Blonde white women belong to ethnic men

sure, but according to the deathnic forum, all women want le hecking muh bbc, but asians and latinas, two of the races who are least brainwashed and most feminine hook up with white men in america colleges
makes no sense
whatever this forum says is not true and goes against reality and stats. I see so many hispanic women and asian women fetishizing white men and actively pursuing them. BBC mostly works with some white women and. a good amount of hispanic women

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Kayne1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and murdah
whatever this forum says is not true and goes against reality and stats. I see so many hispanic women and asian women fetishizing white men and actively pursuing them. BBC mostly works with some white women and. a good amount of hispanic women
yeh lmao this

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Ain't no that's sendhils wife

He's married to a cute looking Polish woman.

8430-Olga-and-Husband.jpg

I just posted that because that blonde abomination will ruin a brown man's lineage, so it goes both ways.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Bajio and murdah
You have been awarded a trophy: 5000 reputation
1 minute ago

Damn I guess constantly posting about race really does bring in the reps

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
yeh lmao this
Ngl u whites r lucky. Asians fetishize white guys so much it makes me jealous sometimes jfl, theyre the only race of women to fetishize men on this level, crazy dopamine.

• JFL

I just posted that because that blonde abomination will ruin a brown man's lineage, so it goes both ways.
ThT polish woman will improve it dumbass

Then the jews have gotten you my friend
I am literally the most anti Jewish person on this forum. I have many anti kike memes saved to my device. And my username on .is is literally Adolf Hitler.

• JFL
I am literally the most anti Jewish person on this forum. I have many anti kike memes saved to my device. And my username on .is is literally Adolf Hitler.
yet u got brainwashed by propaganda

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️

most indian-white couples I see, the kid just ends up looking white tbh

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and murdah
yet u got brainwashed by propaganda
It's not propaganda it is the sad truth. Sure ethnic SMV is only so high because of Jewish propaganda. But it is still high either way so it doesn't really matter.

• Woah
ThT polish woman will improve it dumbass

Jamal can't read.

I said this bitch

Picsart 23 07 12 08 54 09 652

Will ruin his genetics, not his actual wife.

You are a somali nig Jamal, no genetics can save your area 51 skull.

• JFL
Reactions: nope, Bushman, northern mogger and 2 others
Not true

• +1
most indian-white couples I see, the kid just ends up looking white tbh

Same skulls, just different coloring so makes sense.

When you combine white + brown, you get that top tier golden coloring like meeks.

FUCK I JUST WATCHED THE FULL VIDEO TRAVLER POSTED THE NIGGER CLAIMED HE FUCKED OVER 3,000 WHITE FOIDS MEANWHILE I ROT ON AN INCEL FORUM ALL NIGHT BUT MUH JBW GUYS. NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE ALSO HAS HIS RACE OF FOID LOYAL TO HIM WHILE HE IS CLEARLY NOT LOYAL TO THEM AND OF COURSE THE WHITE SLUT STARTED HAVING SEX WITH NIGGERS AT 16. FUCK I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO ROPE OR KILL EVERY NIGGER, FOID AND KIKE ON SIGHT. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: (IN VIDEO GAME)

Last edited:
  • JFL
It's so fucking over

I want to kill nigs

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Why did we let this happen?

WHY ARE MOST WHITE BRAH PERFECTLY FINE WITH THIS

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS FOIDS AND KIKES

• JFL
THEY ARE ALL THE SAME TRASH

• JFL
Foids are evil, manipulative and backstabbing just like kikes

• JFL
Why does anybody believe in JBW?

• JFL
How can anybody believe in JBW?

• JFL
How?

• JFL
I can't understand

• JFL
I just can't understand

• JFL
Belongs to me nigger

ig, but that makes no sense, why would latinas want white men to hookup with, but not actual white women?
Jbw works best on latinas and Asians that’s simple

Just imagine an Aryan foid getting cramped by an Indian Dalit cock. Forever corrupting her untouched bloodline :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Sorry you can’t compete yet with big brown cock, game over.

She has BBCs rubbing her and shir lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Letting aside that this is not the reality but what ethnic men dream about during their sleep, it's a good idea to have a surplus of white women that marry ethnic men, so the latter can whiten their genes resulting in less ethnics wandering around.

The problems are 1. ethnic men will still want to have 10 kids with their women 2. related to the first point, ethnic men are not loyal and as soon as they impregnate a woman they will jump into the next one as if they were a virus

Sorry but there's no other option than ethnic cleansing and castration if we want humanity to have a future

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Ngl nutting inside a white woman as an ethnic must be the most dopamine fulfilling thing you could do knowing her ancestors are disappointed and you have changed her lineage forever.
It feels like fucking any other bitch tbh.

• +1
Letting aside that this is not the reality but what ethnic men dream about during their sleep, it's a good idea to have a surplus of white women that marry ethnic men, so the latter can whiten their genes resulting in less ethnics wandering around.

The problems are 1. ethnic men will still want to have 10 kids with their women 2. related to the first point, ethnic men are not loyal and as soon as they impregnate a woman they will jump into the next one as if they were a virus

Sorry but there's no other option than ethnic cleansing and castration if we want humanity to have a future
Too late bro, dnrd
IMG 3461

A guy made a thread on it the other day like yesterday it was stn like BBC touches her but in reality he just oiled up her body in her bed. He never fucked her (well I dunno 🤷‍♂️ that’s all I saw)

• JFL
but why jbw and not muh bbc?
They literally come from a culture with a caste system based on race, they even have a saying called major la raza. Which means to better the race, essentially from birth are trained to fuck BWC.

Most will not marry a BWC cause who the fucks wants to impregnate some smelly ethnic. Only exception is i she’s white passing or GL

A guy made a thread on it the other day like yesterday it was stn like BBC touches her but in reality he just oiled up her body in her bed. He never fucked her (well I dunno 🤷‍♂️ that’s all I saw)
Brutal, any Indians touch her?

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Built for Indian cock only, Cummins and handle that
Stfu only thing your built for is street shitting and getting dominanted by superior beings fucking little rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Debetro and wishIwasSalludon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back