Bone smashing

rusian

rusian

King of Japan
retairds cope with it so you hit your bones and magically it becomes what ever you desire wow retaird.org example you have lowest cheekbones some dick head will say bone smash it bhai it will become high set noooooo it will nottttt bone smashing doesn’t exist remember your literally breaking your fucking faceeeeee

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Turjela
This thread is more like an awareness for low iq motherfuckers

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
kys nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, coispet, Lokki and 3 others
kys nigga
Zombie rotting experienced in rotting I see your are also a virgin since your so mad about me giving people advice what a miserable fag lol

• So Sad
retairds cope with it so you hit your bones and magically it becomes what ever you desire wow retaird.org example you have lowest cheekbones some dick head will say bone smash it bhai it will become high set noooooo it will nottttt bone smashing doesn’t exist remember your literally breaking your fucking faceeeeee

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Alt Number 3
kys nigga
I’ll act as your therapist tell me your life story okay okay ummmmm I see your parents don’t give a shit about you worthless soul and kissless too lol just save us from your worthless life and kys☺️

• So Sad
Fagit please try to think before your response your embarrassing yourself lol☺️
Ok dalit also I can raPe your mother just sent me your address me and @BrahminBoss can come

Don’t forget my cuck inside of your mouth is the reason two💀
Stop barking dalit sheeesh you gonna wake up other sewer rats

Ok dalit also I can raPe your mother just sent me your address me and @BrahminBoss can come
Did I hurt your gay emotions so your bring your side boyfriend to rescue you lol

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Stop barking dalit sheeesh you gonna wake up other sewer rats
Fagit lol :lul: your the one that’s barks to me I’m the owner of this house shitskin Indian lol your my neighbor dog lol

I’m 6’2 btw☺️
Just sent me your address bhaiii

Also I can make you 6ffeet 2 under with pathetic dead grand father's s12k shotgun

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Did I hurt your gay emotions so your bring your side boyfriend to rescue you lol
You don't know who he is

He is the lord of Brahmins

Just sent me your address bhaiii

Also I can make you 6ffeet 2 under with pathetic dead grand father's s12k shotgun
That’s cute a short Indian is acting tough in .org wow how much did your deep throat to get that much confidence lol:lul:

That’s cute a short Indian is acting tough in .org wow how much did your deep throat to get that much confidence lol:lul:
Ok just sent the address

You don't know who he is

He is the lord of Brahmins
Indian on average are low iq so of course you have your disiny fairyland world :lul: lol fagit kys

• JFL
nigga why did you type shit on my profile

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: zombie
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zombie and iam good boy
Wake up to reality you just a short shitskin Indian acting tough in .org and trolling lol
You are not responding to the question
Say yes or no pojeeeta

Do you think you 6feet2 ass will survive while attacked by 20 and 30 short hungry Dalits
They will destroy you and mother

> on an incel forum
> makes fun of incels
bruh
Not everyone in here is incel maybe it’s the gayness in your mind that makes so closed minded lol

Okay fuck you fagit I don’t give a shit about your emotions gay lo
dumbass nigga you literally talked shit to me first

You are not responding to the question
Say yes or no pojeeeta

Do you think you 6feet2 ass will survive while attacked by 20 and 30 short hungry Dalits
They will destroy you and mother
Lol what if I have a gun like I said Indias are very stupid :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • JFL