Blonde HTB is the bare minimum

They aren't easier, they are more family oriented.
Right, bc they need to settle down ASAP before ultimately morphing into fridges. Stacy can pull well beyond her 30s/40s. The term MILF didn’t arise from Consuela or LingLing.

Right, bc they need to settle down ASAP before ultimately morphing into fridges. Stacy can pull well beyond her 30s/40s. The term MILF didn’t arise from Consuela or LingLing.
white women morph into fridges too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
ethnic stacies exist.
Never said they didn’t jfl. They’re still a lower hanging fruit compared to a gold-haired goddess.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
If you can’t attract a white, blonde, HTB/Stacylite at the very LEAST, it’s fucking over.
Date your own racial group you bastard.

If you can’t attract a white, blonde, HTB/Stacylite at the very LEAST, it’s fucking over.

I don’t know what to do anymore. My mutt pheno only attracts LTB to MTB brunettes and overcooked, shitskin Haitian and African sheboons, which I don’t even count as female. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Even then, the sheboons lose interest once they realize I’m not a low IQ thug. I have terrible beard genetics, so I couldn’t even Drakemaxx if I wanted to. Might as well be Curry.

Blondie or rope. Anything less is a wasted life not having access to the finest this world has to offer.
saw too many hatian toilets in flawda :ROFLMAO::feelswhy::feelswhy:

white women morph into fridges too.
Not in upper-middle/upper class, they stay in shape and look good beyond their 40s. You guys keep overlooking the classpill, average white people, in America, eat like trash, don't take care of themselves, heavy on the alcohol, just all low income decisions that hits their body harder, and you know these fucks don't use sunscreen.

When you are around academics, professionals, prep types, they mog the living fuck out of the rest of the population, both in intelligence, and looks. These people might as well be actual humans in comparison to the rest of the population, it's jarring to realize this.

Everything, even looksmax, is associated with class, there is no escaping that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattocel and Xangsane
Not in upper-middle/upper class, they stay in shape and look good beyond their 40s. You guys keep overlooking the classpill, average white people, in America, eat like trash, don't take care of themselves, heavy on the alcohol, just all low income decisions that hits their body harder, and you know these fucks don't use sunscreen.

When you are around academics, professionals, prep types, they mog the living fuck out of the rest of the population, both in intelligence, and looks. These people might as well be actual humans in comparison to the rest of the population, it's jarring to realize this.

Everything, even looksmax, is associated with class, there is no escaping that.
Japanese, Korean and Chinese women on suicide alert (not)

I'm not drawing comparisons. Why do you guys act so simple? Very few humans on here.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

I don’t know what to do anymore. My mutt pheno only attracts LTB to MTB brunettes and overcooked, shitskin Haitian and African sheboons, which I don’t even count as female. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Even then, the sheboons lose interest once they realize I’m not a low IQ thug. I have terrible beard genetics, so I couldn’t even Drakemaxx if I wanted to. Might as well be Curry.

Blondie or rope. Anything less is a wasted life not having access to the finest this world has to offer.
you dont have the genetic quality to get the finest this world has to offer. accept your position and live ur life.

And the idea of low-income FOB asians comparing to Ivy-league class asians. You guys are dumb as hell. Most often, the people you post on here, as representations of a race, they are just upper-middle/upper class people. You aren't jumping class in dating unless you are incredibly exceptional.

That's what OP's main problem is, he doesn't see it though.

And the idea of low-income FOB asians comparing to Ivy-league class asians. You guys are dumb as hell. Most often, the people you post on here, as representations of a race, they are just upper-middle/upper class people. You aren't jumping class in dating unless you are incredibly exceptional.

That's what OP's main problem is, he doesn't see it though.
I was with you until you said I don’t see it. I’m 100% self-aware of my fucked up situation. It’s called a rant.

you dont have the genetic quality to get the finest this world has to offer. accept your position and live ur life.
Water. Still gonna complain tho

I was with you until you said I don’t see it. I’m 100% self-aware of my fucked up situation. It’s called a rant.
Oh, okay. Because I see average looking black men get the women you are describing, but they come from well-to-do families, the girl does too. A lot of the women people describe on here are incredibly beyond their reach, looks aren't going to be enough for that jump, unless you are model tier.

My guy, there’s a reason why Asian massage parlors charge way less for tuggies and full service than European ones.

