So aware of aesthetics, won’t accept less than perfection. Ending hypergamy. men especially chads NEED to hold high standards

N

nobodyspecial369

Bronze
My 6 3 blonde blue eyed athletic chad friend is getting crumbs on dating apps. The last girl he found from hinge he was so repulsed by how disgusting and filthy her house was that he couldn’t bring himself to do anything sexual with her when he was there. Turns out later she was on the news for burning her family’s house down. true story

Couple months later I end up seeing who he is with now, another girl on hinge and she’s latina MTB at BEST. And he looked and seemed so happy. he was telling me “fortunately i found a girl”

my other good looking friends too. it’s pathetic. My chadlite friend said he was “praying for a date on hinge”.

The final blackpill isn’t that you need to be chad or gigachad to succeed on dating apps. It’s that even if you are, you will be scrounging for scraps, and frequently ghosted or discarded. There’s plenty of proof i can show for the disbelievers- not to mention all the chadfishes people have done where tyler maher and other male models were not getting many likes and still being ghosted by beckies. if you still think being Chad is going to make things super easy on online dating apps in 2024, you’re in for a rude awakening.

Dating apps don’t work unless you consider spending months of your time for MAYB a date or two with women under your looksmatch “success”.

anecdote from another user
7D37F241 93CE 4245 B5A0 5456E5960053

They don’t work even if you’re chad bc you’re competing against the ultimate turbochad - a combination of all the chads. You simply can’t compete with that. You are simply a face amongst a multitude. Chads don’t stand out anymore. Being a chad on online dating worked a few years ago maybe but things just get worse and worse.

I’ve already tested this but if you still don’t believe me, simply make a catfish account choosing any random beckie’s photos and watch how within days or even one day, she gets 500+ likes, and many of them good looking guys too.
Here’s an experiment my friend ran. 609 likes in a couple days, the male thirst is unquenchable. My sister showed me her tinder profile. 300+ messages, impossible to even answer a quarter of them. She’d have to go on a date a week with a different guy for an entire year just to satisfy everyone. Just make a calendar schedule and have them book you at that point xD

Imagine being a celebrity and how many DMs you’d have. you couldn’t possibly check much less respond to most of them. same idea

7507DFB5 093F 432C 88D2 F5A1BEB87652
336FE061 C5E4 47A4 8C98 651A5316B4AC
CDE0138D ACCC 45CC A79E 8015E86F3903

The answer is to stop using dating apps because you are simply contributing to the problem

At this point, im so hyper aware of aesthetics that i won’t accept anything less than a near perfect woman. She must have an angelic face.

For most bluepilled men their standard is for her to just not be obese. But for me, it goes far beyond that. i am so aware of every minute flaw that most men overlook simply bc they do not have the eyes to see (aka the blackpill lens/understanding of everything that makes a face attractive and all flaws). That means she can’t have a bump on her nose or recessed chin, or lots of upper eyelid exposure, a big forehead, or anything other than MAYBE one small imperfection. A lot of these get overlooked by men- they know she doesn’t look like a model or that there may be something a bit off, but they can’t pinpoint why. At least they found someone decent/not fat is what they think. A lot of them are tricked by the frauding women do too. That’s why it’s important to research what makes a face attractive, and what are all the failos… and while all that info is on here, most men will never have that knowledge

and this is why i believe men having knowledge of beauty, being able to see through a woman who has tons of fakeup concealing her appearance, recognizing surgeries like filler botox etc, is a good thing.

I was just watching a dating show, and this blue eyed chadlite was over the moon about this LTB unfrauded without makeup, saying how he bagged the hottest girl on the show, and she was his dream girl. He was so stressed about losing her. Meanwhile i’m watching this and rolling my eyes thinking “Dude, you mog her to the heavens and back. why are you stressing over her”

Because i see so many good looking men settling with MTBs or LTBs thinking they landed such a good deal, when they are completely oblivious that THEY are the prize, that their girls, not them, are the ones who lucked out. And if only they had the awareness to detect the flaws, and recognize their true worth, and hold themselves to high standards, they would not have settled. This would trickle down and affect the less attractive men, who now would have a wider pool of looksmatched women to choose from now that HTN+ is only settling for his looksmatch.

This is what women do after all. They enhance their appearance and hold extremely high standards. If all men did this, then the dating market wouldn’t be so skewed… Yes all women would still want chads BUT they wouldn’t have access to them so they’d have to settle for what’s available. This is like how in the past, preinternet where women didn’t have access to a plethora of men, women had to take whatever was close by in their town. They really had a limited pool.

