You should be considered an incel if you mever had a gf

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

BlackRock CEO
Hookups don’t mean shit if you never had a gf. Like if ur not a chad that can attract girls easily and only did hookups a couple times out of luck, then you should still be considered an incel because your life doesn’t change 1 bit before and after the hookup. You just have sex, she leaves you, and it’s the same thing all over again. There is no point without a gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, vermillioncorefan, aspiringexcel and 2 others
hookups are harder wdym

hookups are harder wdym
Hookups are easy af compared to getting a gf. Girls standards are lower and they are drunk, so it’s easy af, but getting a gf involves luck, looks, NT, all that shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, ShowerMaxxing, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Hookups are easy af compared to getting a gf. Girls standards are lower and they are drunk, so it’s easy af, but getting a gf involves luck, looks, NT, all that shit
If youre a frequent bar/club visitor yes. In Unis its opposite hookups are offered by low class trashy while chads get gf offers

both are impossible for me

True but you can be oofy doofy where girls have relationships with you but no sex

• So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i cant get hookups either, what am i???

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Hookups don’t mean shit if you never had a gf. Like if ur not a chad that can attract girls easily and only did hookups a couple times out of luck, then you should still be considered an incel because your life doesn’t change 1 bit before and after the hookup. You just have sex, she leaves you, and it’s the same thing all over again. There is no point without a gf
no you’re not an incel but yea it’s still depressing