Bonesmashing doesnt fucking work

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
when i started bonesmashing my chin dimple the bruise was really big and u could use a few punches (head affixed) and it would be filled in completely, so i did it every day since September and now its very resistant to bruising, even with a hammer its difficult to get it to bruise a decent amount. im not sure if theres a permanent change either tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, PseudoMaxxer, Arditi and 3 others
holy, it doesnt work, who would have guessed that, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROFOUND WISDOM SIR, bookmarked thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, dannydipss, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
it doesnt work, all it does is give you constant headaches and facial fuckup

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
I think that bonesmashing would only work if it was with a high tech device to create small but constant vibrations in your facial bones. Constant friction would eventually deform the bone to the desired shape without the risks that the normal bonesmashing brings.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: odux, zura, poopoohead and 1 other person
I think that bonesmashing would only work if it was with a high tech device to create small but constant vibrations in your facial bones. Constant friction would eventually deform the bone to the desired shape without the risks that the normal bonesmashing brings.
so you can only do that with your hands

so you can only do that with your hands
Can't really do that with hands. The fingers are too big and you can't keep vibrating your finger all day. I'm talking about something that happens all day for months. Just like braces but for deformed subhumans to reshape their bones.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Samsepioler
Can't belive niggas actually try it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wanna be mogger, FutureSlayer, poopoohead and 1 other person
t
Can't really do that with hands. The fingers are too big and you can't keep vibrating your finger all day. I'm talking about something that happens all day for months. Just like braces but for deformed subhumans to reshape their bones.
hat would make you look like a Heidelbergenesis jfl, u only need to do that for 1 hour a day u would see good changes in week or so

• Hmm...
Reactions: hytt
it made me look better and i didnt get headaches cos i pressed my jaw on my arms when i did it so my brain barely moved

• Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler
I imagine your body becomes more efficient at repairing the same area the more it does it over a short period of time, so there is less swelling as it more accurately knows how many white blood cells it needs to repair the microfractures. Kind of like how vaccines work. Just get filler.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I’m doing it to my zygos and have gotten good results, although I have halved the consistency since months ago but the effects are stil there. And I also have pain desensition/modulation.
But it really dosent matter if you don’t feel anything, you just gotta keep hitting hard and remember to never give up and keep hustiling 😉👍

I imagine your body becomes more efficient at repairing the same area the more it does it over a short period of time, so there is less swelling as it more accurately knows how many white blood cells it needs to repair the microfractures. Kind of like how vaccines work. Just get filler.
swelling is caused by bleeding of broken blood vessels, i imagine the skins gotten tougher

I’m doing it to my zygos and have gotten good results, although I have halved the consistency since months ago but the effects are stil there. And I also have pain desensition/modulation.
But it really dosent matter if you don’t feel anything, you just gotta keep hitting hard and remember to never give up and keep hustiling 😉👍
nah but i hit harder for less swelling until its kinda unfeasible

swelling is caused by bleeding of broken blood vessels, i imagine the skins gotten tougher
No it isn't. That's when your face turns red. Regular swelling without colouration is due to immune cells repairing the injury.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Whole threads iq is below room temperature

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and piec
No it isn't. That's when your face turns red. Regular swelling without colouration is due to immune cells repairing the injury.
no it isnt. your body cant create a reaction like that so quickly. its literally internal bleeding but irs under the fat so it doesnt show

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Allornothing
its not immune cells but histamines but ur right

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
its not immune cells but histamines but ur right
Those cells release histamines to cause pain so you stop hitting yourself and making things worse.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
1 it works fags
2 You should not bonesmash every day, you should do a one painful session and rest until the bone is no longer sore (usually about 3-4 days depending how hard you go - the more painful the better). If you do not experience soreness even the DAY after then sorry boyo but you wasted 5 months of progress because you hit like a pussy and if you did then you greatly minimized it by not letting it recover

• +1
Reactions: mike21
1 it works fags
2 You should not bonesmash every day, you should do a one painful session and rest until the bone is no longer sore (usually about 3-4 days depending how hard you go - the more painful the better). If you do not experience soreness even the DAY after then sorry boyo but you wasted 5 months of progress because you hit like a pussy and if you did then you greatly minimized it by not letting it recover
Finally someone who has a brain

1 it works fags
i fucking did this every day and hit when it was sore too. after a few months it doesnt swell as hard even with a hammer and my dimple isnt fully filled in like it ised to be

Let me guess you think hitting yourself grows bone?
Nigga you‘re IQ prolly even lower than that. The whole thread is about justifying and advocating bone smashing, which is completele fucking bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
Nigga you‘re IQ prolly even lower than that. The whole thread is about justifying and advocating bone smashing, which is completele fucking bullshit.
Actual moron