Botox prevents wrinkles

G

GoldKiller

Bronze
By weakening the muscles, Botox prevents them from moving and causing wrinkles.
Most people wait until they start to see wrinkles before they seek Botox treatment, but preventative treatment uses Botox to treat wrinkles before they emerge. By injecting the muscles that typically cause wrinkles around the mouth, eyes, and eyebrows with Botox before they start to develop wrinkles, you are essentially preventing them before they happen.

I have had my forehead area done and my eyebrow area and noticed a difference straight away. I will be going back in March to add more then leave it until autumn.

Honestly I'd rather collagenmaxx using tret, vitamin C/E, and sunscreen to prevent wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, datboijj, ezio6 and 2 others
I rarely make any expression since i'm LDAR in my room so i don't have any wrinkles on my cheek/forehead or anywhere but the one thing i do have are nasolobial folds that have feint lines even when i'm not moving any muscle in my face.
I wonder what the natural cure for these folds are, botox just seems too much of a hassle.
My guess would be weak maxilla or something can cause the folds too.

Honestly I'd rather collagenmaxx using tret, vitamin C/E, and sunscreen to prevent wrinkles
Wont do anything to prevent your frown lines from forming due to facial muscles causing it. Paralyzing the muscle so the lines don't set in place is the only way. Collagenmaxing is mostly bro science tbh. Late 20s-early 30s those laughing lines and frowning lines start setting in.

A woman at work gets botox, she smoked for 30 years. Her skin looks like cracked mud with big wrinkles. All it looks like is a stretched-out wrinkles with the botox.

Prevention is better than a cure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and Swole bravo
I rarely make any expression since i'm LDAR in my room so i don't have any wrinkles on my cheek/forehead or anywhere but the one thing i do have are nasolobial folds that have feint lines even when i'm not moving any muscle in my face.
I wonder what the natural cure for these folds are, botox just seems too much of a hassle.
You sit in a chair for 10 minutes and a doctor injects you and you walk out again. You do this twice a year. How is this a hassle?

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and Bdh

Naso folds aren’t a wrinkle as such. Not caused by overuse of muscles

They’re to do with fallen malar fat pads (or weak zygo arch) and recessed maxilla.

It is because NL folds are not caused by collagen. You can have perfect collagen and have NL folds and marionette lines.

True NL folds are caused by the descent of the cheek fat pad: the ligaments stretch, and the cheek fat goes closer to the mouth forming the line (both marionette, and NLF).

The only defenitive treatment is a facelift type, depending on your specific situation, either a midface lift, or mini facelift.

PS. Some NL folds are not true NL folds. If you have good cheekbone projection, no matter what maxilla you have, you WILL have NL folds, because they are a natural crease between the cheek joining the paranasal region.

The cause for nasolabial folds is a lack of cheek bones. As you get older, they get more visible because your facial fat reserves deplete. Normies believe that aging is the original cause. They are, as most times, wrong.

You can make them disappear with implants or fillers. Botox doesn't work here.

The cause for nasolabial folds is a lack of cheek bones. As you get older, they get more visible because your facial fat reserves deplete. Normies believe that aging is the original cause. They are, as most times, wrong.

You can make them disappear with implants or fillers. Botox doesn't work here.
Makes no sense, my cheekbones are probably the only good thing about my face besides my brow ridge. I'm not saying they're exceptional like models or anything but they certainly aren't recessed or anything. The maxilla being recessed causing folds makes sense, what is directly beneath the skin where the folds develop is supposed to provide a good support structure and if it's recessed, i can see why it would be an issue.

It is because NL folds are not caused by collagen. You can have perfect collagen and have NL folds and marionette lines.

True NL folds are caused by the descent of the cheek fat pad: the ligaments stretch, and the cheek fat goes closer to the mouth forming the line (both marionette, and NLF).

The only defenitive treatment is a facelift type, depending on your specific situation, either a midface lift, or mini facelift.

PS. Some NL folds are not true NL folds. If you have good cheekbone projection, no matter what maxilla you have, you WILL have NL folds, because they are a natural crease between the cheek joining the paranasal region.
So having good or non-recessed cheek bones means you will have NL folds? that fucking sucks. Also i think being low body fat and so your face having less fat will help because less skin/fat to stretch onto your mouth area causing the crease/folds but you have to ensure collagen is right at low bf % because dryness can cause them too.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

They’re to do with fallen malar fat pads (or weak zygo arch) and recessed maxilla.
Yep recessed maxilla was my guess too. My maxilla seems to be recessed quite a bit. Not sure what malar fat pads are and how i can fix that shit.

You sit in a chair for 10 minutes and a doctor injects you and you walk out again. You do this twice a year. How is this a hassle?
Well when you put it that way, it doesn't seem like much of a hassle but i've seen so many celebs with botox and i can instantly tell something is off and it just doesn't seem right.

Most people wait until they start to see wrinkles before they seek Botox treatment, but preventative treatment uses Botox to treat wrinkles before they emerge. By injecting the muscles that typically cause wrinkles around the mouth, eyes, and eyebrows with Botox before they start to develop wrinkles, you are essentially preventing them before they happen.

I have had my forehead area done and my eyebrow area and noticed a difference straight away. I will be going back in March to add more then leave it until autumn.
Is this @Jade ? You type like that moron.

Facial-Plastic-Surgeon-Houtan-Chaboki-Washington-DC-1024x768.jpg

Cope, tret will only lengthen ur looks by 2 years max, wrinkle is unavoidable keep coping u subhuman

no you can have forward maxila and naslabial folds (like me)
it's caused by canine fossa recession
5-Figure3-1.png

Do you feel your forehead after botox or do you loose the feeling and can you move it ?

Do you feel your forehead after botox or do you loose the feeling and can you move it ?
I can still feel it just can't make those frown lines people get when they raise their eyebrows. Looks completely natural. Getting more done in march especially around the procerus muscles. Shit makes you look better. Im pretty sure 90% of females have it.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Harley-Academy-Glabellar-Lines-Diagram-Glabella-region-botox-treatment-frown-lines-medical-aesthetics-training-courses-1024x425.png

I used to have that line on one side quite bad but its faded now. I need more for it to go.

no it causes lines in other places if u start too early u dumb scammer the muscles counteract each other so generally you should start around 30

no it causes lines in other places if u start too early u dumb scammer the muscles counteract each other so generally you should start around 30
lol