Blocked My Online GF, I’m done blueballing my self.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
We started taking 2 weeks ago but she was very cute and a very nice girl even tho extremely mentally ill and autistic and asocial (a complete loser)

It was nice until it lasted but I can’t keep going like this, it’s a waste of time and it makes me feel sad because they are not here close to me.

Not only that, it made me extremely disinterested in approaching girls irl or looksmaxxing because I knew she liked me from my pics so my face rn didn’t matter (hence why I descended the past 2 weeks).

From now on I will stop this dumb shit and focus on girls that are near me and that I see irl, even tho it’s harder, that’s what a normal human relationship should be.

I’m actually proud of my self for blocking her randomly, It’s something that I done for myself and that will help me grow.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, 5'7 zoomer, Ark and 10 others
i blocked my online gf because she cheated on me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bndar.337, ReadBooksEveryday, vermillioncorefan and 6 others
Can you buy me a razor?

she is porbbaly getting gangbanged and used you for validation btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, vermillioncorefan, ascension and 2 others
i blocked my online gf because she cheated on me
she didn’t cheat on me since she never lives the house, she was virgin and big time loser.

I advice u to stop talking to this autistic foids u find on the internet and start focusing your time and effort on irl foids.

she didn’t cheat on me since she never lives the house, she was virgin and big time loser.

I advice u to stop talking to this autistic foids u find on the internet and start focusing your time and effort on irl foids.
foids irl scare me

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
she is porbbaly getting gangbanged and used you for validation btw
she was not getting gangbanged, but we both used each others for validation and attention and we both said it straight away.

When I saw that her validation and attention started losing value to me, I blocked her.

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
I've had so many loser online girlfriends, it's the biggest waste of time. I was too high inbib to meet them, some where long distance and some lived in my city.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, vermillioncorefan, ascension and 2 others
pm pics

• +1
I've had so many loser online girlfriends, it's the biggest waste of time. I was too high inbib to meet them, some where long distance and some lived in my city.
Nah She lived in US and i’m in europe.

If I had girls in my shithole town I would have fucked them straight away.

But yeah long distance is a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: N1666
We started taking 2 weeks ago but she was very cute and a very nice girl even tho extremely mentally ill and autistic and asocial (a complete loser)

It was nice until it lasted but I can’t keep going like this, it’s a waste of time and it makes me feel sad because they are not here close to me.

Not only that, it made me extremely disinterested in approaching girls irl or looksmaxxing because I knew she liked me from my pics so my face rn didn’t matter (hence why I descended the past 2 weeks).

From now on I will stop this dumb shit and focus on girls that are near me and that I see irl, even tho it’s harder, that’s what a normal human relationship should be.

I’m actually proud of my self for blocking her randomly, It’s something that I done for myself and that will help me grow.
y not just tell her why you dont want to continue...

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Samsepioler
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Samsepioler
Good, I never understood that Shit. Its Not Like they can airdrop You a Handjob or something

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Samsepioler and PseudoMaxxer
y not just tell her why you dont want to continue...
done wasting time, and I know myself.

If she would have started saying no i would have folded

Good, I never understood that Shit. Its Not Like they can airdrop You a Handjob or something
Just wait till chinese invents the device for if

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and PseudoMaxxer
just spin more plates

online is for sidehoes, weirdest thing nowadays is when mfs start LTR with someone they know only from online
works for normie incel-lites though specially if the foid is femcel aswell

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and PseudoMaxxer
waste of time if you don’t meet them after 3days of talking

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, Samsepioler and PseudoMaxxer

shes 100% talking to other guys on discord dumb faggot the “femcels” are whores

I felt similiar to my last relationship, this foid was autistic as fuck and i got tired having to do all the talking. I want only NT foids for future LTR