[OP] Both these sluts. I won’t be happy in life till I can get slags like thid

AleksVs

AleksVs

Motivatemaxxing
The girl in the second version looks like my gf, except mine has black hair, thinner brows, green eyes and an Angelina Jolie jawline.

AleksVs

AleksVs

Motivatemaxxing
*picture* don't know why the hell I said version, lol.
What do you look like?

I would kill a child to fuck these women
People tell me I look like I could star in a remake of Red Dawn.
But then again, those are normies telling me that. . . . .

Last edited:
ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
all you need is money to fuck whores like this

if you're just average but spend on bottles every week and fancy clothes you can fuck her

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death

if you're just average but spend on bottles every week and fancy clothes you can fuck her
Won't feel the same when she genuinely desires you physically it ain't about sex only it's about validation

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
Won't feel the same when she genuinely desires you physically it ain't about sex only it's about validation
she can desire you physically if you're average looking with status and money

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
she can desire you physically if you're average looking with status and money
Cope you need to be visually striking and top 5% to have your cha'ce with a stacy

Captainugly

Captainugly

Knowledgable

Girls like this don't just fuck any guy with money u dumb mong.

You need to have FACE first

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
Girls like this don't just fuck any guy with money u dumb mong.

You need to have FACE first
what don't u understand in average face you faggot ugly incel ?

you're spitting out random shit from your room, I've been going out for years with guys with money who are average looking but fuck a ton and some are in LTRs

Captainugly

Captainugly

Knowledgable
what don't u understand in average face you faggot ugly incel ?

you're spitting out random shit from your room, I've been going out for years with guys with money who are average looking but fuck a ton and some are in LTRs
How old are you? I bet I have more money and work with people with far higher income than you can imagine. You dont know who the fuck youre talking to.

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
How old are you? I bet I have more money and work with people with far higher income than you can imagine. You dont know who the fuck youre talking to.
I'm 25 and I make 20k/month you fucking loser

Captainugly

Captainugly

Knowledgable
I'm 25 and I make 20k/month you fucking loser
Of course you do mate. LMAO. You not only lie but you can't even make it realistic. Low IQ move.

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
Of course you do mate. LMAO. You not only lie but you can't even make it realistic. Low IQ move.
keep crying for me

I don't know why I'm arguying with you, i don't bother talking to ugly people irl

Captainugly

Captainugly

Knowledgable
keep crying for me

I don't know why I'm arguying with you, i don't bother talking to ugly people irl
Unless you're an investment banker you're not clearing 20k after tax every month at age 25. If you are an investment banker then fair enough - I'd believe you. Are we talking USD or GBP? Because either is extremely unrealistic.

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
Yes, they do. As long as they’re average looking
don't bother replying to these retards that never go out and just repeat blackpill stuff they read online

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Lookism.net Migrant
below my standards

Captainugly

Captainugly

Knowledgable
Ironically I have a more active social life and dating life than 90% of members here and yet apparently I 'never go out'. JLOL. 175 tinder dates in the last 3 years and apparently I know nothing. Good one.

eyes

eyes

6'8 Subhuman high e cyclop
0UbkH2M (1).gif

Just put a shotgun to my head and pull the fucking trigger. I am done.

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
Ironically I have a more active social life and dating life than 90% of members here and yet apparently I 'never go out'. JLOL. 175 tinder dates in the last 3 years and apparently I know nothing. Good one.
if you go out you'd know that guys who buy vip tables have plenty of stacies with them bcs of status and money.

if you're average looking it's more than enough. you barely see any chad in most nightclubs

Captainugly

Captainugly

Knowledgable
if you go out you'd know that guys who buy vip tables have plenty of stacies with them bcs of status and money.

if you're average looking it's more than enough. you barely see any chad in most nightclubs
When u say status yes I agree with you. But saying it's purely money is absurd. Every oldcel with a spare £100k would be slaying prime girls like crazy and they are not....

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure

Legit. This summer I was in VIP 4 nights week jfl most I’ve ever went out in my life by far...this is one of the subjects I can truly touch upon and know my shit about...

At EVERY table..there are cock hungry sluts like this that are looking to go to after party suites and bang the guys who are buying the $2,000 magnums lol

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Ratings 16
Justbeconfidentsrs Ratings 17