boomers are so bluepilled

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
A boomer person said he beliefs that an ugly person can get an hot attractive girl just by having an good mindset.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, Tabula Rasa, wsada and 1 other person
A boomer person said he beliefs that an ugly person can get an hot attractive girl just by having an good mindset.
That was like, 60 years ago, grandpa.

Just take your :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: And go to sleep..

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and hiwasuwor

they don't want to believe it. After i told the boomer it's just not true the boomer got very angry. His whole world view would crample apart if he accepted the blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
they don't want to believe it. After i told the boomer it's just not true the boomer got very angry. His whole world view would crample apart if he accepted the blackpill
The BP doesn't apply to boomers, sadly.

The last gen that was semi-bluepilled were the millennials

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada, SecularIslamist and hiwasuwor

Boomers would never accept it. They grew up in a pre-internet time. Believe it or not you actually had to go out to find a woman back in those days - and people actually did. Most women were restricted to men of their own locality. Totally over if you were a staceylite and stuck in some small town full of oldies.

Women would simp for chad, but it would only be those on their TV screens or cinemas and they accepted the reality they wouldn't ever catch him.

Now any LTB creates an insta and has an army of simps and chads in her DMs. Ego goes to the fucking moon and totally over for sub-5 PSL males.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, wsada, hiwasuwor and 1 other person
The last gen that was semi-bluepilled were the millennials
I am very late millennial. Tinder came out in my first year of uni. Everyone looked down on it and online dating in general - it was mainly for losers and stigmatized if you found someone on there.

Social media existed but you only added your own friends IRL you knew on Facebook not randomers. Insta and then tiktok and COVID ruined everything.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I am very late millennial. Tinder came out in my first year of uni. Everyone looked down on it and online dating in general - it was mainly for losers and stigmatized if you found someone on there.

Social media existed but you only added your own friends IRL you knew on Facebook not randomers. Insta and then tiktok and COVID ruined everything.
Giga suifuel for gen z cucks like me tbh.

Now I need to be 80% similar to that chad they keep thirsting over on jewtok..

Or else I'm invisible (if i wasn't already.)

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and hiwasuwor
Boomers would never accept it. They grew up in a pre-internet time. Believe it or not you actually had to go out to find a woman back in those days - and people actually did. Most women were restricted to men of their own locality. Totally over if you were a staceylite and stuck in some small town full of oldies.
I showed the boomer a picture of sean o'pry and a picture of a subhuman. I asked him: do you think that the subhuman has better chances in dating than sean opry, if he is just more confident? The boomer said yes.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Tabula Rasa and shieldzz
Because they lived in a diff world. even 20 years ago a normie would be more than enough for most of the girls . If u werent obese and had a college / decent job you would have options. nowadays women standards are manipulated
by social media

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Giga suifuel for gen z cucks like me tbh.

Now I need to be 80% similar to that chad they keep thirsting over on jewtok..

Or else I'm invisible (if i wasn't already.)
Say thanks to tiktok

Personally I think that redditors are worse!

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor
After the blackpill , you cycle back to the bluepill .

trust me