Bodybuilders make me cringe. Why?

N

NotCarv

Inactive
The reason bodybuilders make me cringe is that most men want to get big to scare other men and get women.

Getting super big will not help with women they prefer slim athletic physiques and don't care if ur super big.

Being overly big makes u lose the function of your body. MMA is 10x better because the average 5'9 guy with 1 year of experience beats up any bodybuilder

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Jarate, seethe and 4 others
. MMA is 10x better because the average 5'9 guy with 1 year of experience beats up any bodybuilder
ahh yes, brain damage for pussy. Great idea

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and deepfuckingvalue
ahh yes, brain damage for pussy. Great idea
You can do MMA and not have brain dmg doing BJJ training and muay thai allows u to beat 99 percent of men.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_
The reason bodybuilders make me cringe is because most men want to get big to be scare other men and get women.

Getting super big will not help with women they prefer slim athletic physiques and don't care if ur super big.

Being overly big makes u lose the function of your body. MMA is 10x better because the average 5'9 guy with 1 year of experience beats up any bodybuilder
5’9 def not, 6 ft fasho tho

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jarate, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and WhiteGoodman
you are dumb if u don't think a guy who is 5'9 and trained for 1 year can't beat a bodybuilder
Depends on the body builder lol

you are dumb if u don't think a guy who is 5'9 and trained for 1 year can't beat a bodybuilder
Connor McGregor was 5'10 and probably has a good chance beating a body builder

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
Depends on the body builder lol

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated

Serious Bodybuilders make me cringe. Why?​

This body builder thinks YOU are the one who is cringe, how do you respond to him?
BBC2

theres a chance a mma fighter can beat a bodybuilder yet the size difference is insane

theres a chance a mma fighter can beat a bodybuilder yet the size difference is insane

Average BODYBULIDER IS 5'9-5'10 same for MMA.

MMA WINS

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
If the body builder weighs a lot more it will be hard i still think mma fighter would win, if the builders 6’0-6’3 its over tho
AVERAGE BODYBULIDER VS AVERAGE MMA-ER

MMA WINS LETS BE REAL

AVERAGE BODYBULIDER 5'9-5'10 LIKE MMAER

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jarate and gooner23
i deadass did body building cause i couldn't run a mile in under 13 minutes, even nowadays im not sure if i can run one under 10 minutes but i think i was just severely anemic

Because actual bodybuilders 100 percent don’t do it for women, they would have dropped the steroid doses and the calorie intake after they lost the attraction after getting to a certain size. You think they don’t feel that? Or understand the experience? Bodybuilders do it because they have a personal obsession with muscle size and strength. You either have it or you don’t. It feels good af for them every workout just getting pumped af. Fuck I want to jump on gear

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, autistic_tendencies and dehydrated
@ConfusedBolivian gtfih niger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and tombradylover
Because actual bodybuilders 100 percent don’t do it for women, they would have dropped the steroid doses and the calorie intake after they lost the attraction after getting to a certain size. You think they don’t feel that? Or understand the experience? Bodybuilders do it because they have a personal obsession with muscle size and strength. You either have it or you don’t. It feels good af for them every workout just getting pumped af. Fuck I want to jump on gear
personal obsession because of trauma they do it to overpower men.

bodybuilders are the most insecure people.

@tombradylover recent slays? race?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
@tombradylover arab girls avoid me like the plague

I agree op as someone at my height who does mma with wrestling focus
any 5‘9 mma fighter who trains regularly for 1 year could beat up even the heaviest and tallest bodybuilder

people don’t understand the massive power difference between us and normal humans

body builders aren’t shit

literally all inflated muscles with shit cardio and no explosive power

and because most of them do isolated movements they have shit coordination and can’t have their entire body function as a unit which is required in martial arts

body builders aren’t shit

literally all inflated muscles with shit cardio and no explosive power

and because most of them do isolated movements they have shit coordination and can’t have their entire body function as a unit which is required in martial arts
yeah its legit like BBL people just cosmetic for show

I agree op as someone at my height who does mma with wrestling focus
any 5‘9 mma fighter who trains regularly for 1 year could beat up even the heaviest and tallest bodybuilder

people don’t understand the massive power difference between us and normal humans
yep bodybuilding is legit for show

rip his head off simple as that people who didn’t do martial arts like u don’t understand power differences
And what would you do if the same bodybuilder also happend to be a proffesional boxer?

BBC3

personal obsession because of trauma they do it to overpower men.

bodybuilders are the most insecure people.
lol is that your own personal trauma speaking? Get bullied by a bodybuilder once? Dude you’ll never know what it feels like being 270 lean pumped up in the gym on hella steroids and looking good in the lighting

lol is that your own personal trauma speaking? Get bullied by a bodybuilder once? Dude you’ll never know what it feels like being 270 lean pumped up in the gym on hella steroids and looking good in the lighting
I took roids and did bodybuilding lol i know them and have tons of lads who bodybuild

i was 6'2 and 240

So you must hate miscers then...

yep bodybuilding is legit for show
bro im even arguing that in between fighters a 5‘6 guy can beat a 6‘3 guy

just look at this shit

naw @seethe does and hes like 5'10.5 idk where da .5 came from tho
according to a stadiometer in the hospital,

yeah if you think you can fight just because ur big, you need a serious reality check

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23