Blackpill is just completely wrong

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

I Mog U
I concluded that BP is just wrong.

Looks really is only 50% of your SMV. Rest are legit your personality.

You just have to be social and have a lil bit of luck to find a gf tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Klasik01, tombradylover and 6 others

IMG 6530

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, aspiringexcel, thegiganigga and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, BlackpillRemedy and Clown Show
You're retarded

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, BlackpillRemedy and liberiangrimreaper

looks is 1/7 of SMV

ranking wise its #3 though. big priority.

Water NT is everything, looks matter at extreme ends of the spectrum, if ur in the middle they're way less relevant

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
looks is 1/7 of SMV

ranking wise its #3 though. big priority.
Retarded take it's more like 75% (unless you are mentally insane) no girl will pick a 6 over a 7 (assuming both are her type)

dnrd just be white or olive skin

• +1

50% is downplaying it tbh.
Tho I agree that being social is key. But Ntness is mainly innate and not acquired so the BP determinism still prevails

Retarded take it's more like 75% (unless you are mentally insane) no girl will pick a 6 over a 7 (assuming both are her type)
why are you using percentages? especially such a big % ignoring all the other 6 factors of SMV.

realistically its #3 as a priority, below money #2 and Overall Intelligence/Conscious #1.

Personality is #4, Status is #5, Physique #6 Fashion #7

5 6 7 are interchangeable though

• Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer
why are you using percentages? especially such a big % ignoring all the other 6 factors of SMV.

realistically its #3 as a priority, below money #2 and Overall Intelligence/Conscious #1.

Personality is #4, Status is #5, Physique #6 Fashion #7

5 6 7 are interchangeable though
Guy every girl on university obsess over his crush's looks, no one cares about money or personality lmao, if you have to compensate with that they will 💯 cheat on you eventually, also she will never be truly happy while hanging out with you, looks to me like you have not idea what primal raw attraction from a female looks like

• +1
Guy every girl on university obsess over his crush's looks, no one cares about money or personality lmao, if you have to compensate with that they will 💯 cheat on you eventually
You're looking at it in the perspective of attracting low-quality monkey-brained school thots who're destined to hell

Women in school mainly care about looks; things like money isn't something they look at as they only crave sex and attention and they'll leave when they find someone sexier + their parents are aiding them financially.

High-Tier woman who actually have standards look at more than just looks

but hey I'm not judging if your goals is to have sex with 10 BC ugly white women for the rest of your life.

High-Tier woman who actually have standards look at more than just looks
Wrong, those kind of girls are just making a deliberate balance between loyalty/usefulness and raw attraction, if you are a GL dude and you want a "high quality woman" prove to her that you will be loyal to her, as long as you are at the same Socioeconomic status as her that's all you need, she will eventually think of you has her destined lover or something like that, such feeling will never be posible for a status maxed/rich normie, they will always feel some kind of regret deep inside them

Wrong, those kind of girls are just making a deliberate balance between loyalty/usefulness and raw attraction, if you are a GL dude and you want a "high quality woman" prove to her that you will be loyal to her, as long as you are at the same Socioeconomic status as her that's all you need, she will eventually think of you has her destined lover or something like that, such feeling will never be posible for a status maxed/rich normie, they will always feel some kind of regret deep inside them
All depends on what's your strongpoints/weakpoints SMV wise

All depends on what's your strongpoints/weakpoints SMV wise
If you are below a 6 you 100% need a surgery and no amount of status will create a decent life for you

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper