Bloated Skinny fat Ginger Subhuman looking for rating and what i should work on improving. 16 years old 6’1

D

Deleted member 27087

The Believer
First time posting here, Im pretty new into looksmax and looking for rating and advice on what to improve. In 1 month im gonna start leanmaxxing because i will be done with bulking phase. Im not that knowledgeble on what makes you more attractive but my clear weaknesses i can see is bad skin, Disgusting hair straight and thick hair, Weak chin etc. Please be brutal and honest with me i can take it.

Attachments

• B4FAA4A7-9D95-4624-B0F9-70A9AFB7464B.jpeg
    B4FAA4A7-9D95-4624-B0F9-70A9AFB7464B.jpeg
    356.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 34129817-0FA6-43FF-9F8B-06DA936EC932.jpeg
    34129817-0FA6-43FF-9F8B-06DA936EC932.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 26334F15-E29D-46F4-91A5-556067924CF4.jpeg
    26334F15-E29D-46F4-91A5-556067924CF4.jpeg
    537.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 28BD9809-00C3-4FC7-8D25-DAC5C79DC48C.jpeg
    28BD9809-00C3-4FC7-8D25-DAC5C79DC48C.jpeg
    551.3 KB · Views: 0
Nigga Ur Ginger its over, lose weight tho

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 6128, Jigen and 1 other person
Ah idk in my country being ginger isnt THAT much of a downside, But yeah its disgusting but my hair will become blonder in a couple years like my parents and grandparents did.

Melanotan-2 can permanently increase your bodies ability to produce melanin. If you ever want to escape ginger falio considering running it

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 25937, Corleone and 2 others
Superior aryan mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Ed sheeran with weat whaffles potential.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, rand anon and cytoplasm
First time posting here, Im pretty new into looksmax and looking for rating and advice on what to improve. In 1 month im gonna start leanmaxxing because i will be done with bulking phase. Im not that knowledgeble on what makes you more attractive but my clear weaknesses i can see is bad skin, Disgusting hair straight and thick hair, Weak chin etc. Please be brutal and honest with me i can take it.

Attachments

• 20230305_231254.jpg
    20230305_231254.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
Got nothing to smile about bro💀 Look at me

Melanotan-2 can permanently increase your bodies ability to produce melanin. If you ever want to escape ginger falio considering running it

Will it help for people who dont see the sun that much? I live up in north europe the sun doesnt come out alot. Also what other falios do i have that i can work on.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Don't come back here until you are 10-12% fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937
SHAVE THAT DISGUSTING MUSTACHE.

Otherwise gym and lean

I get that you cant see how i would look if i was lean in these pictures but you can still see facial features that are bad/good.

SHAVE THAT DISGUSTING MUSTACHE.

Otherwise gym and lean
Bro its a different meta here in north sweden, Its called moppemush it actually helps you it helped me lose my virginity. But yeah ill shave it now i dont want to talk to those whores who like it anymore.

Will it help for people who dont see the sun that much? I live up in north europe the sun doesnt come out alot. Also what other falios do i have that i can work on.
You shouldn’t use it without tanning since it’ll concentrate in already dark spots and give you freckles/moles. You just need to tan 20 minutes a day with it, if you never get a chance to do it outside a short tanning bed session is enough.

Here’s a good guide on using it,

I’d say lower bodyfat% but it’s a bad idea if you’re still in puberty, you’d rather be in an anabolic state so eat high protein, a good amount of fat and maintain your calorie consumption. It’s important you go gym or get some physical exercise everyday and supplement Vitamin D(you have to take the supplements around the same time you ate a meal with fat in it since Vitamin D is fat-soluble).

Make sure you’re getting Calcium(Milk and Dairy Products) and Vitamin K2(Eggs) as well since it’s needed for bone growth.

If you’re out of puberty start cutting to lower bf% and then you’ll see your actual bone structure which will let you evaluate what your real facial issues are

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
You shouldn’t use it without tanning since it’ll concentrate in already dark spots and give you freckles/moles. You just need to tan 20 minutes a day with it, if you never get a chance to do it outside a short tanning bed session is enough.

I’d say lower bodyfat% but it’s a bad idea if you’re still in puberty, you’d rather be in an anabolic state so eat high protein, a good amount of fat and maintain your calorie consumption. It’s important you go gym or get some physical exercise everyday and supplement Vitamin D(you have to take the supplements around the same time you ate a meal with fat in it since Vitamin D is fat-soluble).

Make sure you’re getting Calcium(Milk and Dairy Products) and Vitamin K2(Eggs) as well since it’s needed for bone growth.

If you’re out of puberty start cutting to lower bf% and then you’ll see your actual bone structure which will let you evaluate what your real facial issues are
Actually very legit, I do have a ginger-friend who ran two MT2 cycles and has a healthy skin-tone and doesn‘t burn in the sun anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Actually very legit, I do have a ginger-friend who ran two MT2 cycles and has a healthy skin-tone and doesn‘t burn in the sun anymore.
I’m considering running a cycle as well, my skin is pale with yellow undertones and if supplementing lycopene doesn’t improve it I’m just going to use MT2 to get a permanent light-tan

I’m considering running a cycle as well, my skin is pale with yellow undertones and if supplementing lycopene doesn’t improve it I’m just going to use MT2 to get a permanent light-tan
Got to be careful if you have dark eyes/hair. Don‘t want to end up looking too ethnic.

