Bodybuilders make me cringe. Why?

according to a stadiometer in the hospital,

yeah if you think you can fight just because ur big, you need a serious reality check
fr its funny when they try to act tuff.

i always knew a trained person would destroy me

The reason bodybuilders make me cringe is that most men want to get big to scare other men and get women.

Getting super big will not help with women they prefer slim athletic physiques and don't care if ur super big.

Being overly big makes u lose the function of your body. MMA is 10x better because the average 5'9 guy with 1 year of experience beats up any bodybuilder
100% true, Im gymmaxxed, and u can view my older posts, I have my physique on there. One of my friends is a boxer and I'm taller and have more muscle than him but he beats my ass in sparring sessions even tho his holding back. I stopped bodybuilding and now focusing on calisthenics + boxing. Bodybuilding is cope tbh, yeh u look good but you'll be stiff af and even if you can lift heavy, that strength doesn't translate to the real world.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
fr its funny when they try to act tuff.

i always knew a trained person would destroy me
Depends tho, techniques can only overcome a certain weight difference, some people are just too big to beat

You will pretty much never meet a nearing 6’9 or Thor’s weight in your life let alone the strongest man on earth who happens to also be 6’9

You will pretty much never meet a nearing 6’9 or Thor’s weight in your life let alone the strongest man on earth who happens to also be 6’9
yep

The reason bodybuilders make me cringe is that most men want to get big to scare other men and get women.

Getting super big will not help with women they prefer slim athletic physiques and don't care if ur super big.

Being overly big makes u lose the function of your body. MMA is 10x better because the average 5'9 guy with 1 year of experience beats up any bodybuilder
bodybuilding makes u ugly and kills alot of ur sexual appeal and thats just the truth, athletic build is good but this big muscular cringe gymbro shi is extremely cringe