Botched and lost identity (surgerymaxxing while being a mentalcel)

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
David Kosir, who's known online as @plasticbotchedboy, is struggling with his new look after undergoing $100K of pastic surgery. He explained that he feels as though he has lost his identity and can't even recognize himself. Kosir was going for a "human ken doll" type of look but now that he has achieved it, he's ready to have it all removed. Like many in todays technology realm, Kosir said he was influenced by social media pages where he would see beautiful people showing the new cosmetic procedures they had gotten. Although there are many beautiful people out there who have had this procedure or that procedure, it's important to understand that changing your look might not be the solution you thought you were looking for. So, does social media influence us too much? This is the questions that we're all wondering and for David Kosir the answer might have been yes.

030187C1 504F 46CD 9615 4B876A26E362
0EFFB735 2AB7 4C67 9385 6AF668AB2F16
5AC74347 8CCB 4722 AFB0 D9EC44C58EC1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Orbeck of Vinheim, Tabula Rasa and 11 others
Future of most of this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GURL222, Deleted member 32425, MadTwatter and 15 others
literally my goal face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, MadTwatter, Orbeck of Vinheim and 3 others
gay men are crazy

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 32425 and 5 others
Looksmaxxers discovering that extreme jaws not always looks good, again.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Should've learnt from @curlyheadjames' mistakes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Bakin donuts 🍩 and VenatorLuparius
true looksmaxer, he has my respect.

not like most users with 20,000 posts who have to make 10 more threads and consult with XY users before taking multivitamin.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 25566 and 16 others
Its better to minimize falios than to maximize halos with surgery

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates, GURL222, Deleted member 32425 and 7 others

not like most users with 20,000 posts who have to make 10 more threads and consult with XY users before taking a multivitamin.
So accurate

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and MoggerGaston

not like most users with 20,000 posts who have to make 10 more threads and consult with XY users before taking a multivitamin.
Funny GIF

It took me 5 topics and going through 10 studies just to start tretinoin.

Even more for finasteride.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, malicieusss, Rt-Rust1 and 2 others
Lmfaoo some random faggit can get 100K to spend on surgeries meanwhile I can't even make 2k USD net per month? FUcking lol this world's a joke.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, looksseg, malicieusss and 4 others
Lmfaoo some random faggit can get 100K to spend on surgeries meanwhile I can't even make 2k USD net per month? FUcking lol this world's a joke.
Imagine being racist and moneymogged hard by a nigger JFL.

Do you want me to wire you some money white boy ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Gay, and purified by the bell curve. It's always sad seeing a consciousness being airdropped in a shitty character.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Shmuel
Surgical results are never guaranteed, BUT…

If you actually know what the fuck you’re doing (like getting a lefort to improve forward growth vs going for a “human ken doll look” JFL)
If you don’t cheap out and go to a top tier aesthetics focused surgeon
Go for conservative movements and as natural looking results as possible
Plan for potential revisions following the given procedure

then I find it really hard to expect a major uncanny fuck up to occur. The media LOVES to gloat about these mentally ill fucks who get 10 jaw implant revisions or disgusting amounts of filler into their lips and extrapolates that all plastic surgery pursuants are just as fucked mentally. I’m so sick of this bullshit narrative.

So many of these botched stories could have been prevented. Don’t let bluepilled news media hacks discourage you from fixing failos through surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, ascension!, Dystopian and 1 other person

If you actually know what the fuck you’re doing (like getting a lefort to improve forward growth vs going for a “human ken doll look” JFL)

then I find it really hard to expect a major uncanny fuck up to occur. The media LOVES to gloat about these mentally ill fucks who get 10 jaw implant revisions or disgusting amounts of filler into their lips and extrapolates that all plastic surgery pursuants are just as fucked mentally. I’m so sick of this bullshit narrative.

So many of these botched stories could have been prevented. Don’t let bluepilled news media hacks discourage you from fixing failos through surgery
what are some good surgeries to consider? bimax, what else?

what are some good surgeries to consider? bimax, what else?
Entirely depends on your starting base and main failos. But in theory you can change virtually anything with surgery. Some examples:

OBO and tripod for bad ipd and pfl
Trimax for recession
Oto for dumbo ears
Rhino for bad nose
Hairloss protocol and HT if balding
Various eye procedures to change poor shape and negative tilt
Custom midface implants to strengthen under eye support or fix poor zygos

I believe a majority of the male population could become HTN+ if they were dedicated enough

• +1
Reactions: GURL222, Deleted member 32425 and Pakicel
Entirely depends on your starting base and main failos. But in theory you can change virtually anything with surgery. Some examples:

Trimax for recession
Oto for dumbo ears
Rhino for bad nose

I believe a majority of the male population could become HTN+ if they were dedicated enough
thinking of cantho+lower lid retraction for my eyes. what do you think i need?
Screen Shot 2023 01 17 at 43516 PM

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel

Surgeries are one legitimate and permanent no scam fixes you can get if you know what you are doing but as always…SURGERIES ARE THE LAST OPTION

It’s not that I am against surgeries but there are so many things you could just fix by small steps like losing fat and attaining that lean physique or maybe getting a proper skin care routine and much more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22381

Trimax for recession
Oto for dumbo ears
Rhino for bad nose

In theory yes, but most people who will go through all of that will just look uncanny af.

Trimax for recession
Oto for dumbo ears
Rhino for bad nose

Nope.

Having a narrow skull caps a lot of people at mtn no matter what. also trimax doesn’t fix people that have truly recessed faces. They need lefort 3

It’s honestly easier to turn a HTN into a strong chadlite than a truecel ever going to htn. Incels have shit bases for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and looksseg
Nope.

