Body for women is everything

The Heartless

The Heartless

Born to cuck Slavs

Curvy women with wide hips moggs all skinny ass stacies:

Most men trusting their Male Gaze are gymmaxxing hard af thinking that women will like them
And on contrary women are becoming as skinny as possible and spend most of the time on their faces with make up, skin routine and etc.

Average face woman with very good body will mogg every stacy until her face isn't completely deformed

If you don't like Good Bodies on females, I'm really sorry but you are Low T Faggot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: spark, Manana, bloomercel and 37 others
Ogre/ethnic cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, i hear voices, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 15 others
Face matters,

After that, as long as you ain’t too skinny/obese, it’s fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Funnyunenjoyer1, try2beme and 7 others
Face matters,

After that, as long as you ain’t too skinny/obese, it’s fine.
Nah average face women with 10/10 body will infinite SMV
Until her face isn't completely deformed, she'll mogg all skinny stacies

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and try2beme
you didn't post good examples though some them look way too fat but a High tier becky with great body mogs stacy with shit body.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: albe.ORG, murdah, Sny and 2 others
Until her face isn't completely deformed, she'll mogg all skinny stacies
LMAO, I knew it, just a bunch of subhumans coping IRL face is the biggest mog, you know why I know this? women are infinetly more jealous of face than body on other females, they know as a pretty girl you will be treated as a princess while having a thick body will only make you appear like a low status whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Maalik, Axii and 3 others
you didn't post good examples though some them look way too fat but a High tier becky with great body mogs stacy with shit body.
most curvy females are average beckies facially, it's very hard to find that has both good face and body
And still MTB with good body moggs skinny stacy

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
body is 70% for women

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You mog me tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, lemonnz, Ricky212 and 1 other person
LMAO, I knew it, just a bunch of subhumans coping IRL face is the biggest mog, you know why I know this? women are infinetly more jealous of face than body on other females, they know as a pretty girl you will be treated as a princess while having a thick body will only make you appear like a low status whore
You unironically debunked yourself here that women are more jealous of face than body on other females
cause good face is female gaze and good body is male gaze
that's why see so many men are hopelessly gymcelling

That's why so many women adore female models, but men overjacked men

You are low T

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i like good bodies but those are shit they’re just fat

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, try2beme, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
OP is a vantablack african nigger from the most disease ridden and humid of sub saharan jungles

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and lemonnz
You unironically debunked yourself here that women are more jealous of face than body on other females
cause good face is female gaze and good body is male gaze
that's why see so many men are hopelessly gymcelling

That's why so many women adore female models, but men overjacked men

You are low T

You are not understanding something, the average female does not care AT ALL what the average male thinks about her, prettyboys are the biggest trophies and prettyboys don't like dating women uglier than them, ergo face is like 80% at the upper tier of the social caste

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, lemonnz and Eriot Lodger
if shes pretty enough body shouldnt matter that much

all 3 fog the landwhales you posted

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, nofap, i_love_roosters and 9 others
You are not understanding something, the average female does not care AT ALL what the average male thinks about her, prettyboys are the biggest trophies and prettyboys don't like dating women uglier than them, ergo face is like 80% at the upper tier of the social caste
95% of men idolyse women's bodies. Pretty boys are just blackpilled hypocrites

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
most curvy females are average beckies facially, it's very hard to find that has both good face and body
And still MTB with good body moggs skinny stacy
yeah, I think this chick is good example. great body but facially HTB or maybe even a little below but will have as much appeal as stacys.
GKOafCgWYAABVQ7
GKTWYR WoAMZ8d

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Ricky212 and The Heartless
I wonder why prettyboys have GFs that are often stacylite-stacy tier unlike maesthetic/masc/robust prettyboy types that tend to LTR down.

Problem is that they are extremelly rare
Hot bodies are much more common that stacies, htb with good bodies
That's because stacies and good looking women get treated really well and get everything handed to them so they see no reason to hit gym and some stacies just have extremely narrow hips.

95% of men idolyse women's bodies. Pretty boys are just blackpilled hypocrites

Masc males only need a female pretier than themselves and for that the average MTB suffices, I can see why a thick body would be good enough for 95% of them but I just can't date a goblina, sorry

women can be recessed and still get a higher body count and attention you and i will never get

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Autismcel and The Heartless
Masc males only need a female pretier than themselves and for that the average MTB suffices, I can see why a thick body would be good enough for 95% of them but I just can't date a goblina, sorry
Masc high T men need high Estrogen women. Great body is cause of high estrogen

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Masc high T men need high Estrogen women. Great body is cause of high estrogen
Do they? I have not idea because chads and prettyboys are like water and oil

Average face woman with very good body will mogg every stacy until her face isn't completely deformed
This. I keep saying that it's a incel/low T trait to be so analytic about a foid's face and disregard her body but these fags won't listen SMH.

For a foid she just needs a cute enough face, after that it's all about body. But noooo let's worship skinny tranny "models" with masculine jawlines bcuz muh fogger

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and The Heartless
This. I keep saying that it's a incel/low T trait to be so analytic about a foid's face and disregard her body but these fags won't listen SMH.

For a foid she just needs a cute enough face, after that it's all about body. But noooo let's worship skinny tranny "models" with masculine jawlines bcuz muh fogger
Women just need compact midface(which 95% of women have), good skin and hair. and that's all
Body is number 1 for women
It's just Nature and survivalship trait

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
If you don't like Good Bodies on females, I'm really sorry but you are Low T Faggot
bro you posted fat bitches. that is not a good body. if you like big fat muscly big bodies on women you really are a low t faggot. real high t men like small, slim, petite girls

Women just need compact midface(which 95% of women have), good skin and hair. and that's all
Body is number 1 for women
It's just Nature and survivalship trait
Pic related ideal body type on males in 2024 btw:
@Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah and CarrotMaxxer
bro you posted fat bitches. that is not a good body. if you like big fat muscly big bodies on women you really are a low t faggot. real high t men like small, slim, petite girls
muscles are good frauds
fat is survivalship trait for birth

Slim you are tranny lover
low T fag

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
face is what really signals good genetic quality, jfl at you coom addicted cucks

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
fat is survivalship trait for birth
is that what your really telling yourself to justify being homosexual enough to like big fat women

inject t + get therapy to overcome delusion

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212