My guy, there’s a reason why Asian massage parlors charge way less for tuggies and full service than European ones.
People put pink skin on a pedestal.

Oh, okay. Because I see average looking black men get the women you are describing, but they come from well-to-do families, the girl does too. A lot of the women people describe on here are incredibly beyond their reach, looks aren't going to be enough for that jump, unless you are model tier.
I’m a well-to do individual that dresses nicely, speaks properly, has a upper middle class income, and still only pulls MTB at best lol

I’m a well-to do individual that dresses nicely, speaks properly, has a upper middle class income, and still only pulls MTB at best lol

Only you are or your generational family is?

If you're 5'8" and sub7 then what makes you entitled to 7+ blonde women lmfao go date a sub7 mulatta

If you're 5'8" and sub7 then what makes you entitled to 7+ blonde women lmfao go date a sub7 mulatta
Lack of criminal record, 0 baby mamas, higher IQ and socioeconomic status compared to that of the common nigger that mulattas are only attracted to, should give me that halo.

90% of the time people like this are talking about fake blondes or anglos which are shit anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and gribsufer1
90% of the time people like this are talking about fake blondes or anglos which are shit anyways
hes in florids i think

white girls are shit only deathniks want them

white girls are shit only deathniks want them
I can't get behind that. White girls mog any other type of woman. Just not deathglos.

What makes Saxons different…?

niggas in here are so blindsighted lmao

imagine thinking that only ONE pheno of girl mogs, and then to it top off you delude yourself into thinking that it's over if you don't breed with an upper tier girl of that type.

med women fog overrated blondies btw

Bellucci
Med
Soler

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, PointOfNoReturn and lightskinbengali
Good Pussy is good pussy, the source doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and lightskinbengali
I have a Medi woman already who looks like the first photo. She’s jealous of blondes.
jfl did you really just say that your girl looks like prime monica bellucci?

if she were anywhere near her looks level she wouldn't envy blondes even for a millissecond, the amount of validation she would have gotten straight out the womb would be unfathomable

but idk man, maybe you're a rich chad i guess.

@Vietnam this shit is priceless ngl

this nigga can't recognize the beauty of ethnic stacies, borderline unforgivable

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and PointOfNoReturn
jfl did you really just say that yo girl looks like prime monica bellucci?

if she were anywhere near her looks level she wouldn't envy blondes even for a millissecond, the amount of validation she would have gotten straight out the womb would be unfathomable

but idk man, maybe you're a rich chad i guess.

this nigga can't recognize the beauty of ethnic stacies, borderline unforgivable
I didn’t say she looks exactly like that, but the pheno is similar. She tells me stories of her never getting along with blonde girls. I’m upper-middle class chadronelite at best.

I didn’t say she looks exactly like that, but the pheno is similar. She tells me stories of her never getting along with blonde girls. I’m upper-middle class chadronelite at best.
then don't be deceiving with your phrasing, having a similar pheno =/= looking like

just cause someone from a certain pheno mogs a girl from another doesn't imply that whole pheno mogs, it probably just means your girl got mogged by some blondies at some point in her life and then attributed her envy to pheno, rather than the fact they were more gl than her.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
If a blonde HTB told me to castrate myself I would. She has deemed my virility and DNA inferior, therefore I have no reason to reproduce. Anything sub blonde HTB doesn’t register as fuckable on my radar
D73B8D6B E688 49A1 BAD1 517590842BE0

• JFL

Ethnic women are melanin goddess. Niggas on here put out standards even they wouldn’t adhere to
They would throw away all dignity if this abomination gave them a modicum of attention
8A8B597F B0AD 48DA 8657 78933AF11BB5

• JFL
Ethnic women are melanin goddess. Niggas on here put out standards even they wouldn’t adhere to
They would throw away all dignity if this abomination gave them a modicum of attention
View attachment 2286488
tbh, this shit getting out of hand

• +1
then don't be deceiving with your phrasing, having a similar pheno =/= looking like

just cause someone from a certain pheno mogs a girl from another doesn't imply that whole pheno mogs, it probably just means your girl got mogged by some blondies at some point in her life and then attributed her envy to pheno, rather than the fact they were more gl than her.
I get where you’re coming from, it’s just no coincidence I can bag meds with ease, while being completely invisible to anglos/blonds.

• Hmm...