• +1
Got to be careful if you have dark eyes/hair. Don‘t want to end up looking too ethnic.
Yeah, I look very good with a tan but ever since accutane and later tret I’ve been vampiremaxxing. Haven’t let the sun touch my face in a long ass time.

I obviously don’t want to turn myself into a nigga but a light tan would improve my undertones a lot. I’m hoping I can achieve this with lycopene if not I’ll just bite the bullet and do a low dose MT2 cycle

Shit i cant even get to a tanning bed bro i live out in the countryside, But ill start supplementing with MT2 when i see the sun again. Im still in puberty but im pretty far into it i try and eat atleast 120 protein everyday but its hard, I eat like 4-8 eggs a day and will start cutting out junk food. I play football and do a basic gym workout at home. I dont understand really how this website works can i save this comment somehow?

• +1
Shit i cant even get to a tanning bed bro i live out in the countryside, But ill start supplementing with MT2 when i see the sun again. Im still in puberty but im pretty far into it i try and eat atleast 120 protein everyday but its hard, I eat like 4-8 eggs a day and will start cutting out junk food. I play football and do a basic gym workout at home. I dont understand really how this website works can i save this comment somehow?
Just copy paste it into a notepad

Ginger = over
how tall

Ah idk in my country being ginger isnt THAT much of a downside, But yeah its disgusting but my hair will become blonder in a couple years like my parents and grandparents did.
unless you irish it is indeed a failo

unless you irish it is indeed a failo
I know its a falio but its not over, My other ginger friend who has like a solid HTN face can get some hot girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
get rid of the acne and lose fat
Yeah im kinda mixed if i should just bite the bullet and hop on accutane or if i should just fucking do some other bullshit.

Huge potential tbh!
Lose bodyfat, start using tretinoin, and maybe dye your eyebrows darker or something cause they are basically nonexistent!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25937
Huge potential tbh!
Lose bodyfat, start using tretinoin, and maybe dye your eyebrows darker or something cause they are basically nonexistent!
Huge potential tbh!
Lose bodyfat, start using tretinoin, and maybe dye your eyebrows darker or something cause they are basically nonexistent
Huge potential tbh!
Thanks bro, Im going to buy monoxidil for my eyebrows and after that ill see if i need to dye them or not. I have a question tho, I own facial cleanser, Anti blemish clarifying lotion and all over clearing treatment. Do you think that i maybe dont need tretinoin if i just use these or are they just trash cope products.

Thanks bro, Im going to buy monoxidil for my eyebrows and after that ill see if i need to dye them or not. I have a question tho, I own facial cleanser, Anti blemish clarifying lotion and all over clearing treatment. Do you think that i maybe dont need tretinoin if i just use these or are they just trash cope products.
All cope! Tret is non negotiable. Also it's cheap af like $50 for a years worth so there's no point in not using it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27087
I don't know, man. I don't know...
Banderas1

Is it over is that what u mean, Fucking can you be more cryptic with ure autistic fucking comments.
This hindu site has gone full 1984 so I have to be cryptic.

3.75/10 with 6/10 potential after you softmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27087
Saying i dont know i dont know isnt being obvious, Did the fucking curry go to your head or not.
No, I'm just pointing out the fact that there is no need for an explanation. It's already obvious what I wanted to convey.

There's a lot of bad advice in this thread.

Stop your hair out long, especially on the sides.
Accutane.
Dye your eyebrows darker.
Shave moustache.
Get lean.

There's a lot of bad advice in this thread.

Stop your hair out long, especially on the sides.
Accutane.
Dye your eyebrows darker.
Shave moustache.
Get lean.
I just shaved the moustache, I already looks slightly better imo. What do you mean by stop your hair out long tho? I have no idea what hairstyle to get i just wear caps but want to stop. Im getting tret for skin monoxodil and possibly dye for eyebrows and im soon gonna start cutting. I dont kno

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
I just shaved the moustache, I already looks slightly better imo. What do you mean by stop your hair out long tho? I have no idea what hairstyle to get i just wear caps but want to stop. Im getting tret for skin monoxodil and possibly dye for eyebrows and im soon gonna start cutting. I dont kno
7da65c732446b4c7817b2d6d8428a7fc.jpg
bba6ea844e2332eb47f393e00fd8893c.jpg
420542a595cd396103146a637d42851a.jpg

Hairstyles like this should work well on you.

Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
chadlite with potential

Attachments

• Y2Mate.is - Roy Orbison - It's Over from Black and White Night-h9JArvEJ64M-480p-1654540835469 ...mp4
    2.6 MB
Over u heightmog me too
Are u dbdr lol?

1. Lose weight and drink 2-3L of water a day (latter is literally a magic trick that makes you look leaner instantly)
2. Dye your hair blonde (darker colours wouldn't fit you very well)
3. Skin care (stop eating sugary foods, use a facial cleanser everyday + exfoliant once a week)
4. For your hair use natural shampoos (you can buy one in those gay ass natural bio vegan shops) and use sea salt spray after shower while hair is still wet