• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐™‡๐™ž๐™›๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ฎ๐™ข ๐Ÿ’€

๐™‡๐™ž๐™›๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ฎ๐™ข ๐Ÿ’€

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
6'1 trainer Chad at the gym approach girls to help and all of them suddenly are happy to talk with him, I never received that kind of reaction. Muscular white prettyboy Chad approachs and girls open their legs, literally they smile as soon as he says something.

I wonder how many MTB's does he fucks every week, heightpill is brutal asfuck you can't feel powerful if you're a manlet like me even if I had a better face imagine how childish and common I would look around a 6'3 Chad.

LL surgery is expensive as fuck and I live in a third world country so I will never be Chad even if I get a lot of surgeries my height will still be a failo. Blackpill is everywhere, the darkness is in everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, ShowerMaxxing, SecularIslamist and 6 others
6'1 trainer Chad at the gym approach girls to help and all of them suddenly are happy to talk with him, I never received that kind of reaction. Muscular white prettyboy Chad approachs and girls open their legs, literally they smile as soon as he says something. I wonder how many MTB's does he fucks every week, heightpill is brutal asfuck you can't feel powerful if you're a manlet like me even if I had a better face imagine how childish and common I would look around a 6'3 Chad. LL surgery is expensive as fuck and I live in a third world country so I will never be Chad even if I get a lot of surgeries my height will still be a failo. Blackpill is everywhere, the darkness is in everything.
Brutal heightpill :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Brutal heightpill :feelsrope:
It's over for manlets, height = looking powerful. Girls look at tall guys all the time even if they're MTN's. Being 5'10 is a joke height, anything below that is death.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Giorgio, normie_joe, mayo mogger and 2 others
It's over for manlets, height = looking powerful. Girls look at tall guys all the time even if they're MTN's. Being 5'10 is a joke height, anything below that is death.
Believe me I know exactly what itโ€™s like being 5โ€™10 barefoot. I am 16 tho so i can still cope and say im not done growing

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Believe me I know exactly what itโ€™s like being 5โ€™10 barefoot. I am 16 tho so i can still cope and say im not done growing
I stopped growing at 17, over for my life. I'm 20 rn only grew 1 cm and that's probably cope.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
Pray for meeee boyo :feelswah:
Sleep 9 hours a day, eat a lot + protein (stop caring about leanmaxxing), run or do sports, lift weights, stretch, wear softer shoes, inject HGH if possible. Man I didn't know height was so important, I would have done all of this but my time is over.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Sleep 9 hours a day, eat a lot + protein (stop caring about leanmaxxing), run or do sports, lift weights, stretch, wear softer shoes, inject HGH if possible. Man I didn't know height was so important, I would have done all of this but my time is over.
I sleep 9 hours a day I lift and do sports but Iโ€™m not eating enough tbh. Havenโ€™t injected hgh simply because of how hard it would be for me to source, inject, monitor all my triglycerides or whatever bs it is, not to mention it is expensive has bad sides and doesnโ€™t guarantee that I grow a mm. I also donโ€™t stretch what stretches should I be doing and why. Also any advice on eating more? I weigh 130 lbs

6'1 trainer Chad at the gym approach girls to help and all of them suddenly are happy to talk with him, I never received that kind of reaction. Muscular white prettyboy Chad approachs and girls open their legs, literally they smile as soon as he says something.

I wonder how many MTB's does he fucks every week, heightpill is brutal asfuck you can't feel powerful if you're a manlet like me even if I had a better face imagine how childish and common I would look around a 6'3 Chad.

LL surgery is expensive as fuck and I live in a third world country so I will never be Chad even if I get a lot of surgeries my height will still be a failo. Blackpill is everywhere, the darkness is in everything.
Probably a bearded jacked HTN

More info on the PT? Pheno? Race? Style? Moneymaxxed?

height imo is only important for not looking childish man but for attraction face wins

Height means nothing without face

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and mayo mogger
im like 6'1 and i feel like shit after gettig towered over by some boney 6'5 - 6'3 guy. I cant image how it must feel being sub 5'10 getting heightmogged by almost everyone. The height insecurities don't stop until you are at least 6'3 ngl.