Having a narrow skull caps a lot of people at mtn no matter what. also trimax doesn’t fix people that have truly recessed faces. They need lefort 3

It’s honestly easier to turn a HTN into a strong chadlite than a truecel ever going to htn. Incels have shit bases for the most part
Trimax plus custom midface implants can mimic lefort 3 to a certain extent.

I said most could theoretically go to HTN because most men are some shade of normie already. At the very least, you can feasibly jump 1 PSL in a lot of cases. Truecels should aim to become normie as best they can. Might as well try, you have nothing to lose if you are sub5.

Last edited:
  • +1
In theory yes, but most people who will go through all of that will just look uncanny af.
I wasn’t recommending someone get all that, I was just listing possibilities. It’s always best to strategically eliminate failos then try to create every halo possible. It’s always heavily contextual to the individual situation in the end.

Uncannyness stems from implant/filler abuse, overcorrection, not getting the appropirate fix for a failo, etc. It’s avoidable if you do everything right and aim to improve yourself vs become chad. Always worth it to give it a shot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
possibilities. It’s always best to strategically eliminate failos then try to create every halo possible
This is exactly where a lot of kids and mentalcels go wrong thinking they need to get hunter eyes first rather than fixing their Jew nose.
While there is nothing wrong in creating more and more halos whenever possible in any way without expensive surgeries and stuff, fixing failios before creating any halos should be a basic rule to surgery maxxing which I believe a lot of them get wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Deleted member 22381
Get to htn/chadlite or die trying !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22381
This is exactly where a lot of kids and mentalcels go wrong thinking they need to get hunter eyes first rather than fixing their Jew nose.
While there is nothing wrong in creating more and more halos whenever possible in any way without expensive surgeries and stuff, fixing failios before creating any halos should be a basic rule to surgery maxxing which I believe a lot of them get wrong.
The underlying problem is we don't fully understand 'facial harmony'. Sure, we have ratios and all that but there are far far far too many dudes who have insane appeal in spite of deviating from these ratios substantially that it begins to make me doubt whether we even know for sure what to change on someone's face to increase their SMV. There are so many examples of dudes on here got surgery and increased their PSL but this had next to no positive impact on their appeal to women,

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Trimax plus custom midface implants can mimic lefort 3 to a certain extent.
But implants are known to look like shit IRL. Do you seriously think a piece of plastic can mimic bone perfectly? Sure, in pictures, in might look okay. But IRL when you are talking to people up close, you will look a bit weird. Arguably, it might better than being some recessed dog with a hypoplastic upper maxilla but it's not the same thing as a chad who is naturally forward grown.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg

where I live you get 2k net per year

• +1
Arguably, it might better than being some recessed dog with a hypoplastic upper maxilla but it's not the same thing as a chad who is naturally forward grown.
True, a natural chad mogs all. But we who are less fortunate have to do what we can to ascend. For me, the risk is worth it. But ultimatley it is up to each individual to make that judgemet call.

But implants are known to look like shit IRL. Do you seriously think a piece of plastic can mimic bone perfectly? Sure, in pictures, in might look okay. But IRL when you are talking to people up close, you will look a bit weird. Arguably, it might better than being some recessed dog with a hypoplastic upper maxilla but it's not the same thing as a chad who is naturally forward grown.
does tom cruise look weird

• +1
The underlying problem is we don't fully understand 'facial harmony'. Sure, we have ratios and all that but there are far far far too many dudes who have insane appeal in spite of deviating from these ratios substantially that it begins to make me doubt whether we even know for sure what to change on someone's face to increase their SMV. There are so many examples of dudes on here got surgery and increased their PSL but this had next to no positive impact on their appeal to women,
give one

Log off the forum and end your life

do you seriously believe we have no idea what makes a face attractive. Name someone with “shit ratios” that is attractive
and has bad angularity and dimorphism

Last edited:
Log off the forum and end your life

do you seriously believe we have no idea what makes a face attractive. Name someone with “shit ratios” that is attractive
and has bad angularity and dimorphism
You can still be attractive even if got shit ratios but definitely not all of it. Just a few ones if got wrong (unfortunately), you still would have other areas to maxx out before giving up completely

You can still be attractive even if got shit ratios but definitely not all of it. Just a few ones if got wrong (unfortunately), you still would have other areas to maxx out before giving up completely
then name someone

This is true, you can get carried away. I have a recessive jaw, and I'm happy with getting Bimax to fix that. I'm currently fixing my teeth, then I'll get that done. It's easy to then be influenced into cheek implants, jaw implants, fixing lips, eye shape etc. You can get really carried away, but understand most actors/models are either genetically blessed, or have already fixed one/two failos like Tom Cruise done, just don't go thinking you can perfect everything, or you'll look like this guy.

Stick to your MAIN failo, and fix that. If it's only slight, leave it.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Dr. Mog
This is true, you can get carried away. I have a recessive jaw, and I'm happy with getting Bimax to fix that. I'm currently fixing my teeth, then I'll get that done. It's easy to then be influenced into cheek implants, jaw implants, fixing lips, eye shape etc. You can get really carried away, but understand most actors/models are either genetically blessed, or have already fixed one/two failos like Tom Cruise done, just don't go thinking you can perfect everything, or you'll look like this guy.

Stick to your MAIN failo, and fix that. If it's only slight, leave it.
This

Even if I had all the Money in the world I am ok with just one successful rhinoplasty but the problem arises when one successful surgery gets you addicted to get more surgeries

he feels as though he has lost his identity and can't even recognize himself
Sounds pretty cool actually. Means I will be able to become a new man and forget my old incel self. A fresh slate.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter

Trimax for recession
Oto for dumbo ears
Rhino for bad nose

No because the majority of male population have bad pheno

And people with bad pheno rarely can become HTN