Bone smashing vs bone vibrating

Post what?
deez nuts GIF

View attachment 2888617

Both, 100-200 hits extremely hard, then 20-30 minutes of hitting it with the massage gun with the hammer attachment
When you attach the end of the hammer head to the massage gun, do you have an attachment from the massage gun your duct-taping it to? Or are you duct-taping the hammer head straight to the massage gun? How would it stay on
Really interested because I wanna try this.

When you attach the end of the hammer head to the massage gun, do you have an attachment from the massage gun your duct-taping it to? Or are you duct-taping the hammer head straight to the massage gun? How would it stay on
Really interested because I wanna try this.
I taped it to the massage gun attachment :)

I taped it to the massage gun attachment :)
Which attachment did you use to tape it to? My massage gun comes with 7 different attachments.
Mind posting a pic of the original attachment you posted it to?

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Which attachment did you use to tape it to? My massage gun comes with 7 different attachments.
Mind posting a pic of the original attachment you posted it to?
I would but it’s already taped to it, one of yours should be a ball with a felt texture, not plastic

I would but it’s already taped to it, one of yours should be a ball with a felt texture, not plastic
I'll send you a pic of the ball attachment I have to see if that's the same one.

To be clear, you first smash with hammer for 5-10 mins, then you move to this for 20 mins?

I'll send you a pic of the ball attachment I have to see if that's the same one.

To be clear, you first smash with hammer for 5-10 mins, then you move to this for 20 mins?
Yes :feelsokman:

You ever hit ur zygos
No, I don’t hit my lateral zygos since @SteveRogers said it could fuck with your IPD

I have good frontal zygo projection from the start though, I remembered smashing them once and I don’t know if I’ve gotten results from them or not

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, SteveRogers and mrmogger2882
Im jerking off to your av @LVZZO