Body fat is everything

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
when i was above 15% body fat i asked htb coworker out to watch movies. She was making every fucking excuse in the book to not go. 4 months later sub 10 body fat. Hollow cheek popping etc etc. now she wanna go picnics n golfing with me. piss off stupid fucking bitch. Fuck that bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yellowrice, Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
It doesn't make all that difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, fuxkdakikez, try2beme and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice, oldcell, hardestmfintheroom and 12 others
I agree, worst thing tho is that when you are so low bf your sex drive is nuked and performance in bed is shit.

So it’s over anyway if you can pull only at sub 10 bf (for me sub 12 is already too much and my dick dies but it’s the only way i can get pussy, no pissy for my fat ass)

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Alt Number 3
Then you're not gl. I have Bones and slay even at 20% bf
yeah u slay. Makes sense why ur a piece of shit nigger incel barking at me all the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Trilogy and the BULL
I agree, worst thing tho is that when you are so low bf your sex drive is nuked and performance in bed is shit.

So it’s over anyway if you can pull only at sub 10 bf (for me sub 12 is already too much and my dick dies but it’s the only way i can get pussy, no pissy for my fat ass)
People always say this but then I point out athletes (Footballers in this case). Surely they still function properly right? It is mandatory for them to stay under 12% body fat at all times

• +1
Reactions: nofap, PseudoMaxxer and Alt Number 3
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
yeah u slay. Makes sense why ur a piece of shit nigger incel barking at me all the time.
Slaying Is not enough for me. I want Total control of the world. Every other nigga having access to pussy Is an enemy to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice, proxyy, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
when i was above 15% body fat i asked htb coworker out to watch movies. She was making every fucking excuse in the book to not go. 4 months later sub 10 body fat. Hollow cheek popping etc etc. now she wanna go picnics n golfing with me. piss off stupid fucking bitch. Fuck that bitch.

Bodyfat affects my face tremendously.

People always say this but then I point out athletes (Footballers in this case). Surely they still function properly right? It is mandatory for them to stay under 12% body fat at all times
idk how they do it tbh, their health must be top notch

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Fuck i need to lose 30kg

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Fuck i need to lose 30kg

Topical Glucosamine on ankles and knee cap 5 times a day after applying with warm water to prevent wear and tear of cartilage.

Running fast 15km a day.(taking breaks at point of exhaustion) Minimum 850 calories lost.

idk how they do it tbh, their health must be top notch
Yeah they got their hormones in check since they do medical tests every month or some shit

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
What bf did your bones start to pop out at

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
It makes all the difference, but without making real difference. You should have extremely low body fat percentage anyway. But in many cases (mine) you just go from subhuman to lean subhuman.
No leanmaxxing for your bones.

im sub 10 why not me?

Yeah because they aren't starvemaxing like autists here they fuel their body, they are very lean because of exercise
No shit if you starve yourself your dick won't work

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Mosh12
it does for everyone bro
Nah not for everyone man, i have a mate that’s like 15 kg overweight but has still hollow cheeks, his bone structure is insane. He’s the best looking guy I’ve ever seen irl, but still even he looked way better when he was skinnier

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Mosh12
R u really sub 10%? Post physique

if you become invisible to women the moment you go over 20% bf, you were never gl to begin with

obviously, being fat is stupid and inferior to being lean, but believing you are some minor weightloss away from becoming attractive is ridiculously delusional. so much about "blackpilled" clowns here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and deadmanwalking
if you become invisible to women the moment you go over 20% bf, you were never gl to begin with

obviously, being fat is stupid and inferior to being lean, but believing you are some minor weightloss away from becoming attractive is ridiculously delusional. so much about "blackpilled" clowns here
I’ve seen my friend go from ltn to htn just by cutting 10-20 pounds

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Low body fat signals athleticism and youth