I think the only way to turn things around in society- particularly the horrifically imbalanced amount of power women have over men- is for men to stop being such simps and suckers. For men to elevate their standards and be selective, not just fk anything with a pulse, for HTN+ to stop sleeping (and not even dating) with anyone who is not looksmatched with them. For men to ascend their penultimate versions of themselves physically aesthetically emotionally spiritually. To see beyond lust, to use the blackpill lens to their advantage, to be stoic and stop giving away their value (time money energy attention) so easily.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, blatonslatt, blonde chad and 11 others
Your chad friend is non NT or not a Chad

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, IndianJock, Skywalker and 2 others
Extremely good thread.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Hernan, Niksy and 2 others
My 6 3 blonde blue eyed athletic chad friend is getting crumbs on dating apps. The last girl he found from hinge he was so repulsed by how disgusting and filthy her house was that he couldn’t bring himself to do anything sexual with her when he was there. Turns out later she was on the news for burning her family’s house down. true story

Couple months later I end up seeing who he is with now, another girl on hinge and she’s latina MTB at BEST. And he looked and seemed so happy. he was telling me “fortunately i found a girl”

my other good looking friends too. it’s pathetic. My chadlite friend said he was “praying for a date on hinge”.

The final blackpill isn’t that you need to be chad or gigachad to succeed on dating apps. It’s that even if you are, you will be scrounging for scraps, and frequently ghosted or discarded. There’s plenty of proof i can show for the disbelievers- not to mention all the chadfishes people have done where tyler maher and other male models were not getting many likes and still being ghosted by beckies. if you still think being Chad is going to make things super easy on online dating apps in 2024, you’re in for a rude awakening.

Dating apps don’t work unless you consider spending months of your time for MAYB a date or two with women under your looksmatch “success”.

View attachment 2612109

They don’t work even if you’re chad bc you’re competing against the ultimate turbochad - a combination of all the chads. You simply can’t compete with that. You are simply a face amongst a multitude. Chads don’t stand out anymore. Being a chad on online dating worked a few years ago maybe but things just get worse and worse.

I’ve already tested this but if you still don’t believe me, simply make a catfish account choosing any random beckie’s photos and watch how within days or even one day, she gets 500+ likes, and many of them good looking guys too.
Here’s an experiment my friend ran. 609 likes in a couple days, the male thirst is unquenchable. My sister showed me her tinder profile. 300+ messages, impossible to even answer a quarter of them. She’d have to go on a date a week with a different guy for an entire year just to satisfy everyone. Just make a calendar schedule and have them book you at that point xD

Imagine being a celebrity and how many DMs you’d have. you couldn’t possibly check much less respond to most of them. same idea

View attachment 2612131View attachment 2612134View attachment 2612135

The answer is to stop using dating apps because you are simply contributing to the problem

At this point, im so hyper aware of aesthetics that i won’t accept anything less than a near perfect woman. She must have an angelic face.

For most bluepilled men their standard is for her to just not be obese. But for me, it goes far beyond that. i am so aware of every minute flaw that most men overlook simply bc they do not have the eyes to see (aka the blackpill lens/understanding of everything that makes a face attractive and all flaws). That means she can’t have a bump on her nose or recessed chin, or lots of upper eyelid exposure, a big forehead, or anything other than MAYBE one small imperfection. A lot of these get overlooked by men- they know she doesn’t look like a model or that there may be something a bit off, but they can’t pinpoint why. At least they found someone decent/not fat is what they think. A lot of them are tricked by the frauding women do too. That’s why it’s important to research what makes a face attractive, and what are all the failos… and while all that info is on here, most men will never have that knowledge

and this is why i believe men having knowledge of beauty, being able to see through a woman who has tons of fakeup concealing her appearance, recognizing surgeries like filler botox etc, is a good thing.

I was just watching a dating show, and this blue eyed chadlite was over the moon about this LTB unfrauded without makeup, saying how he bagged the hottest girl on the show, and she was his dream girl. He was so stressed about losing her. Meanwhile i’m watching this and rolling my eyes thinking “Dude, you mog her to the heavens and back. why are you stressing over her”

Because i see so many good looking men settling with MTBs or LTBs thinking they landed such a good deal, when they are completely oblivious that THEY are the prize, that their girls, not them, are the ones who lucked out. And if only they had the awareness to detect the flaws, and recognize their true worth, and hold themselves to high standards, they would not have settled. This would trickle down and affect the less attractive men, who now would have a wider pool of looksmatched women to choose from now that HTN+ is only settling for his looksmatch.

This is what women do after all. They enhance their appearance and hold extremely high standards. If all men did this, then the dating market wouldn’t be so skewed… Yes all women would still want chads BUT they wouldn’t have access to them so they’d have to settle for what’s available. This is like how in the past, preinternet where women didn’t have access to a plethora of men, women had to take whatever was close by in their town. They really had a limited pool.

