Rate my eye area

Acridax

Acridax

Light triad hopecel
i dropped a pic with and without glasses, i wear them bc they hide my shit eye area
20240410 072854
FaceApp 1683531196553

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: baboon593, Samsepioler, basedmogger and 1 other person
So u don’t even need glasses :feelskek:

You look like you have a lazy eye? do you

No, i actually don't, its just a picture
The colors nice, you dont have too much uee, i would first start on the eyebrows, so you should use a copious amount of minoxidil. Your eyelashes are ok maybe latisse would help. Imo glasses look better,

The colors nice, you dont have too much uee, i would first start on the eyebrows, so you should use a copious amount of minoxidil. Your eyelashes are ok maybe latisse would help. Imo glasses look better,
I knew it, also the lighting is diff alot, in the no glasses there's a strong light on me, and the glasses pic there's a much weaker light, i started using minox on eyebrows i would say that they are thick enough but the color is bad, im a dirty blond and thought about dyeing my eyebrows

How much sleep

they look bad,
they are too close set

decent, looks lappid for some reason
My eyebrows got raped within the quality but idk I've been told i look angry irl for some reason or it could be i do the autist stare 24/7

Yeah your eye area is actually pretty good grow out your eyebrows to ascend them
They're a bit close together but it most likely isn't noticeable irl and the colour makes up for it

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Yeah your eye area is actually pretty good grow out your eyebrows to ascend them
im gonna dye them ngl, they are thick enough but color cucks

every ounce of your body is ugly and 0/10 smv, I just got nothing to do in school. you shouldn't be talking like this if ur walking around with a face like that, someone might hang you for that attitude.
Cope shithead if ur on .org shitting on other cels u should rope faggot

Not even green eye brown hair pheno can save me

Relatable now post urself
every ounce of your body is ugly and 0/10 smv, I just got nothing to do in school. you shouldn't be talking like this if ur walking around with a face like that, someone might hang you for that attitude.

This is why lookism is genuinely done for theres sub5s everywhere graycelling and shitposting

• +1
if this pic isnt frauded then youre definetely strong htn
4064907 IMG 5164

Thanks bhai but I have strong htn front with chadlite side and 1/3 free rep hopefuel

• +1