Bone smashing

nigger got mad because I reacted with JFL to someone's post
Same profile pictures the same iq levels you three are clearly in a gay relationship lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Lol what if I have a gun like I said Indias are very stupid :feelsuhh:
You won't do shit those short Dalits will jump at you stab your bugg eyes

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Same profile pictures the same iq levels you there are clearly in a gay relationship lol
It's not that bhai it clown revolution we all are retardmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Same profile pictures the same iq levels you there are clearly in a gay relationship lol
there are like 30 niggas with the same pfp

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
retairds cope with it so you hit your bones and magically it becomes what ever you desire wow retaird.org example you have lowest cheekbones some dick head will say bone smash it bhai it will become high set noooooo it will nottttt bone smashing doesn’t exist remember your literally breaking your fucking faceeeeee
Go Away Swimming GIF by Gini Wijnaldum

retairds cope with it so you hit your bones and magically it becomes what ever you desire wow retaird.org example you have lowest cheekbones some dick head will say bone smash it bhai it will become high set noooooo it will nottttt bone smashing doesn’t exist remember your literally breaking your fucking faceeeeee
Stop coping nigga
Every chad here is boneshmashing so do i
Infact boneshmashing doesnt work for boneless subhumans, so i get why you say it doesnt works

Stop coping nigga
Every chad here is boneshmashing so do i
Infact boneshmashing doesnt work for boneless subhumans, so i get why you say it doesnt works
The confident you have saying that :lul::lul:

bro got so butt hurt he replied to my comment 4 times and even made fun of my name, how lame get a life nigga 😂😂 just fucking rope
Sorry for not replying been busy you claim I don’t have a life niggga you attack me with your male lovers lol maybe you just obsessed with getting attention from chad lol

bro got so butt hurt he replied to my comment 4 times and even made fun of my name, how lame get a life nigga 😂😂 just fucking rope
Like that stupid ass title in your name is your rotting in this loser dumpster that is filled with extremely ugly unattractive man and then you claim I don’t have a life funny things lol loser keep saying shit things that will never happen boyo

I don’t know and I don’t care that short pajeet is soft he won’t kill a butterfly and I’m the end that pussy is just a coward

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.
So me not wanting to deal with sexless trolls is a coward move? Lol what a fag you got be a spy for that braindead zombie soyboy lol

So me not wanting to deal with sexless trolls is a coward move? Lol what a fag you got be a spy for that braindead zombie soyboy lol
rep me bitch

Kids these days thinks rep to post ratio matters more than looks fag I’m 6’2 and 18 years I can fuck you with you whole family bitch☺️
you aint doing shit buddy

Kids these days thinks rep to post ratio matters more than looks fag I’m 6’2 and 18 years I can fuck you with you whole family bitch☺️
Only thing you can fuck is your left hand, bro

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Russians are not white and not aryan, never have been, never will be, even tough that’s your biggest dream
I’m honestly surprised that I even acknowledge your meaning less existence

I’m honestly surprised that I even acknowledge your meaning less existence
You wanna be white so bad, don’t you know that nobody in the entire world thinks you’re white? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: