fuck some underaged virgins and after 2 weeks you will realize that you ascended way too late and that you cannot escape the blackpill no matter what you do.
Happy I’m 17 tbh

• +1
Girls they know or even don’t know would go up and talk to them and I would just be standing there, literally invisible. The girl doesn’t even introduce herself, doesn’t even acknowledge my existence.
it may sound like nothing or some stupid funny joke to some people,
but this is a very blackpill situaltion, brutal mog by others, real life realization that you are ugly af and probrobly will never have love,
i can feel what you feel bro

• +1