Bonesmashing u smash the bone with a hammer

Bone vibrating u use a vibrator for bone growth

Which one is better and works better ??

@coispet @Clavicular @androgenic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, weebcel, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
IMG 2181

Both, 100-200 hits extremely hard, then 20-30 minutes of hitting it with the massage gun with the hammer attachment

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xayru, albanian_chad, Lonenely sigma and 17 others
View attachment 2888617

Both, 100-200 hits extremely hard, then 20-30 minutes of hitting it with the massage gun with the hammer attachment
No joke, I once got permanent bonesmashing results on my infraorbital, I smashed with my phone (no case) for a whole minute with high intensity and frequency.

Did it once a day for only a week and I had a bump that increased my canthal tilt slightly.

This was one year ago, I still have it to this day.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xayru, Lonenely sigma, overlord_97 and 6 others
No joke, I once got permanent bonesmashing results on my infraorbital, I smashed with my phone (no case) for a whole minute with high intensity and frequency.

Did it once a day for only a week and I had a bump that increased my canthal tilt slightly.

Larping

• +1
Reactions: AySab and albanian_chad

@Lorsss got extremely good and visible results to reduce his UEE, he uses the back of the hammer for better precision and to avoid asymmetries

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, albanian_chad and Narcissus🥀
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, overlord_97, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
View attachment 2888617

Can u post the links to all the materials for that and a brief guide on how u assemble, i wanna do this

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad and coispet
@Lorsss got extremely good and visible results to reduce his UEE, he uses the back of the hammer for better precision and to avoid asymmetries
Pic

Back of a hammer, like the nail pulling part?

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
Can u post the links to all the materials for that and a brief guide on how u assemble, i wanna do this
It was very easy my boy :p

IMG 2234

A hammer like this with a wooden handle so the attachment from the top can be removed easily

A normal massage gun which has an attachment that is made out of felt

Any sort of duct tape

Superglue or gorilla glue for more hold

First glue the top region of the hammer attachment to the bottom of the massage gun like mine so it doesn’t inhibit any movement compared to gluing it to the top region of the massage gun attachment

Then tape around it as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Clavicular and albanian_chad
I need a foid with a vibrator

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albanian_chad and coispet
It was very easy my boy :p

View attachment 2888625

A hammer like this with a wooden handle so the attachment from the top can be removed easily

A normal massage gun which has an attachment that is made out of felt

Any sort of duct tape

Superglue or gorilla glue for more hold

First glue the top region of the hammer attachment to the bottom of the massage gun like mine so it doesn’t inhibit any movement compared to gluing it to the top region of the massage gun attachment

Then tape around it as much as possible
Bhai, i wanted you to make a thread for you to get rep! Your the mod with the worst post/rep:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Bhai, i wanted you to make a thread for you to get rep! Your the mod with the worst post/rep:feelswhy::feelswhy:
I know bhai… I had negative when I became mod…

It’s what you get for posting on the Looksmaxxing section for 4 years :feelscry:

Plus I can’t be asked to deal with mental masturbating surgery copers underneath the thread

Here’s an idea, make a thread and get reps yourself, my gift to you, give me some credit tho :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
How do I perform magic with my cock
Insert a micro vibrator inside your penis through your dick hole, should be able to vibrate and make yo girl orgasm type shit ! :owo:

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad and gigell
Insert a micro vibrator inside your penis through your dick hole, should be able to vibrate and make yo girl orgasm type shit ! :owo:
I would like to try that

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, 5'7 zoomer, Donkeyballs and 3 others
Why so shocked :ogre:
If this is real it's beyond anything that humans have ever achieved.

You literally turned yourself into giga-chad with no visible scaring or skin damage.

How did you make your jaw perfectly square?

If this is real it's beyond anything that humans have ever achieved.

You literally turned yourself into giga-chad with no visible scaring or skin damage.

How did you make your jaw perfectly square?
It’s the square chin that gives it the illusion
That's cm of bone
Even a lifetime of knuckle conditioning doesn't do that
View attachment 2888676View attachment 2888679
The angle was weird, other pictures, my aim was to make my chin more square and wider

9911AAB4 F72B 4259 BAB4 70DE52741010
D3F2FE01 33E5 47E8 A71E 616E6E47FD3C

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LVZZO and noodlelover
Nighas woul rather rub dildos on their faces than use a hammer like a man

How did you make your chin perfectly square?
Count your hits and use the same hand, the massage gun isn’t human active, so it’s precise and consistent

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
It’s the square chin that gives it the illusion

The angle was weird, other pictures, my aim was to make my chin more square and wider

View attachment 2888689View attachment 2888690
You had to get some surgical procedure or at the very least inject fat dissolvers on your chin or very low body fat or your first before pic didn't show your bone structure
Bonesmashing alone can't have such a dramatic result

You had to get some surgical procedure or at the very least inject fat dissolvers on your chin or very low body fat or your first before pic didn't show your bone structure
He showed me them a couple days ago i honestly was shocked too, even his jaw itself changed

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO and coispet
I’ve never gotten a single cosmetic procedure in my life, my first and only one will be a septorhinoplasty in July

I was always low body fat, I’ve been a lanky scrawny kid for the longest time

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO and noodlelover
There is no routine

It’s hitting your face with a hammer

Hit a lot, hit hard, hit fast and be consistent, that’s all
How much

There is no routine

I feel like someone is gonna get hurt hitting their face hard with a hammer

Id honestly just go with a mug and hit with the handle

I’ve never gotten a single cosmetic procedure in my life, my first and only one will be a septorhinoplasty in July

I was always low body fat, I’ve been a lanky scrawny kid for the longest time
There is no routine

15yo are going to get braindamage from your posts
This isn't achievable from bonesmashing alone, you had the structure before
It's unlikely you are inducing microfratures at a high enough level to cause a decent amount of bone growth
Those martian art guys punched much harder than you could ever in your face for years and years to the point their nerves got numb, their muscles atrophied and their skin got as thick as rhino

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
15yo are going to get braindamage from your posts
This isn't achievable from bonesmashing alone, you had the structure before
It's unlikely you are inducing microfratures at a high enough level to cause a decent amount of bone growth
Those martian art guys punched much harder than you could ever in your face for years and years to the point their nerves got numb, their muscles atrophied and their skin is as thick as rhino
I’m not holding you at gunpoint to believe me :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and LVZZO
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet
Ok
Bad first pic, filter or surgery I'm calling it
@Clavicular

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

Why do you think I didn’t wanna make a thread :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL