my oneitis got 200+ likes on bumble in under an hour

habeebullah

habeebullah

Iron
i made a bumble account using her photos just to see what dating is like for the average girl and the type of guys i am competing with (she is low HTB irl but MTB in the photos) and she expectedly got dozens of likes pretty much every minute. It is absolutely brutal the amount of attention women get on OLD compared to men, even chads. A land whale gets 10x the amount of matches as a 6’3 chad. I made an account in the past using my chadlite friend who is 6’1, and he still only got around 20 likes a day. Honestly, i don’t even blame girls for having such high standards considering the amount of men who throw themselves at them. I’ve came to realized that it is not girls we should blame, but rather the betabuxxers who shower them with validation resulting in overinflated expectations egos and standards.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Ricky212, InnerVoid and 2 others
i made a bumble account using her photos just to see what dating is like for the average girl and the type of guys i am competing with (she is low HTB irl but MTB in the photos) and she expectedly got dozens of likes pretty much every minute. It is absolutely brutal the amount of attention women get on OLD compared to men, even chads. A land whale gets 10x the amount of matches as a 6’3 chad. I made an account in the past using my chadlite friend who is 6’1, and he still only got around 20 likes a day. Honestly, i don’t even blame girls for having such high standards considering the amount of men who throw themselves at them. I’ve came to realized that it is not girls we should blame, but rather the betabuxxers who shower them with validation resulting in overinflated expectations egos and standards.
So? Even a fat black girl would (I saw it with my own eyes with her irl)

• +1
Reactions: habeebullah and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
So? Even a fat black girl would (I saw it with my own eyes with her irl)
yeah ik its not like i wasn’t expecting it. It’s just sad to see how thirsty men are.

imagine how mnay likes my oneitis would have....

imagine how mnay likes my oneitis would have....
don’t even try it bro. it’s actually so demoralizing. as long as you aren’t subhuman you still have a chance w her

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
don’t even try it bro. it’s actually so demoralizing. as long as you aren’t subhuman you still have a chance w her
i dont have a chance with women uglier than her