eye area aging rapidly

sensu

sensu

Silver
I’m 17 and my eye area seems to be aging very quick, I already have under eye lines and some crow feet or whatever it’s called. Anyone know the cause and ways to reverse it?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Lookologist003, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
its over nigga

I’m 17 and my eye area seems to be aging very quick, I already have under eye lines and some crow feet or whatever it’s called. Anyone know the cause and ways to reverse it?
Im 15 what about you

You are retarded

Its lack of fat support surely

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Lookologist003
Wear sunscreen. And if you rub your eyes or squint a lot you’ll get lines under eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
0 bones

Post eye area so we can see? If that's actually true, you're just going to have to accept whatever genes regulate aging that you inherited are awful. And if it makes you feel any better, for every Metal Gear Solid Solid Snake accelerated aging there is, there's a Chad who makes it into his thirties without any signs of leaving his twenties. Brutal stuff indeed.

Probably squinting all the time. Deserved.

just use volufiline jk its over

Get stroma and eye area is halo and the undereye darkness is better for contrast :feelsping:

Go see a derm