Chadlite face + 189cm + gymmaxxed = chad smv

• +1
Reactions: lordfrodo and edodalic29
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and FutureAestheticMale
Over, mogged to death by maher

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
But to answer the question, no nigga. You really think thats chad tier without eyes? You look good but chad bones minus eye area is alot

But to answer the question, no nigga. You really think thats chad tier without eyes? You look good but chad bones minus eye area is alot
Can i send u my eye area ?

Yes probably chadlite

• +1
189cm gymaxxed does that make me chadlite smv?
6'3 height = yes gymmaxxed = idk its all about frame (bone structure) and being lean not necessarily being big but since your gymmaxxed then yes chadlite SMV

• +1
High smoke individual

Exist this CHAD smv thing ? I I thought face was 80% and SMV doesn't make anyone chad.

I have 6`2 if I leanmax i`ll cope with High SMV shiet

• +1
I see myself in your face. Absolutely brutal pheno mog. But you are low chadlite facially (unless you have a subhuman eye area). Chad SMV tho with height and gymmax.
You’re gl from what i can remember , im not sure if it was you tho . but i appreciate the feedback my guy
Exist this CHAD smv thing ? I I thought face was 80% and SMV doesn't make anyone chad.

I have 6`2 if I leanmax i`ll cope with High SMV shiet
Your 6’2 brotha go out and slay . You don’t necessarily need to gymaxx but training neck and having some muscle will add smv .

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb and AspiringMogger
You’re gl from what i can remember , im not sure if it was you tho . but i appreciate the feedback my guy

Your 6’2 brotha go out and slay . You don’t necessarily need to gymaxx but training neck and having some muscle will add smv .
It prolly wasn’t me since I’m MTN. But are you roiding?

• +1
It prolly wasn’t me since I’m MTN. But are you roiding?
Did 1 sarm cycle . Shoulders are not natrual looking tbh . Might do anavar in the summer to get diced

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger