Blackpillers are of the highest IQ

63volcel

Iron
First time logging in after like 2 months

I forgot this is the only place where I can discuss the realities of life, I tried to speak on women’s secret shallowness in r/tall and got shit on lol

It reminded me of this place, where no one is a pussy/virtue signaling for ugly ass reddit bitches’ validation. I know its over for alot of guys on here, but this site is really a safe space for a certain part of my mind

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Maalik
First time logging in after like 2 months

I forgot this is the only place where I can discuss the realities of life, I tried to speak on women’s secret shallowness in r/tall and got shit on lol

It reminded me of this place, where no one is a pussy/virtue signaling for ugly ass reddit bitches’ validation. I know its over for alot of guys on here, but this site is really a safe space for a certain part of my mind
mfs needa stop white knighting ong

low iq ass response to post praising high iq my bad

blackpillers can have low IQ or high IQ. higher intelligence doesn't make someone more likely to be on an incel forum. i've seen too many conspiracy theorists, dropouts, religious extremists and mewing copers on here for me to believe the majority are high IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, socialcel and Deleted member 57122
blackpillers can have low IQ or high IQ. higher intelligence doesn't make someone more likely to be on an incel forum. i've seen too many conspiracy theorists, dropouts, religious extremists and mewing copers on here for me to believe majority have high IQ.
Its not even the high IQ tbh

Its just the raw truth I respect, no virtue signaling, no “inner beauty” bs, no “take a shower”, no “get a good personality”

All that other bs

blackpillers can have low IQ or high IQ. higher intelligence doesn't make someone more likely to be on an incel forum. i've seen too many conspiracy theorists, dropouts, religious extremists and mewing copers on here for me to believe the majority are high IQ.
Bro tried to sneak in "conspiracy theorists" with mewcopers JFL

Federal as fuck