blue eyed girls look shit

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
its crazy how i never even got a moderate interest for any blue eyed girl, maybe outside of a girl in gymnasium that approached me out of random with her friend and told me i have pretty eyes btw

never seen a bad bitch with blue eyes they all look autistic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, aspiringexcel, KIVVV and 5 others
Ethnic cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Autismcel, KIVVV and 5 others
Hey. I used to be the Same, i was only interested in Brown eyes brunettes.

But now im only into blue eyed blondes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura and ominion
Green-eyed girls fog

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Alt Number 3 and Ranjeet Dipshit
It mogs brown eyes, who cares.

• +1
Reactions: ominion
its crazy how i never even got a moderate interest for any blue eyed girl, maybe outside of a girl in gymnasium that approached me out of random with her friend and told me i have pretty eyes btw

never seen a bad bitch with blue eyes they all look autistic
blue eyed women are the best looking and worst looking at the same time. Brow eyed are all in the middle

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BrahminBoss and ominion
I will only settle for A10 almond eyes Stacy

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
blue eyed women are the best looking and worst looking at the same time. Brow eyed are all in the middle
1 in 10000 blue eyed woman looks as good as the average hot brown eyed u see outside
giga femcel trait

come on monica belluci is brown eyed

come on monica belluci is brown eyed
shes 1 example also I didnt say that brown eyed people are unattrictive its just that there are more attractive people with light eyes than dark

shes 1 example also I didnt say that brown eyed people are unattrictive its just that there are more attractive people with light eyes than dark
The only women who I find deserves label stacy is Monica I agree though in men light eyes are better or atleast more top models w light eyes than brown

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
The only women who I find deserves label stacy is Monica I agree though in men light eyes are better or atleast more top models w light eyes than brown
monica is hot