I think the only way to turn things around in society- particularly the horrifically imbalanced amount of power women have over men- is for men to stop being such simps and suckers. For men to elevate their standards and be selective, not just fk anything with a pulse, for HTN+ to stop sleeping (and not even dating) with anyone who is not looksmatched with them. For men to ascend their penultimate versions of themselves physically aesthetically emotionally spiritually. To see beyond lust, to use the blackpill lens to their advantage, to be stoic and stop giving away their value (time money energy attention) so easily.
Blackpill Level 6 environment lol

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and nobodyspecial369
Your chad friend is non NT or not a Chad
he is extremely NT friendly and very Chad. As i said i’m very aware of aesthetics. he was also in 2 LTRs that each lasted 4 years

also to be fair the city we live in is extremely tough for OLD. OLD results largely depend on where you live and…

To be fair he doesn’t take good photos, he’s never done photoshoot with good camera, so that’s def holding him back

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Already had standards never had women and idc either i looksmatch a foid or slightly below or they can kys

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell

View attachment 2612109

View attachment 2612131View attachment 2612134View attachment 2612135

@WishIwasChico

"I am a monkey like the rest and just as susceptible to instincts" Man, that's such a pathetic thing to say... "If everyone is a barbarian, I'll be a barbarian too!", if everyone is doing shit, do justify yourself doing shit as well? (This guy KNOWS how pathetic what he's doing is)
It's a good answer, problem is, as men, we don't help each other like women do, we see each other as competition, so one man would probably betray the group and flirt with all the women. It's just a game where there is no viable solution, male selfishness to spread genes is just too strong. My take on the topic is to do your part and leave, specially if like the guy above you KNOW you're humiliating yourself for scraps, don't hold on hope of things getting better, it is they it is.

You don't want a woman bhai, you want a waifu (ofc not necessarily an anime girl, but a idealized woman that probably does not exist, and if she exists, it will be very hard to be with her... Also, personality may not match with the one you have in your head, if you want more info on that, send me a PM).

Tbh, I don't think men, in our modern world, will ever be as selective as you are and as I said, one men would probably betray the group and get all the women which we deem as ugly... And when one man gives in, almost every men slowly will as well (just like how the trad society degenerated). The only solution I can think of is AI, when every men with some cash will be able to have their perfect companion, THAT'S the moment where things will get serious and there will be a good bargain, there should be a movement of men advocating for this shit, because I can see it as benefitial to EVERY men, even those who still want to date real women, because it's less competition and gaining advantage on men's selfish nature. I can even think of arguments to be used to appeal feminists:

"For centuries, women have been enslaved by men with a role: the representation of the anima (Jung's concept), the perfect woman who only exists in their heads. What we want is to free women from this patriarchal role that has been oppressing them, by placing robots like Anima's representation, we will have a reduction in rapes, harassment and violence against women in general."

Your main issue is here: "if all men did this". You're counting of every men working together in a common goal to boycott women standards... but well, this only happens when the objective is to protect women and their children. Why men go to war? What do leaders use in their propaganda for me to kill each other? Why almost every man for some reason respect the "women and children first" rule?

There isn't a men working together for a goal like this, I say you focus on alternatives that don't rely on a group of people (that we know most are selfish) to work together, the AI is one because it has the right motivation: companies greed for money (selling their AI bots, maybe even skins, profiting on men's need to be a simp) and lonely men rejected by a inflated dating market that will either humiliate themselves or seek alternatives (many go on the full self improvement route, watching HAMZA), the AI could be one of these alternatives.

I know many think of it as sad and will make you go crazy, this is the reason the use MUST be educated, men should know that the AI is nothing more than an almost perfect projection of their ANIMA (the perfect women in your head, to find her, just ask yourself what is the perfect women) and that if their company CUCKS them in anyway, they should just seek for another one option, also that it uses Suspension of disbelief (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_of_disbelief) as a way to separate what is real from what is fiction.

I know that nowadays there are thousands of options to have an AI gf, what it only needs is a body, when it gets it's body... My friend, I just can't for see the results in society, it will sell like water in the desert.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
im not reproducing if theres a possibility that my kids go through inceldom

results vary on where you live, in Chad filled cities like Miami, Los Angeles, San Diego, online dating is very tough and very competitive

I was getting 3x the amount of matches when I was in nyc compared to san diego

also to convert these matches into dates requires very good text game, which is underrated on this forum, but when a girl has 100 new men messaging her everyday on OLD, instagram, social circle, etc, you have to stand out

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Just become a caveman atp