Height is for women the same as body curves for men

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
That’s why it’s the most talked about feature on a man ever, and women can easily get away with setting standards for it, as it’s not labeled as “body shaming”. Seriously it’s so fucked up. Imagine how much you would lose attraction to a girl if she had a male twink body with no tits, ass or hips and thin legs. Or if she was obese, that’s similar.

This is how women perceive you if you are noticeably shorter than other men lol. And you are not even noticeable like fat women, you are invisible. Women care about body, everyone cares about body as it’s much more indecisive than face. Just men prefer short(er) with at least a bit of tits and ass while women prefer TALL with a normal proportional frame. Yeah it’s water I just needed to write it down

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Lonenely sigma, kiyopon and 1 other person
Apache???
Lemme hear your war scream, ooaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoaoao

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and sub5c3l
Not really because there are men out there that like completely skinny foids and men (niggers) that like landwhales. We have varied preferences when it comes to body shape, but the same can't be said with foids and height.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Tenshi
curves are overrated I want my wife to look like this.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro, rubberduck, aerty and 10 others
height = tits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and LooksThinker
That's a man your describing

but your kids will be genetic perfection, go ahead
women can't be incels, selecting good traits for a potential daughter is useless.

you only need good traits for your sons.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: 1966Ford, Costcosuperstore, JeromeMorrow and 3 others
Orc

• JFL
Reactions: Orc and Jeww
I honestly care very little about girls curves, ofc curvy is better but that on a ugly face wouldn't do it for me

for me it's all about face tbh

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Costcosuperstore and Ilovegirls1234
I honestly care very little about girls curves, ofc curvy is better but that on a ugly face wouldn't do it for me

for me it's all about face tbh
Low t

• +1
Reactions: SA7
Realistically face is still superior and if you select girl with 8psl face at worst she will be just skinny, no chance for obesity because she is 8psl

Not really because there are men out there that like completely skinny foids and men (niggers) that like landwhales. We have varied preferences when it comes to body shape, but the same can't be said with foids and height.
This. It's interesting there isn't and has never been a single female who preferred short men to tall men. None. Since the beginning of time. Never, not 1. It's THE universal preference.

This. It's interesting there isn't and has never been a single female who preferred short men to tall men. None. Since the beginning of time. Never, not 1. It's THE universal preference.
Should I suicide at 5'8?

That’s why it’s the most talked about feature on a man ever, and women can easily get away with setting standards for it, as it’s not labeled as “body shaming”. Seriously it’s so fucked up. Imagine how much you would lose attraction to a girl if she had a male twink body with no tits, ass or hips and thin legs. Or if she was obese, that’s similar.

This is how women perceive you if you are noticeably shorter than other men lol. And you are not even noticeable like fat women, you are invisible. Women care about body, everyone cares about body as it’s much more indecisive than face. Just men prefer short(er) with at least a bit of tits and ass while women prefer TALL with a normal proportional frame. Yeah it’s water I just needed to write it down
Frame + muscle = ass / height = boobs. Its pretty much how it work

Not at all

• JFL
Reactions: ominion